Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My goodness the dirtpeckers are so butthurt over Vic announcing he was staying .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 66
| visibility 1

My goodness the dirtpeckers are so butthurt over Vic announcing he was staying .

Jan 16, 2014, 3:38 AM

They can 't believe someone would want to stay in school and earn a degree. Must be a foreign concept to them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Fear and hostility go hand in hand...***

Jan 16, 2014, 4:43 AM

Please explain the fear.

Jan 16, 2014, 5:41 AM

This ought to be good.

Re: Please explain the fear.

Jan 16, 2014, 7:20 AM

Oh, fear is what its all about....100 years of chicken kickin could start back any time. I will not live long enough to see them even it up. It's tough to supposedly be the states flagship university but know that Clemson is really The University in SC.

That WAS good didn't you think. I thoughtr it was good.

Jan 16, 2014, 7:20 PM

Wasn't it good?

The fear of knowing you'll never see a streak again.

Jan 16, 2014, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Please explain the fear. ]

And that the chickens apex, wasn't one.

Re: Please explain the fear.

Jan 17, 2014, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Please explain the fear. ]

November 29, 2014 at Memorial Stadium

come sit beside me

Their "fans" are not college grads either. >100 IQ crowd****

Jan 16, 2014, 7:13 AM

that notation means "greater than 100"***

Jan 16, 2014, 8:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oh the irony....

Jan 16, 2014, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Their "fans" are not college grads either. >100 IQ crowd**** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

????

Jan 16, 2014, 7:43 AM

1. I have a degree
2. Not scared....you return your DE, we return our entire oline. Im good with that.

I thinkbitbis just shocking that more than one CU kid in the past fee years is lraning towards the draft and at the last minute they always return. If that haopened at USC, uou would all say we paid them. I wont go that far, i will jist smh. Glad we dont beg our guys to stay. If they want to go pro, we leave it at that. Far from butthurt, i think it is comical.

Were you standing beside Dabo and our other coaches when

Jan 16, 2014, 7:48 AM

they talked to Vic? Didn't think so, you're speculating. We don't have to beg, the school and family atmosphere of Clemson University sells itself!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

for us it's the place, not the coach. Coots obviously can't pay them enough

Jan 16, 2014, 8:58 AM

to get them to stay, and they get speeding tickets on the way out they are in such a hurry to lose that dump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You were able to read his post? Good night

Jan 16, 2014, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Were you standing beside Dabo and our other coaches when ]

I can't translate a 'word' he typed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

He can't either. Just hoping he is close to the correct

Jan 16, 2014, 8:09 PM

spelling. Really looked good for a coot with a GED degree.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was probably out drinking with Coach.***

Jan 17, 2014, 11:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: You were able to read his post? Good night

Jan 16, 2014, 10:30 PM [ in reply to You were able to read his post? Good night ]

I'm with you, Can't read chicken scratch!

Re: Were you standing beside Dabo and our other coaches when

Jan 17, 2014, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Were you standing beside Dabo and our other coaches when ]

Exactly, and for most of these guys that are butt hurting for the money, are just happy with coming back to get what talented coot players don't get, a DEGREE.

Re: ????

Jan 16, 2014, 8:30 AM [ in reply to ???? ]

2 things:
1. We speak English on this board
2. We think you are comical for hanging out on our board.

Jan 17, 2014, 9:28 AM

But its sad that all the time he spends hanging out here, and not leaning a ### thing from it.

Oh, we would say you paid them?

Jan 16, 2014, 12:32 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

Hmm, oh yes now I remember. The same way y'all said we gave CJ a lake house for staying?

Lmao at the irony of your post.

And we don't just return our DE, we return our D-line which was a nightmare for y'all this year. Thompson won't be able to pull that same stuff he did two years ago and superman shaw won't be able to save y'all next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2014, 6:20 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

Your post is whats comical. You cant hide your butthurtedness

Iraning? So you're a coot terrorist?***

Jan 16, 2014, 8:16 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

Please

Jan 16, 2014, 9:07 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

Either learn how to spell, or learn how to type.

Re: Please

Jan 17, 2014, 9:24 AM

How dare you insult his coot degree.;)

Jan 16, 2014, 9:08 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

You have a degree???
LOL!!!!

Jan 16, 2014, 9:31 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

> 1. I have a degree
> 2. Not scared....you return your DE, we return our
> entire oline. Im good with that.
>
> I thinkbitbis just shocking that more than one CU kid
> in the past fee years is lraning towards the draft
> and at the last minute they always return. If that
> haopened at USC, uou would all say we paid them. I
> wont go that far, i will jist smh. Glad we dont beg
> our guys to stay. If they want to go pro, we leave it
> at that. Far from butthurt, i think it is comical.

I think someone needs to pull the car over and type. Or burn that South Carolina diploma and go back to school somewhere a bit more prestigious...such as Midlands Tech.

did you pass the 2nd grade?***

Jan 16, 2014, 9:35 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

"1. I have a degree." Haha! Classic.***

Jan 16, 2014, 9:38 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2014, 9:38 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

What was that????

That's what's funny - you guys can't comprehend what is so special about

Jan 16, 2014, 10:47 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

Clemson. And you never will. When you are a member of the Clemson family uou get it. CJ got it, Tajh got it and Vic gets it.
Your school is a football mill that chews up and spits out your players then forgets who they are.

Jan 17, 2014, 9:21 AM [ in reply to ???? ]

Is there anyone else wondering where dre got his degree. WOW!!!

Jan 17, 2014, 9:27 AM [ in reply to ???? ]

Your post is also comical. If that's the way you can put a sentence together after getting a degree from that sorry university, then we all better be sending in our admission forms. Good gracious, are you four?

3. You are on the wrong board***

Jan 17, 2014, 10:22 AM [ in reply to ???? ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

tell 'em coot!***

Jan 17, 2014, 12:37 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

Yep, you are far more likely to ask your players to

Jan 17, 2014, 3:51 PM [ in reply to ???? ]

leave or simply tell them they can't come back.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please find me proof anyone but fans begged Vic to stay

Jan 16, 2014, 7:47 AM

I wouldn't say you paid them so you can't say everybody. In fact if I recall you've had a few guys stay in school for whatever you hand them when they graduate. Pretty crazy to think that a young man may actually want to stay in school and better themselves right?

Point for beating me to the response to drdre***

Jan 16, 2014, 7:49 AM

They'll resort to whatever they have to I guess.

Jan 16, 2014, 7:56 AM

They have to recruit players that don't give two defecations about the school to win. Then they pretend they don't mind when it is apparent the players don't care anything about the school.

You can't convince me coot nation wouldn't have done a backflip if the clown decided to come back. Too bad he checked out when his draft grade couldn't get any higher a year ago. Which is what he came to SCAR to do. Must burn them that Sammy's last game in a Tiger uniform was his best game and resulted in a meaningful victory.

Re: My goodness the dirtpeckers are so butthurt over Vic announcing he was staying .

Jan 16, 2014, 12:16 PM

It's also a foreign concept that a player actually CAN stay and earn a degree, they aren't used to having players that can read, much less spell the word heard..

what bothers them the most

Jan 16, 2014, 12:17 PM

is that our players actually go to class.

Re: what bothers them the most

Jan 16, 2014, 10:37 PM

I hear they have a lot of tutors at 5 points. They should learn something there, shouldn't they?

Maybe if their school actually offered a degree they would

Jan 16, 2014, 12:47 PM

get it

The people who should be

Jan 16, 2014, 6:30 PM

Butthurt are the ones talking about USC players not getting degrees and commending players such as tajh for getting theirs in what, 5 years? We have players leaving early who already have that same degree. Save your humiliation. Nobody cares about him coming back, he hasn't done anything worth being worried about.

^^^Exhibit A: Dirtpecker who cares enough to post here

Jan 16, 2014, 7:01 PM

Silly little coot....now run along and peck dirt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: The people who should be

Jan 17, 2014, 10:17 AM [ in reply to The people who should be ]

***NOT the same degree. A degree from CLEMSON UNIVERSITY is much more well respected than one from USuCk. And that's just a fact. Top 20 public school vs. a what, top 70? You just need to be able to breath and write your name to gain an acceptance letter from USC.

So yeah, your players "earning" their "degree" and leaving early really isn't the same as Tajh earning his in 5. You seem to have forgotten that he could easily have graduated in 4 but chose to stay another year because he was redshirted his freshman year.

You're not the brightest bulb in the pack are you? Now go back to your Coot boards and spew your ignorance there.

Tajh saved one class for this past semester

Jan 17, 2014, 10:54 AM [ in reply to The people who should be ]

that was all he needed to graduate. Information is out there--make use of it.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: The people who should be

Jan 17, 2014, 3:41 PM [ in reply to The people who should be ]

November 29, 2014 at Memorial Stadium.

be there coot!

The coot I know had an butt so tight over Vic staying...

Jan 16, 2014, 7:17 PM

only a dog could hear him fart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the fear is Usuck QB looking land playing and looking like O

Jan 16, 2014, 7:58 PM

Ohio State's qb by end of game, and jealous because Beasley became so much more dominant and more famous than their clown act!

Re: the fear is Usuck QB looking land playing and looking like O

Jan 16, 2014, 9:37 PM

Will that make the scar qb a hurting cooteroo?

Beasley affected

Jan 16, 2014, 8:03 PM

Nothing in our game. He got abused by over committing and giving up a run lane. Again please tell me why that's scary? I post here to try and shine a spotlight on the pumpers who are blind. You do a good enough job of that yourself though. Beasley had his chance to do to shaw what he did to miller. He didn't, so why would I be afraid of him doing it? Think some before you post.

Beasley has improved each year unlike your clown! And

Jan 16, 2014, 9:30 PM

he is determined to make himself a first round choice next year, while your clown rested lazily on his laurels!
You are afraid and trying to rationalize your feeling here, otherwise you would be somewhere else, like on your own Chicken board!

And Shaw is gone...

Jan 17, 2014, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Beasley affected ]

The guy who was the saving grace for you in most games...

--Henry David Thoreau

Vic will get to have the same nickname as Tajh

Jan 16, 2014, 8:03 PM

Owen

Re: Vic will get to have the same nickname as Tajh

Jan 16, 2014, 8:44 PM

BE Proud gamecocks, that Owen is all you got. and the fact that it is over CLEMSON makes you guys nuts.

Being a gamecock fan must be like being Ghey, you know it is going to hurt, but you do it anyway, and apparently like it. CONGRATS on your current streaks. 5 in a row over POWERHOUSE CLEMSON, and 44 YEARS STRAIGHT WITHOUT A CONF TROPHY!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: Re: Vic will get to have the same nickname as Tajh

Jan 16, 2014, 8:53 PM

And no BCS.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jan 16, 2014, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Vic will get to have the same nickname as Tajh ]

And the same caption: Record-setter. Haha sorry we churn out players and young men, where at USuC you churn at classless thugs. Can't wait for Clowney to retire, go bankrupt, and become another statistic, we'll see where they are in the future.

Jan 17, 2014, 9:46 AM

Clown will go Bankrupt from paying driving while under suspension and reckless speeding tickets!!!

What used to be Clemsoning is now gamecooting!

Jan 16, 2014, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Vic will get to have the same nickname as Tajh ]

Tenn and Gajaw for goodness sake!

DrDre : PhD in Smegmology

Jan 16, 2014, 9:48 PM

His Degree affords him the right to completely butcher the english written form , and to use errant logic without being questioned on it. USuC degrees are available in the "Curbside" listings on Craigslist. If you have a degree from the Scheister Law school there in Columbia , it means you didn't start in the right place and you didn't finish by making a better second decision. Dr Dre if you have a diploma from the University of Sakerlina , its high time you seek a good therapist , so you may tell them that your parents that they didn't love you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: My goodness the dirtpeckers are so butthurt over Vic announcing he was staying .

Jan 17, 2014, 9:41 AM

Butthurt? No, I applaud his desire to go 0-4 against the Gamecocks.

Jan 17, 2014, 9:50 AM

I almost pointed you for you believing that BS. Then I said to myself, he don't really believe that!!!

Jan 17, 2014, 4:12 PM

He will put his money where his mouth is if you have enough zeros in the bet.

He wants to stay in football to improve his NFL prospects***

Jan 17, 2014, 11:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dylan beat you once already

Jan 17, 2014, 12:32 PM

Bruce graduated with same degree as tajh in 3.5 years. Just as many Clemson players who are worthless after football and college than there is any other school. You guys are the lowest form of intelligence. Believing all the made up scenarios in your head. Like the "omg we will lose at most 1 game next year, even if we are starting a brand new qb who has absolutely no meaningful game experience and could fold like Dabos sweatshirts in the drawer."
Get a grip

Jan 17, 2014, 12:50 PM

Wait....is this the same coot that said he wasn't stupid and was getting his degree from ITT tech or Canyon Online college or someplace like that?

Replies: 66
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic