Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Playing "farm" with my son last night, I asked him to pull
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,259

Playing "farm" with my son last night, I asked him to pull

Sep 21, 2016, 8:00 AM

the plow with the big tractor and we decided to name it "Big JD" since it was the biggest John Deere. We had a small orange tractor and he said "daddy, this one is your favorite color, we are going to name it Clemson Tiger Paw". So now there are six little tractors in his room ranging from Big JD, Little John, etc. and my favorite, "Clemson Tiger Paw"!! Don't you just love little kids and their imagination around five years old? :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good job ####! My twin 3 yo girls were wearing

Sep 21, 2016, 8:13 AM

Air Force Academy cheerleader outfits Saturday and one of them said give me an X give me a Y give me a C give me an N and said what's that spell? I said really I don't know and she said Clemson. We will have to work on her spelling but her heart is in the right place. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good job ####! My twin 3 yo girls were wearing

Sep 21, 2016, 8:22 AM

Your girls are getting to an age now where they will be so much fun. Keep raising your young ladies right!!! ;)
My son learned to spell Clemson using the 1,2,3 C-l-e-m-s-o-n!!1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Dad and Mom would always tell me through HS that when I

Sep 21, 2016, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Good job ####! My twin 3 yo girls were wearing ]

was little, I'd just spell out Clemson in the wrong order in the backseat on the way to games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's another funny 5 year old story

Sep 21, 2016, 8:23 AM

My in-laws were in town a few weeks ago. My Father in law is a huge Gamecock fan and of course a sore loser. I told my son that if we watch the Vandy game with Papa that if he pulls for gamecocks to lose that Papa may be upset.

His response "that makes me sad"

my response "your right, I'm pulling for Gamecocks to lose too"

A true tiger at 5!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,259
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic