Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pisssy Paul FindBomb said yesterday that he doesn’t want to talk Clemson-Bama until..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Pisssy Paul FindBomb said yesterday that he doesn’t want to talk Clemson-Bama until..

Jan 3, 2019, 4:35 PM

Friday..and again Mon (when he’ll be on site).

Doesn’t seem to be jovial or braggart-like for some reason..

and just rudefully cut off a nice Alabama lady caller who predicted Tide only 31-28 since she felt Clemson was very good..

and Paul said Clemson was Bama and Tigertown was Tuscoloosa..

and then hung up on her. Geez!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pisssy Paul FindBomb said yesterday that he doesn’t want to talk Clemson-Bama until..

Jan 3, 2019, 4:43 PM

He's still trying to figure out how such a fine team as UGA could possibly lose to a team like TX. TX would never go into the 4th qtr with a lead against bama...his world is falling apart.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pisssy Paul FindBomb said yesterday that he doesn’t want to talk Clemson-Bama until..

Jan 3, 2019, 4:50 PM

For the life of me I’ll never understand why you watch that daily and then insist on telling us all about how awful he is. Lol.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watch @ 3pm since I’m rich, seni-retired, bored, time for my Bourbon plus I spy for...

Jan 3, 2019, 4:59 PM

DaBo & Staff who are too busy scheming to win games against Paul’s Sacred Cow..from Alabama!

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seni-retired?

Jan 3, 2019, 6:06 PM

Is that a Freudian slip?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2019, 5:04 PM

How does Finebaum keep his job? I never understood how he got a TV show when it's so obvious that he's made for radio only.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

~THIS~"I never understood how he got a TV show when it's so

Jan 3, 2019, 5:08 PM

... obvious that he's made for radio only." lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ~THIS~"I never understood how he got a TV show when it's so

Jan 3, 2019, 5:10 PM

The SEC schools love him.....He tells them how great they ALL are...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiendbum is scared...he had a replacement the other day

Jan 3, 2019, 5:06 PM

who asked Chris Fowler and others about T.L. and they both talked about how excellent he was, Paul does not want to hear it..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill, come next Tuesday morning, there will be two

Jan 3, 2019, 5:57 PM

things I want to celebrate: another National Championship...and not having to listen to the likes of that character and his ilk for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic