Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Perspective from the top
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,126

Perspective from the top

Jul 26, 2018, 8:31 AM

Looking at the conversations on the board it is amazing how far we have come. I think back on the pre-Dabo or even 4 years ago and the perspective that our comments come from have completely changed.

It was once rare and exciting to get All-ACC players, 5* recruits, and be able to compare players to the tops in college football.

Then it became a competition with the best as we climbed into contention. We felt we had a chance with the big name recruits and multiple players making the All-American team as the best in the nation.

Now we want to have this competition with other fan bases but very few teams compare. The depth on our team is in most cases better than most of the starters we compete against. We expect to get every recruit and are even upset when the staff misses a 5* and only the best in the nation can compete on the field.

I use to look down on Bama's schedule because no one could challenge them week to week. Now my perspective has changed and I realize its not the the SEC west/ACC atlantic doesn't have decent teams, but the elite are so far ahead it makes it appear weak. Don't take it personally when SCar, VT, Miami, LSU, and A&M fans don't understand your argument, they just can't see things from your perspective.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Perspective from the top

Jul 26, 2018, 8:49 AM

Well said. I'm confident as long as we got Dabo and beyond that as well. GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,126
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic