Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just so y'all no where I stand...I was running with my Coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,336

Just so y'all no where I stand...I was running with my Coot

Jul 2, 2015, 10:42 PM

buddy this afternoon, and it was getting a little heated in our daily discussion of the programs, so I said," Coot Buddy, in the six years we have been running together...how many times have I said," We are going to lose?". Coot Buddy said," Zero ", and so I said," And in that same period of time, how many times have I predicted that the Coots would win?".....We both busted a gut laughing! Football season is nigh upon us fellas. Nigh upon us..............

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

know where I stand....................***

Jul 2, 2015, 10:43 PM

Pick better buddies!***

Jul 2, 2015, 11:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just so y'all no where I stand...I was running with my Coot

Jul 2, 2015, 11:45 PM

By running buddy, you mean a neighbor you have to "run" out of your yard for trying to steal gas from your cars? Or you have to "run" down to the police station and bail him out because he got locked up again for public drunkenness?

Re: Just so y'all no where I stand...I was running with my Coot

Jul 3, 2015, 12:22 AM

Okay, i think i now know where you stand, and correct me if I'm wrong here:

1. A coot fan who refuses to bring up Dabo's first win, when he out coached legend "slurrier" (with the same personnel that cost Bowden his job)to start the series. If we all if the sudden now ARE going to focus on the past. At least go back 7 years when Dabo 1st embarrassed the coots. 5-2. Not 5-1.

2. You stand dedicated to bringing up all of the awesome "must-see" SEC network games on Tnet to try and save a sinking ship.

3. You think the coots might have a shot this year bc when everybody in the country thought clemson would thrash uscjr, they won? Last year, jr "had our number" but was embarrassed by Clemson. Amidoingitright? Opposite day ends this year. We'll be expected to win. And will win. In convincing, slurrier thereafter wanting to hang it up for good, fashion.

4. Don't have hope. Just gonna ruin your year when it results in a blow-out. Try to be one of the few realistic coot fans.

5. You can do it, spud. I believe in you.

Spud, sPUd, SpuD, spUd, SpUD, SPUD!!

Jul 3, 2015, 12:42 AM

Go Spud & TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol...show'em no mercy!***

Jul 3, 2015, 3:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,336
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic