Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sent a box to Dennis Hennigan, ACC Head of Officials
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,704

Sent a box to Dennis Hennigan, ACC Head of Officials

Nov 14, 2016, 4:32 PM

It reads:

Mr. Hennigan,

I am writing to inform you of my extreme displeasure at the officials your office put on the field at the Pittsburg Vs. Clemson game on November 12th at Memorial Stadium in Clemson, South Carolina. As I am sure you by now know, your officials made numerous questionable calls against the Clemson Tigers, many of them drive-extending penalties that led to points by the Pittsburg Panthers. Those calls were so questionable even the television commentators openly disagreed, and they have an objective viewpoint.

I do not understand how your office thought it could possibly be a good idea to have Duane Heydt, a University of South Carolina graduate, be the head official at any game featuring Clemson University. The questionable calls from his crew, which without a doubt had a very negative impact on Clemson’s chance to win the game, are absolutely unacceptable. At best he and his crew were incompetent, at worst they had an all-out agenda.

In this box I have included a pair of glasses. I hope you will look at sharing this technology with your Officials, specifically Duane Heydt and crew, as they appeared to see things that absolutely did not happen, and made numerous phantom calls. I also hope that you might use them to look at the resume of your officials, that we might not have to suffer a graduate from a rival school making calls that ensure we have no chance to win the game.

It is currently Monday morning and I have yet to see a statement from the ACC home office. I expect to see one in the coming days if you have any respect at all for the game. If you allow Duane Heydt and crew to take the field again at Clemson, I feel certain you will have an entire game of booing from the crowd, not just half of a quarter. As I am sure you know by now, we are a passionate fan base.

Daniel Summey
Clemson class of 2013

I included a pair of reading glasses in the box, as we all know ACC officials have a hard time seeing much of anything at all.

If you are so inclined, I suggest you send a hard copy of a letter as well. Its easy to delete emails, it harder to deal with physical items coming into the office.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

15-year Big East official lookin' out for his Pitt boys....***

Nov 14, 2016, 4:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a fellow Clemson 2013, December though.***

Nov 14, 2016, 4:51 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Pittsburgh.***

Nov 14, 2016, 4:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sent a box to Dennis Hennigan, ACC Head of Officials

Nov 14, 2016, 5:11 PM

It's especially frustrating that an official could see a holding call against K'Von on a play where no holding occurred. And yet if you watch the replay of the touchdown that Pitt scored just a few plays later on that same drive, Pitt's wide receiver has two hands full of the jersey of one of our DB's and hangs on for almost the whole play.
Yeah, but I know. It's just whining to say that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That game was played on a one-way street.....***

Nov 14, 2016, 5:16 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,704
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic