Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Impotent Lunge pole, who has caught you Toobin ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

Impotent Lunge pole, who has caught you Toobin ?

Oct 20, 2020, 10:10 AM

I mean, we've all been caught, but what/who was the most awkward time ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Impotent Lunge pole, who has caught you Toobin ?

Oct 20, 2020, 10:13 AM

College freshman roommate, to my knowledge, is the only time I've been caught penor-handed. Which, considering the sheer volume of crankage, it's stunning that there hasn't been more intrusion into bate seshes

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mother caught me drizzle in hand after

Oct 20, 2020, 10:18 AM

cranking it to lez pron.

Not my proudest moment.

Edit: Ok I didn't realize we were talking about college.

Staying over at a buddy's dorm. This is like the 2 bed shared bathroom 8x8 freshman dorm setup up. I'm on the floor sleeping, his roommate in one bed, him and his girlfriend at the time in the other. I wake up at like 4 am to moaning from the bed above me and a foot in my face.

Cured me of any kind of foot fet from there on

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Would have been better with hot step-mom***

Oct 20, 2020, 10:31 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve voiced my opinion on this before

Oct 20, 2020, 10:35 AM

It’s not like Playboy where I’m reading for the articles

I’m not watching for the storyline, but why the spike in stepmom pron? Why not just friends mom or plain old MILF?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pron has seriously gone downhill recently

Oct 20, 2020, 10:39 AM

especially the hub.com one. The actors trying to follow a "story" absolutely sucks. There's a reason they couldn't make it acting and took up the riding instead.

Let's get Tiggity®'s opinion on this

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Women viewing #### is booming now.

Oct 20, 2020, 5:04 PM

As such, they require some kind of story since shit's at least 70% mental for them. Just a guess, really. But women don't watch #### just to get off. It's a freaking process. And it takes time, a story, and a freaking hour.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We had a thread on this, it's a two birds one stone type of

Oct 20, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to I’ve voiced my opinion on this before ]

crap. There are people that are genuinely into that taboo incest crap, and there are people who just want to beat their meat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Who wouldn't do it though. Say you are a 25 year old living

Oct 20, 2020, 10:44 AM

at home with your Dad, a sizeable coke addiction, and your 11 inch meatstick. Your Dad remarries some hot 39 year old with an incredible rack and tight stomach. Your Dad is just too busy at work all the time and she needs someone to satisfy her insatiable appetite for wieners. Are you just going to NOT fuck her in the ass? Exactly, you are pounding away at it. We've all been there. It's human nature.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who wouldn't do it though. Say you are a 25 year old living

Oct 20, 2020, 10:45 AM

Only if she gets stuck in the dryer

Or the couch, or the headboard, or under the coffee table.

Oct 20, 2020, 10:46 AM

I was lonely this morning.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who wouldn't do it though. Say you are a 25 year old living

Oct 20, 2020, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Who wouldn't do it though. Say you are a 25 year old living ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No idea and I have no idea what you are talking...

Oct 20, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to I’ve voiced my opinion on this before ]

about - you degenerate.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roommate in grad school. He was cool about it though.***

Oct 20, 2020, 10:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go on.***

Oct 20, 2020, 10:26 AM

"Let me help you with that, big boy."***

Oct 20, 2020, 10:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Um, no. Not like that. He just kept walking and didn't say a

Oct 20, 2020, 10:57 AM

word. But he clearly saw me.

Now, truth is, he had this gal who he could dial up for a booty (actually beej) call at any time and he did so while dating his now wife.

So homey was wise to ignore APM's strokin'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Woke up hungover in college

Oct 20, 2020, 10:38 AM

Climbed down from loft, did my thing on the couch

Did it with boxers on

Fell asleep sitting upright with a big wet spot on my boxers

Kinda awkward when roommate walked in from class

He thought I was nutz for letting it rip in my boxers. We had a discussion and that’s the day I found out he has a whole ritual with grabbing lube, box of Kleenex and finding the perfect pron, he took it very seriously

In college I was railing this chick upstairs in the middle

Oct 20, 2020, 10:38 AM

of the day and a roomate walked in. Girl was COMPLETELY silent and hid in the sheets. Roomate saw me standing there with my boner in my hand and swore he walked in on me beating my meat. Fun times, wonder what that chick is up to these days...jklol, I married her.

Re: In college I was railing this chick upstairs in the middle

Oct 20, 2020, 10:43 AM

You would have rather had your roommate think you were spanking it than having relations with a woman?

No ####, I would have been like bro check out her ####***

Oct 20, 2020, 10:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. We walked downstairs after we were finished.***

Oct 20, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: In college I was railing this chick upstairs in the middle ]

A woman who DGAF and is confidant in it

Oct 20, 2020, 10:47 AM

I Like Her GIFs | Tenor

Have I told you about my roommate?***

Oct 20, 2020, 10:41 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Reach arounds aren't technically the same thing

Oct 20, 2020, 11:31 AM

but that was awful nice of you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

A friend of a friend was living in New York in an apartment

Oct 20, 2020, 10:43 AM

he and his roommates were looking to move to a different part of town so their landlord was showing their place to prospective renters on a fairly regular basis. This was right after 9/11 and most of the guys living in this apartment were working from home about half the time because of damage to their buildings in the attack.

Well, one of the dudes is home alone "working" from home and decides to relax by watching some #### and tossing off. He gets out a box of tissues, lotion and cuts #### on their big screen TV which is wired to the stereo in the apartment.

He gets going with the #### on full blast until he hears a key go into the front door lock. He grabs the remote, turns off the TV and throws himself over the couch so he is hiding behind it as the people come in the door. Then he realizes the stereo is still playing full volume and the girl in the movie is imploring her partner repeatedly to eff her in the behind using the phrasing more common in ####.

The tissues are sitting on the coffee table along with a giant bottle of lotion. He hears them scramble back out the door and lock it.

That afternoon, the landlord came and put a sign on the door - "Call before showing"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's one I just remembered:

Oct 20, 2020, 10:50 AM

guy's golf trip last year in MB, we played golf and drank and threw cornhole bags all afternoon at the condo. I had my bluetooth speaker hooked up to my phone, listening to '90s hiphop because that's what you do. I went jump in the shower before we headed out to grab dinner and Thee Dollhouse Round 2. Shut the door in the bathroom, and I'm like "yeah, gonna need to get one out before the evening festivities. Pull up Pronhub on the phone and take care of bidness. Realize when I got out of the shower that my phone was still connected to the bluetooth speaker in the living room.

Nothing was ever said, which leads me to believe it must have cut off or was out of range or something, because THAT crowd definitely would have had fun with that mishap.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's my nightmare. Especially when switching between

Oct 20, 2020, 10:58 AM

Bluetooth ear buds and a Bluetooth speaker.

Never been caught jaying O.

Oct 20, 2020, 10:56 AM

Did have the roommate walk in right after I had knocked the stank off a slimehole. Dood walked in and was like "It smells like seggs in hear." uh_yeah.gif

Another time, I was traveling with GF at the time to visit her mom and stepdad in Pennsylvania. Slept downstairs in the guest room. GF came in that morning to wake me up. We started making the seggs under the covers. Stepdad walks in as we're laying on our sides while I'm hitting it from behind. GF has convo with stepdad. He don't know a thing is going on. All the while I'm in that slimehole. He walks out, GF continues to grind my ween into powder. THE END.

Well, it's her stepdad, so he doesn't care

Oct 20, 2020, 11:02 AM

since he was probably hitting it on the reg, too.

Lotta money in plane trips from PA to Clemzon***

Oct 20, 2020, 11:31 AM

Oct 20, 2020, 11:00 AM

TheProdigal

GITT and share your best story of getting caught thumpin' the bible

Oct 20, 2020, 11:06 AM

If I was ever caught I didn't know about it.

I was cranking one out on my bed, early afternoon

Oct 20, 2020, 12:13 PM

a few years back.

UPS man walked up to deliver a package.

This was before we had blinds or plantation shutters. UPS dude and I made eye-contact mid-crank. He was like 4 feet and a 2 panes of glass away from me. He ran off, I briefly paused, and kept cranking.

Sometime later, I added plantation shutters.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

You lived in a house without blinds?

Oct 20, 2020, 12:19 PM

have you no shame? or tin foil?

We were renovating the house and it just wasn't a priority

Oct 20, 2020, 12:20 PM

... until I was caught red-handed.

Then it became priority 1.

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

#MeToobin***

Oct 20, 2020, 12:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny hashtag. I don't care who ya are.***

Oct 20, 2020, 12:31 PM

Red's sister walked into Red's bedroom while she was on her

Oct 20, 2020, 12:36 PM

hands and knees in bed slurpin on my manbone. Red was completely naked, as was I, but her whispering eye was pointed directly at the door.

Her sister stood there for a few seconds and didnt say anything or look away. Looking back, I should have risked it all and told her to join.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Red's sister walked into Red's bedroom while she was on her

Oct 20, 2020, 12:45 PM

Shooting My Shot GIFs | Tenor

Wait the sister was staring at her whispering eye, or

Oct 20, 2020, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Red's sister walked into Red's bedroom while she was on her ]

at her mouthing you?

Also, are her pubeys really red?

I think the sister was trying to see if it was worth it

Oct 20, 2020, 12:57 PM

and backed out when she couldn't see anything.

The sister opened the door and got a front row seat to

Oct 20, 2020, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Wait the sister was staring at her whispering eye, or ]

Red's whispering eye.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Ok

Oct 20, 2020, 1:01 PM

now what about the pubeys?

Oct 20, 2020, 3:10 PM

1. Parents caught me in middle school cause I was looking at live camera action.....on dial up. The phone bill that month was quite expensive.

2. I jerked it while stayin over at my boss's house one night while watching prawn on the big screen tv while in high school.

3. Passed out from a night of dranking with a hand full of lotion and a sock.

Never been caught. No one wants to interrupt my "me time"

Oct 20, 2020, 5:00 PM

Besides, it would be a horrendous site.

Have caught wife though straddling some jacuzzi jets in the tub once. Got a great pic....saved of course. The look is priceless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pics?***

Oct 20, 2020, 5:36 PM

yes***

Oct 20, 2020, 8:23 PM

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic