Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Read, delete, bathe, do it again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,811

Read, delete, bathe, do it again

Aug 7, 2017, 3:44 PM

The level of stupidity knows no boundaries on the fantasy coot forum.

Even with Dabo seemingly cheating and getting all his bigtime players
MANAFOLD
MANAFOLD
this year we go back to beating his pompous little ### as will several other opponents on his schedule this season. There is no way a secondary university stuck in the middle of nowhere could recruit with the major programs without cheating. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a diehard Tater or innocent person taken in by Swinney. In time, Muschamp and USC will be recruiting with anyone because we are a major university with just about everything a student needs to have a well rounded college experience. In short, Muschamp has more recruiting tools than Dabo and doesn't have to funnel money through a church or any other means nor give out phony degrees not worth a good high school diploma. Dabo has had his brief day in the sun, now begins the payback.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Manafold, that's all you have to say.***

Aug 7, 2017, 3:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I started to read and then

Aug 7, 2017, 3:55 PM

I saw the post author was that nimrod Manafold. I think that guy has some serious mental issues. What makes no sense is that you can ask any of those buffoons to give you one small piece of evidence that demonstrates why they will all of sudden be better this season. The only thing I've seen them produce is the thought that since their players have another year in the system (keep in mind this is muscoots system that didn't even work at florida) and their players are another year older they will be improved. I guess our players and the players of every team on their schedule spent the last year in never land.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It must really suck to be him !!!***

Aug 7, 2017, 4:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Major University

Aug 7, 2017, 4:02 PM

...in what regard? I would love some enlightenment as to the logic here...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Logic and Manifold seldom collide in the same sentence***

Aug 7, 2017, 4:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Phony Degrees? Does he think Dabo coaches for UNC?

Aug 7, 2017, 4:16 PM

Last I checked, Clemson was the better academic institution, one of the best in the world. You don't come to Clemson to get a "phony degree" you get a world class education. This dude is delusional

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Read, delete, bathe, do it again

Aug 7, 2017, 4:42 PM

And what, exactly, does Columbia have to offer? Five Points?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2017, 4:56 PM

I am curious. Manafold has GOT to be a Tiger troll. People in real life can't be this dumb.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And , all this time I figured you had met at

Aug 7, 2017, 4:58 PM

least a couple of coot fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2017, 5:18 PM

manafold is a troll - and pretty decent at being outrageous and screwing with them. they either jump on bored or call him crazy.

or - he's retarded. take your pick

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yes, being a crime victim makes a well rounded education***

Aug 7, 2017, 5:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 7, 2017, 5:39 PM

Manifold may be sitting at the top of the hill but he is not alone, he is surrounded by many more coot fans with similar IQs. FGF is a haven for delusional fans. I suppose this is why I find myself offering sympathy rather than scorn when I read their posts.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2017, 7:05 PM

You just can't beat the state of delusion out of old Next Year U

Aug 8, 2017, 11:28 PM

We are actually hearing about phony degrees from a "graduate" of a mill that gives college credit for "Campus 101?, " assuming he actually went to chicken U? Check out some objective facts, Bub, like entry class rank and SAT scores for the two schools. Or for the athletic teams particularly, or their graduation rates? Maybe the quantum physicist Clowney could fill you in.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,811
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic