»
Topic: Perspective - TAMU!
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 9, 2018 9:40 AM by: TigerByWater
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Perspective - TAMU!

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2018 9:22 AM

Bottom line - we won! Learn from our many mistakes and move to the next opponent.

Do we like the play of the secondary? Heck No! Neither will BV and staff and our players will indeed hear about it. Film study and a lot more is coming. I would not want to be in practice Monday!

TAMU outplayed us offensively and yet we won. Luck factors into games sometimes and we got the benefit. KB and TL each contributed, but the staff had better start using the run game more successfully or we will be in trouble against another good opponent.

We could learn from Jimbo how to use TEs!
They are largely missing from our offense and that hurts production.

The staff and team will look back later and know they dodged a loss, but more importantly they will grow from this wake up call.

Go Tigers ??!!

Dabo says it well in his post-game presser.

Posted: Sep 9, 2018 9:28 AM

TAMU has great talent and we did not know what to expect because of their new coaching staff.

Huge win against a talented team on the road in a crazy environment halfway across the country.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif

Re: Dabo says it well in his post-game presser.

Posted: Sep 9, 2018 9:31 AM

Tam gonna be very good team. Usuc just said oh ####

Re: Dabo says it well in his post-game presser.

Tam gonna be very good team. Usuc just said oh ####

Re: Perspective - TAMU!

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2018 9:30 AM

TEs and the middle of the field are missing from the offense. Seems like our TEs are purely utilized as blockers. If they’re not going to use the TEs more then at least throw another WR in there and spread the field to prevent them from being able to stack the box.

YeP..i like TE’s

??

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Perspective - TAMU!

Posted: Sep 9, 2018 9:40 AM

I think we just don't have the talent at TE to really hurt defenses that way. That said, I would like to see us sneak backs out of the backfield more and get them in the passing game. ETN or Lyn J in space would be a big problem for defenses. Watch the end on FSUs game last night and see how Cam Akers was getting huge chunks of yardage on those type of plays.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Cocks/Clemson: Have 4 seats together in Section 16 --Lower Bowl in the Visitor Section. Row 18 so gr...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1029 people have read this post