»
Topic: Pitt Game Balls to Tony Elliott and the Refs
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 12, 2016 10:54 PM by: kerigantoo®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Pitt Game Balls to Tony Elliott and the Refs

[2]
Posted: Nov 12, 2016 10:37 PM

Tony Elliott has got to be smarter when the game is on the line. He needs to think, how can we mess up our chance to win and not call a high risk play. Throwing the ball on 2nd and goal at the 3 was STUPID!!! Lots of bad things can happen when the ball is thrown, we had an 8 point lead and would likely have gotten a field goal at worst after taking time off the clock. An 11 point lead with 4 or 5 minutes left would have been very good. Then, calling two running plays at the end of the game when we had not run on Pitt all night was asinine! Congrats Tony, after playing sub-par most of the PM, the end of this one is all on you, baby!!!

Oh, and a shout out to the ACC refs who never disappoint. It used to just be Ron Cherry who sucked, but he has been able to infect the whole bunch of 'em. Swoffie has to be proud of the dumbing down of these clowns...

He does that a lot...almost cost us Notre Dame game

Posted: Nov 12, 2016 10:48 PM

Gallman on fire and he lets DW go for marbles...picked off in end zone and mo shifts....

Re: Pitt Game Balls to Tony Elliott and the Refs

Posted: Nov 12, 2016 10:49 PM

+1. Please tell me how u can call a pass 2nd and 3 when galman just gained 4 from the 7?

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Re: Pitt Game Balls to Tony Elliott and the Refs

Posted: Nov 12, 2016 10:54 PM

I'm sorry. I know what everyone else says about cu fans getting on coaches when we have the record we have. Score the pats we do... tads tads tads. Call me a coot lover etc but I love winning too much. I didn't get on coaches when we didn't have this talent but we got talent now. So own up and come out and say it was your fault.

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
583 people have read this post