Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Photo: Boudreaux at Notre Dame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Photo: Boudreaux at Notre Dame

Jun 11, 2015, 11:47 AM

Clemson 4-star offensive lineman target Parker Boudreaux took a visit to Notre Dame this week.

https://twitter.com/ParkerBoudreaux/status/609021032570077184

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Photo: Boudreaux at Notre Dame

Jun 11, 2015, 12:25 PM

Hope we get him, but I don't think we will. :(

Maybe after we dismantle them in DV this year....***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe after we dismantle them in DV this year....***

Jun 11, 2015, 12:51 PM

Whether you guys win or lose on October 3, I hope that this young man's selection of what college he will attend is not dependent on the outcome of one game.

Certainly not, but the atmosphere as a whole might...***

Jun 11, 2015, 2:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tell him he can come see ND

Jun 12, 2015, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe after we dismantle them in DV this year....*** ]

Get blasted in the Valley 10/3/15.

Although they will probably already have 2 losses at that point.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tell him he can come see ND

Jun 12, 2015, 1:32 PM

> Get blasted in the Valley 10/3/15.
>
> Although they will probably already have 2 losses at
> that point.

Call me a pollyanna, if you like, but I will wait until the game is actually played before I concede it is a loss.

Jun 12, 2015, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Maybe after we dismantle them in DV this year....*** ]

And that WILL happen. We'll beat ND by double digits that are evenly divisible by 7. Count on it. They are always hyped to the max every year for whatever reason. Nothing to see with them. As usual.

Jun 12, 2015, 11:51 AM

> And that WILL happen. We'll beat ND by double digits
> that are evenly divisible by 7. Count on it. They are
> always hyped to the max every year for whatever
> reason. Nothing to see with them. As usual.

That's a darn shame. I was so much looking forward to traveling down to Clemson and taking in the game. But now that I already know the outcome, why even bother to show up?

lol***

Jun 12, 2015, 1:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad I could help. ;) lol***

Jun 13, 2015, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe after we dismantle them in DV this year....*** ]

Re: Photo: Boudreaux at Notre Dame

Jun 11, 2015, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Photo: Boudreaux at Notre Dame ]

Anybody's chance right now but there's no indication we've dropped off with him at all. We will be getting Simpson

Not a suprise

Jun 11, 2015, 1:43 PM

You have to assume ND is leading for a guy who wears green framed eyeglasses.

surprise****

Jun 11, 2015, 1:46 PM

Re: surprise****

Jun 11, 2015, 1:48 PM

Boudreaux is very high on Clemson , and his parents are as well .
Gotta give other schools some love on this talented kid , but he is most likely a Clemson commit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: surprise****

Jun 11, 2015, 3:35 PM

I'm with tigerdug and Parker! It will be great to return there dressed in Clemson Orange a couple years down the road for an away game!!!!

Way full of himself

Jun 12, 2015, 6:01 AM

Doesn't come across a Clemson guy and I think Tiger Town is not big enough for him.
Certainly loves talking about himself..
P- Money?? Probably the most arrogant recruit I've seen ... PASS

Re: Way full of himself

Jun 12, 2015, 6:37 AM

He is an 18 year old kid , and he is a highly sought after OL recruit. I guess that could translate into someone being a little big headed , but I don't believe I have read any quotes or articles about Parker Boudreaux that makes me believe he is arrogant or self-centered.
What is with that accusation? Every kid in America has a nickname or self imposed calling card , that is very common and normal .
This kid is a beast . Look at his film. Clemson would be getting an excellent OL recruit.
Go Tigers !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 13, 2015, 2:49 PM

I understand the 18 year old part of it, but real good lineman never are that brash and arrogant..look at our last class 2 of the 4 were ranked in top 5 in Nation and you never heard a peep from them..quiet and go about there business, not holding the heisman or calling themselves P MONEY
Just my opinion..GO ??

Jun 12, 2015, 7:06 AM [ in reply to Way full of himself ]

I totally agree about this one. Seems to me pretty arrogant and cocky. (p money)??? Give me a break. I say let him play Rudy at ND so he can get his attention he's wanting. Even if he ends up signing with us he's still got a lot coming back to reality to do.

Jun 13, 2015, 2:51 PM

You're off on this one. Good kid, plays nasty but he's not at all a me-first kid. Nothing wrong with confidence - it shows that he believes he can be great and has the drive to improve and soak up coaching to get there.

Jun 12, 2015, 7:13 AM [ in reply to Way full of himself ]

Every time I see "P-Money" I think "Johnny Football" and I cringe,

The P Money nickname was given to him by GA Southern ...

Jun 12, 2015, 7:46 AM [ in reply to Way full of himself ]

And he is not one of those "me first" guys. Every time one of his team mates gets an offer, commits, or an achievement he's the first one to congratulate them. I've followed him for a very long time now and he has never come across as arrogant. I think you folks are studying things a bit to much, seriously. If you don't know anything about a recruit please refrain from making a judgement on his character based on his Twitter handle. That's ridiculous.

There's nothing wrong with a kid enjoying the recruiting process, and he certainly does. He's opened up to the fans as well as the media. At least he's been forward about his recruitment rather than making us all wonder. Do you realize how elite of an OLine we'd have with Pollard, Simpson, and Boudreaux in addition to what we recently signed?! Not sure how one could get so caught up on a Twitter handle when the real story here is how impressive our line could be with his commitment and Simpsons.

Re: The P Money nickname was given to him by GA Southern ...

Jun 12, 2015, 7:52 AM

Well, I am afraid we will never even come close to catching FSU on the recruiting trail. Seems like every week they are getting a 4 or 5 star recruit and we get nothing. I hope we can just sign somebody of note soon. I'm glad we offered Brent's son but we won't win the ACC if we don't at least keep up with FSU.

Jun 12, 2015, 8:18 AM

While we may trail FSU, it's not over. Besides, they were after some folks who committed to us so it goes both ways. You think they wouldn't have signed or didn't want Rahshaun Smith? Or Albert Huggins? Or Mitch Hyatt?

They're a pretty good team, put guys in the league, and they've accomplished a lot lately. That tends to help recruiting- not to undermine what we've done. However you can't always expect elite success simply based on how high some pundits rate your class. Some times a team needs to fill their needs with the appropriate athletes which is what we're doing with this class. Would you rather have Zerrick Cooper or the head ache that is FSU QB prospect Malek Henry- who recently departed IMG Academy for "recurring attitude problems" and "clashing with coaches." Do you really want FSU guys like that and Jameis or would you rather take great kids like Deshaun? It's a no brainer.

In addition, need I remind you that Vic Beasley was not a top rated prospect coming out of high school. Nor was Spencer Shuey. Chandler Catanzaro walked on. The coaching and development of athletes should not be overlooked. Ever see Boise State high up in the rankings? Or how about Michigan State? Or two-time SEC East champs Missouri. My point is you can't always gauge success simply based on how high 24/7 rates your class.

Jun 12, 2015, 9:33 AM

Thanks TigerBry83, you always seem to have the right perspective on things. I appreciate your information, it makes perfect sense.

Jun 12, 2015, 8:21 AM [ in reply to The P Money nickname was given to him by GA Southern ... ]

I agree with you Bry. This kid is a class act, and may I remind you an 18-year-old "kid". That's why he is coming to Clemson, to mature and become a man under Dabo. Let the kid live a little and enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience. He is everything and more that I would look for in a Clemson man. He is also in my opinion our top OL recruit, with Simpson coming in a close second. The kid loves Clemson and for good reason...it's a perfect fit for him and his family.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sir are an idiot.***

Jun 12, 2015, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Way full of himself ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

that's not nice...***

Jun 12, 2015, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has he already looked at the schedule for 2020?

Jun 12, 2015, 8:40 AM

He will have a great opportunity to return to that special place when he is in a Tiger uniform in 2020. Assuming a redshirt (which most O-line do), that would be his senior year I believe.

GO TIGERS!
-Ken

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's enjoying his visits. Nothing to see here. PB is a Tiger***

Jun 12, 2015, 11:25 AM

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic