Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BTW, The USA has interfered 81 times in foreign elections
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 575

BTW, The USA has interfered 81 times in foreign elections

Jul 18, 2018, 2:51 PM

Its like the kettle calling the pot black. It does not make it right, but all Countries that are capable try to influence another Country's elections. After all, wasn't Hillary and company always seemed to want to go to war with Russia? Now, Russia is a real potential foe, they are not a bunch of amateurs wildly shooting their AK's. Maybe Russia wanted Trump to win because they realized they could get along with the guy ?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

brace for impact!***

Jul 18, 2018, 2:54 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

photgraphic evidence that Clinton met with Russian agent

Jul 18, 2018, 3:00 PM

during campaign.

Am I doing this right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BTW, The USA has interfered 81 times in foreign elections

Jul 18, 2018, 3:06 PM

you are allowed to call to pot black in geopolitics, it is part of the game. You are NOT allowed to let your adversaries walk all over you, for any reason at any time.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We bombed the crap out of Iraq.

Jul 18, 2018, 3:16 PM

You mind if Iraq bombs the crap our of your neighborhood?

The intellectual gymnastics people are willing to put themselves through in order to defend a spoiled,crude, New York real estate developer is truly amazing.

maga my assz

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spoiled ? Perhaps/Yes, but ...

Jul 18, 2018, 3:21 PM

He has done more good in the shortest period of time then any President I can remember ... One critic said Trump does good deeds but speaks badly vs the usual USA President ... Speaks eloquently but is as effective as mammary glands on a bull. Which would you rather have ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spoiled ? Perhaps/Yes, but ...

Jul 18, 2018, 3:31 PM

He has done more good in the shortest period of time then any President I can remember ... One critic said Trump does good deeds but speaks badly vs the usual USA President ... Speaks eloquently but is as effective as mammary glands on a bull. Which would you rather have ?

Well, lets look at what he's done.

The stock market is up. Under Obama the stock market hit 56 all time highs.

Unemployment is down. In Obama's last day in office Unemployment was at 4.7%, today it's at 4.0%.
Trump has gotten the unemployment rate to move .7%. Obama got it to move over 5.2%

Taxes were cut. Thats a good thing, but I think you should give House and Senate Republicans most of the credit for that. They developed the plan and Trump signed it.

So what else you got?

I'm no fan of Obama' and much of this is cyclical.

So, when you say Trump is effective, what exactly do you mean? Has he brought American's together? Has he reduced federal spending? Are we safer in the world? Have wages gone up for average Americans....what exactly do you mean?

We could go on and on BUT !

Jul 18, 2018, 3:48 PM

Whatever happened to those ISIS fellows ? (a good example). As I remember, they were creating quite a ruckus in the Obama years ... always excuse why could not do this or that ... be careful what you call them else you might hurt their feelings and so on ... also, MANUFACTURING ! and JOBS ! Who ever thunk that the town of Clemson would become kinda' ... yuppy ! Like there are lots of GOOD jobs in the area now ... it goes on and on

What DID happen to ISIS?

Jul 18, 2018, 4:11 PM

Oh, right. Russia killed them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, President Trump gave the ok too ..

Jul 18, 2018, 4:29 PM

Terminate, with extreme prejudice ...

President Obama always seemed scared that he might blow up a relative.

Message was edited by: OhWiseOne®

Because bombing things and election meddling are the same.

Jul 18, 2018, 4:52 PM [ in reply to We bombed the crap out of Iraq. ]

I preface this by saying that I'm not defending the President or his comments.. But come on man.

GO TIGERS!!

Never in my life...

Jul 18, 2018, 3:30 PM

Have I seen so many Americans trying to defend a man like Vladmir Putin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Never in my life...

Jul 18, 2018, 4:41 PM

He won’t be president forever. I think the idea is to come to terms with Russia and some of their agendas. Putin’s just a cobble in the road.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There was this guy named “Castro”...........***

Jul 18, 2018, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Never in my life... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not defending Putin. I’m defending our Constitution.

Jul 18, 2018, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Never in my life... ]

Our unconstitutional behavior has led to national delusion. And our pathological hypocrisy is hurting our future.

Remember when Reagan equivocated about the USSR

Jul 18, 2018, 3:42 PM

He was so good at pointing out the negative things that US was guilty of when negotiating with the Soviets, to make sure they never felt too much negativity.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's simply amazing to hear what some are regurgitating....

Jul 18, 2018, 4:46 PM

These are likely the exact same people who chastised Obama for the "apology tour".

People are actually saying that our President ought not to be concerned with Russia trying to influence US elections because the US played some level of influence in other countries in the past. It's shear lunacy.

How's That ?

Jul 18, 2018, 5:12 PM

I think Russia's problem is that they got caught ! Again, whatever Russia did DID NOT change a vote ! What they did was unearth yet more dirt on Hillary. Again, if the dems put up ANYBODY besides Hillary they would have won, but for some reason was Hillary was the ordained one.

Re: How's That ?

Jul 18, 2018, 5:28 PM

I have to agree with you there. Hillary did as much to help Trump get elected as Trump.

Re: It's simply amazing to hear what some are regurgitating....

Jul 18, 2018, 5:26 PM [ in reply to It's simply amazing to hear what some are regurgitating.... ]

flow0440 said:

These are likely the exact same people who chastised Obama for the "apology tour".

People are actually saying that our President ought not to be concerned with Russia trying to influence US elections because the US played some level of influence in other countries in the past. It's shear lunacy.

I couldn't agree more.

Shear lunacy is way worse than just regular lunacy. :)

i agree with you there.

Jul 18, 2018, 5:33 PM [ in reply to It's simply amazing to hear what some are regurgitating.... ]

Didn’t like when Obama did it, didn’t like when Trump just did it. I’m not going to go so far as to say it was treasonous (there’s enough hyperbole floating around already), but it was weak and unpatriotic.

You might think the US intelligence community is a bunch of rat bastids, but they’re OUR rat bastids. You side with your country first when you’re the leader.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Played some level of influence?” Lunacy huh?

Jul 18, 2018, 6:19 PM [ in reply to It's simply amazing to hear what some are regurgitating.... ]

More like irony.

The thing that you seem to be not aware of or willingly ignorant of is that we have absolutely railroaded foreign elections. Furthermore, we have funded and directed the overthrowing of elected governments. It sounds like youare actually under the impression that people are trying to draw similarities between lesser American meddling with greater Russian meddling. Quite the contrary, we have done far, far worse when it comes to manipulating other people‘s political processes. Like exponential.

Look no further than the Ukraine. That was a coup.

Re: It's simply amazing to hear what some are regurgitating....

Jul 18, 2018, 9:21 PM [ in reply to It's simply amazing to hear what some are regurgitating.... ]

No one on the right is saying it's okay for Russia to rig an election. It is okay in my opinion for any source to notify the American Government and the world at large of corruption in US politics. Let the light shine on any corrupt American political figure or bureaucrats no matter the source.Let the people be informed and let the people decide.

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We ain't no choir boys. Welcome to

Jul 18, 2018, 4:57 PM

The NFL, but we can't meddle in their elections with any success because it's locked from the start.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, "little Countries" with amateurs with AK's ...

Jul 18, 2018, 5:14 PM

Don't want to get in War with a Country that can shoot down those P.O.S. F-35'w with relative ease.

Replies: 24
| visibility 575
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic