Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Phone tap has “voice that appears to be Donald
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 572

Phone tap has “voice that appears to be Donald

Jan 25, 2020, 5:14 PM

Duck”, I meant Trump.

There you have it, Dems have irrefutable “evidence” now!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Phone tap has “voice that appears to be Donald

Jan 25, 2020, 5:20 PM

He is a fraud. Hard fo believe anyone likes or respects the guy. That said, our guys want loose borders and free medical for illegals. Kind of hard to win with that stance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Name three promises he made which he failed to keep or...

Jan 25, 2020, 5:53 PM

pursue after he was elected. How about just two?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But he has such an awful personality.

Jan 25, 2020, 5:57 PM

I have to want to be friends with my Pres.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a 'rude, crude, prechewed food dood.'

Jan 25, 2020, 6:05 PM

He's just plain ugly to anyone and everyone who doesn't kiss his butt other than evil people like Ill and Putin. I think him respecting Ill and Putin bothers Trump haters more than pretty much anything else but he's trying to make a deal with them. You don't tell someone 'Fucyou,' then invite them to a sitdown.

He is really disrespectful to our allies but fact is, most of them are sucking off the US teat so like everyone in this nation who is beholden to our gov for support they comply. Them that has the gold...rules.

Imo, Trump knows exactly how to deal with foreign nations. He has Mexico defending its north and south borders to slow illegal immigration. Who would have thunk it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Name three promises he made which he failed to keep or...

Jan 25, 2020, 6:07 PM [ in reply to Name three promises he made which he failed to keep or... ]

Mexico paying for our wall.

Mid East peace agreement between Israel and Palestine. Said it would be easy.

He said he would end the violence in Chicago. He said he would send the National Guard if needed.

He promised to replace Obamacare with a cheaper better one.

He said he would eliminate the federal debt within 8 years. The debt is rising and he is making it worse.

I could probably list 30 things. He is a BS artist. Youre just a nice sucker who fell for a bs artist.

OK, name a few...

Jan 25, 2020, 6:31 PM

you got me there. I could excuse some of those as impossible like ME peace but the spending and debt is overwhelming.

Re: OK, name a few...

Jan 25, 2020, 6:37 PM

You are an honorable and decent man my friend. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Name three promises he made which he failed to keep or...

Jan 25, 2020, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Name three promises he made which he failed to keep or... ]

Lower cost of prescriptions and he also promised to come up with a plan that would make Health Insurance 'soooo cheap'. He tried to kill Obamacare, with no idea of how to replace it.

He promised to enact term limits.

Establish a commission on radical islam.

Allow citizens to deduct health insurance premiums from their taxes.

Administer Medicaid through block grants

Eliminate the debt in 8 years (it's going the wrong way)

He promised to release his taxes 'after the audit is complete'.

Collapse the tax brackets from 7 to 3.

Repeal the Alternative minimum tax

Eliminate the 'carried interest' loophole.

He promised not to be a dicckhead. ;)

There are more, but this is enough for now.

You libs really “liked” Obama, right?

Jan 25, 2020, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Phone tap has “voice that appears to be Donald ]

Who gives a chit if the Prez is likable?

Re: You libs really “liked” Obama, right?

Jan 25, 2020, 6:52 PM

Nobody has mentioned likable aside from you Trump supporters. Never came up until you guys brought it up.

You just did in your post I responded to!

Jan 25, 2020, 8:38 PM

Are you daft?
Carlsbad®

Re: You just did in your post I responded to!

Jan 25, 2020, 8:43 PM

I named reasons why he is a BS artist. There is a difference.

Re: You libs really “liked” Obama, right?

Jan 25, 2020, 8:23 PM [ in reply to You libs really “liked” Obama, right? ]

I liked him personally because he acted a gentleman, past law school professor and very dignified. But I disliked some of his policies. He missed a tremendous historical opportunity. He got too close to big corporate money and it affected him.

Plus, he didn't even attempt to prosecute the bad actors in the Wall St. meltdown that cost individual Americans billions of dollars, their homes, jobs, etc.. Instead, he bailed the bad actors out with those same individual Americans taxpayer dollars.

He became corrupted by money, hence he has the 2nd lowest approval ratings while in office in history, behind only Donald Trump.

Re: Phone tap has “voice that appears to be Donald

Jan 25, 2020, 5:30 PM

If you're talking about the ABC News 'wire tap' it was actually recorded on Fruman's phone. You can hear Lev Parnas clearly telling Trump that the Ukrainian Ambassador was badmouthing him. Parnas said" she's telling everyone 'just wait, he'll be impeached'. Trump say "Fire her, get rid of her" but she wasn't actually fired until a year later.

I believe that.

Jan 25, 2020, 5:59 PM

Trump can fire any bureaucrat with or without justification. When she testified in the house during the investigation it was clear she had a boner for Trump from the start. I think it was common knowledge in the State Department.

Trump has sole control over foreign affairs. What I heard in the house hearings was that those bureaucrats didn't like the way he ran things.

Replies: 15
| visibility 572
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic