Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Played by Nascar.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 804

Played by Nascar.

Jun 23, 2020, 12:04 PM

Somebody do the math and count the register out.

https://twitter.com/JamesEBeatty/status/1275389111759667201/photo/1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Played by Nascar.

Jun 23, 2020, 12:10 PM

If this is true......my gosh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have pretty serious doubts that a garage door pull rope

Jun 23, 2020, 12:17 PM

that has been seen and used thousands of times was suddenly mistaken for a noose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have pretty serious doubts that a garage door pull rope

Jun 23, 2020, 12:19 PM

In this highly sensitive, revved up society.....literally anything could happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have pretty serious doubts that a garage door pull rope

Jun 23, 2020, 12:19 PM [ in reply to I have pretty serious doubts that a garage door pull rope ]

i think they were trying to show the origin of the rope

i have my doubts about entire incident

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check the cash register.

Jun 23, 2020, 12:29 PM

Bubba didn't pull a Smollett on us.

Nascar desperately needed an event in which they could disassociate Nascar from the stars and bars. It was all a political stunt to render them inoculated from what's happening on the streets. Yes, everyone associated with the 'sport,' was part of the hoax. It might even gain them a few TV viewers with everyone standing with Bubba.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Check the cash register.

Jun 23, 2020, 12:40 PM

racin has turned into rastlin

Evidence?***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Check the cash register. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'm standing up for the black man you rassis.

Jun 23, 2020, 1:25 PM

That was an opinion piece. I should have said so. My bad. The photos in the OP are not opinion, they are evidence.

If, knowing that the entire thing was a ruse, what is your opinion?

If it's a ruse...

Jun 23, 2020, 2:58 PM

Every person responsible for said ruse should be banned from the sport and probably worse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I doubt that more seriously than you do.***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:20 PM [ in reply to I have pretty serious doubts that a garage door pull rope ]

Re: I doubt that more seriously than you do.***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:32 PM

Who bites the hand that feeds their uneducated ###?

Who on one of those teams would dare lose their job in this environment. Plus, there HAS to be more cameras in those areas. Has to be. You have millions upon millions of dollars of equipment, not to mention in the occurrence of an accident that they would want footage. I just cannot understand how there are not more images leaked.

Something is super fishy and I have a really hard time believing coincidences.

The entire thing was staged but not by Bubba.

Jun 23, 2020, 12:37 PM

It was Nascar ridding itself of the stigma that it's a redneck sport. Nascar was in danger of collapse in the present political situation.

Maybe they should be ashamed for using Bubba. I don't know, I don't care.

You’re awfully quick to exonerate Bubba.

Jun 23, 2020, 9:37 PM

If, as you say, he wasn’t aware of it, his talent agent dammm sure was.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You’re awfully quick to exonerate Bubba.

Jun 23, 2020, 9:53 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe a man is innocent until proven guilty.

Jun 24, 2020, 8:44 AM [ in reply to You’re awfully quick to exonerate Bubba. ]

I'm unapologetic about that. I found nothing to indicate whether Bubba was a part of the hoax or the victim of a hoax. My worst sin was not respecting his intelligence so it turns out I'm may be a racist afterall.

The idea that...

Jun 23, 2020, 12:51 PM [ in reply to I have pretty serious doubts that a garage door pull rope ]

Another driver or crew member wouldn't come forward and say, "Hey, bro, I actually think you're just mistaking these little ropes for one" is pretty silly.

Have you been paying attention?

Jun 23, 2020, 12:57 PM

No one would dare say that.

Anyone that dares speak against the current BLM movement or anything related is subject to losing their job and destruction of their lives and family.

They fired the step mother of the cop who shot Brooks. From everything I've read, it was just because co-workers no longer want to be associated with her since her step-son is accused of murder.

Once someone said noose, I doubt anyone would anything against that.

Also, is there a picture of the noose anywhere in the media? Or was it taken down before anything was documented?

There likely is a picture...

Jun 23, 2020, 1:16 PM

But like most investigations, that usually doesn't come out until they have a suspect. There's a reason those details are kept under wraps.

I just want it to be crystal clear that I posted this one

Jun 23, 2020, 9:35 PM [ in reply to I have pretty serious doubts that a garage door pull rope ]

With my 19B handle and not my Obed one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Freezing cold take

Jun 23, 2020, 10:25 PM [ in reply to I have pretty serious doubts that a garage door pull rope ]

SMMFH

some of You People believe anything CNN puts out. Where was the #### picture of the noose?

It's 2020, everybody has a camera and the Tweeter

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 12:47 PM

Did they confirm the noose was hanging from the garage door?

every garage door has a 'noose'. this whole thing smells***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:50 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re-read my post. Slowly and out loud. Then respond.***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:51 PM

I doubt there was an investigation.

Jun 23, 2020, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Played by Nascar. ]

I think it was staged by Nascar.

That seems like a poor way to get publicity...

Jun 23, 2020, 2:59 PM

And will especially backfire now the FBI is involved. Sorry; just doesn't make sense. But we'll see.

Nascar

Jun 23, 2020, 1:17 PM

Can’t have a car sponsored by cigarettes but can have one sponsored by a Marxist organization BLM.

Jun 23, 2020, 1:24 PM

Did someone possibly cut the noose end off of the garage door rope and place it in his car or something? Curious as to the many other details on the incident that haven't been shared with the public yet to draw any kind of determination. A lot of folks sure have jumped on the Smollett bandwagon pretty quick though from those photographs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bubba never saw the noose.***

Jun 23, 2020, 2:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And yall ##### about me bringing

Jun 23, 2020, 1:26 PM

tin foil facebook #### on here

I like your funny words magic man

The whole thing warrants a full investigation, but it's

Jun 23, 2020, 1:27 PM

possible, wouldn't you say, that there was a noose left in his area as a racist statement, AND that the person who did it used a garage pull because it looked like a noose and was handy?

I mean, these pictures don't really negate the idea that it was a racist action.

And yes, we would need to see the picture of the noose.

null

Re: The whole thing warrants a full investigation, but it's

Jun 23, 2020, 3:07 PM

There was a photo of the draw string with the loop on the end then a photo of it without the loop. Natural inference is that the loop was the 'noose,' being that it is no longer part of the draw string. It's possible someone tied a noose from the loop and put it in his bay.

My guess is that we will never know but I insist this wasn't a Smollett type situation where the black guy staged a hoax. This guy had way too much to lose, Smollette wanted a raise.

Just wanted to bump this again

Jun 23, 2020, 9:23 PM

Revisions to the Boy Scout Handbook to follow... Pathetic.***

Jun 23, 2020, 10:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Took me a minute, but I got it. Nice.***

Jun 23, 2020, 11:48 PM

Replies: 34
| visibility 804
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic