Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 76
| visibility 1

Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote

Mar 17, 2017, 12:32 PM

Dickbender to head coach. Dickbender has an impressive resume could be just what we need.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote

Mar 17, 2017, 12:50 PM

Brad could coach softball rather than soft basketball. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't realize Coach Brad Brownell played for

Mar 17, 2017, 12:51 PM

Dick while at DePauw:

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205528959

And yes, Dick has an impressive resume.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I'm confused. Isn't that Exsitu's nickname?***

Mar 17, 2017, 12:51 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: I'm confused. Isn't that Exsitu's nickname?***

Mar 17, 2017, 5:00 PM

I told you it was a one way only, but you wouldn't listen..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sure-- give D!ck a raise... sounds like something a

Mar 17, 2017, 12:53 PM

cocklover would say

mods!! how has this coot not got the

Mar 17, 2017, 1:19 PM

banhammer yet?? this bored has gone to #### in a handbasket. f'n cocklovers are everywhere - not to mention the dookies that permeate the boreds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 17, 2017, 1:35 PM

You are an effing idiot. You know nothing about coaching or how a staff works. Bender and Winicki are the reasons the team lost. Brad had too big a heart to get rid of them and it will now cost him. Tomorrow at 11:00 Brad will be fired and Wade will be announced soon afterward. You get what you asked for. Of course you have given over to win at all costs. Be prepared for probation within 5 years of his arrival unless he changes. I am still waiting to see what he has accomplished that is so great.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umm, and you know all of this...how?***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait 5 years and you'll see.***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Umm, and you know all of this...how?***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Umm, and you know all of this...how?*** ]

Without causing damage to an individual I will say I have a close relative in the basketball department

But they're all about to be fired

Mar 17, 2017, 5:48 PM

sounds like sour grapes

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But they're all about to be fired

Mar 17, 2017, 5:55 PM

Are you really Pastor? Can't be

Pastor? He barely knew her***

Mar 17, 2017, 5:57 PM

Yep-an expert at spotting people

Mar 17, 2017, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: But they're all about to be fired ]

speaking nonsense

Re: Yep-an expert at spotting people

Mar 17, 2017, 6:00 PM

What are you talking about?

Wade will be hired and within five years

Mar 17, 2017, 6:11 PM

the team is on probation. Sour grapes.

Whether Brad is fired or not, I don't know. If he's retained I'm sure some changes will be expected. If he is let go, he'll land on his feet. Just didn't work out here

Re: Wade will be hired and within five years

Mar 17, 2017, 6:15 PM

Understand

you just got GWP's goat real good!***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Mar 17, 2017, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

Oooooooo this is an angry fish you caught a good one.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 17, 2017, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

Yeah, because making a coaching change on a Saturday makes perfect sense!

are there days that are designated as better than others?***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:43 PM

Tomorrow always has a chance to be better than yesterday***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:47 PM

Re: are there days that are designated as better than others?***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:47 PM [ in reply to are there days that are designated as better than others?*** ]

Well I would think a major decision like that would be announced during the week, that's all.

maybe DRad wants Popovich to be able to start work

Mar 17, 2017, 1:51 PM

here on Monday?

Re: maybe DRad wants Popovich to be able to start work

Mar 17, 2017, 2:01 PM

Yeah I think I heard he was considering the job, only if we move to the Big 12 though.

Do you have Insider Information too?***

Mar 17, 2017, 2:03 PM

Re: Do you have Insider Information too?***

Mar 17, 2017, 2:07 PM
IMG_7109.JPG(56.8 K)

Of course!

so what are you saying?***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:48 PM [ in reply to are there days that are designated as better than others?*** ]

I think you know***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:49 PM

Mar 17, 2017, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

HAPPENED TO JACK

Mar 17, 2017, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

Happened to Jack

Mar 17, 2017, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

happened to jack

Mar 17, 2017, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

HAPpeNeD tO jACk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You may need to take a couple plays off***

Mar 17, 2017, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

Re: You may need to take a couple plays off***

Mar 17, 2017, 2:01 PM

You are a legend in your own mind

Mar 17, 2017, 2:02 PM

And you are smart in your own mind.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 17, 2017, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: You may need to take a couple plays off*** ]

Just telling you what I know

I don't disagree with that***

Mar 17, 2017, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: You may need to take a couple plays off*** ]

true statement

Mar 17, 2017, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: You may need to take a couple plays off*** ]

is true.

tell us drad, why did you wait until this year? facilities? transfers?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

might be time to recalibrate his meds...I don't know if he

Mar 17, 2017, 2:02 PM [ in reply to You may need to take a couple plays off*** ]

needs to cut the does or up it, but I only play Doctor at home

Re: might be time to recalibrate his meds...I don't know if he

Mar 17, 2017, 2:10 PM

Wait and see. What meds does someone need to believe Clemson football will repeat as ACC champions? If you really look at both sports one team was good and very lucky and the other was average and really unlucky. Remember wide right? 3 point buzzer beater?

I remember a 3-pt buzzer beater that Cuse hit

Mar 17, 2017, 2:13 PM

after the game Brownell said the coaches were confused by Syracuse's personnel on the court for that last play. Don't compare that to NCSU missing a FG when Clemson had been pressuring their kicker all day. The football coaches put their players in a position to succeed where the basketball coaches got confused.

Might be time for you to share some of your prescription...

Mar 17, 2017, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: might be time to recalibrate his meds...I don't know if he ]

Luck is always a component, but good teams always seem to have more of it and need it less

funny how the great teams

Mar 17, 2017, 2:36 PM

are lucky - thank god for all that luck on the last drive in tampa. you apparently don't need skill, coaching, or talent. gonna be nice to see bc win it all next year - they just need some luck.

Good teams benefit from luck, bad teams are usually going to

Mar 17, 2017, 2:46 PM

lose anyway...It's going to take a HeII of a lot more than luck to put BC over...Can you link to where I mentioned NOT needing skill, coaching or talent? Or did you reply to the wrong response?

Re: Good teams benefit from luck, bad teams are usually going to

Mar 17, 2017, 2:47 PM

i was responding to his response and defending yours - moran

so you replied to the wrong response...and then called ME a

Mar 17, 2017, 2:50 PM

moran...Classic

no personal attacks

Mar 17, 2017, 2:57 PM

and no, i was piggy backing (because you like that) on your comment that the op (ie dooshnozzle) seems to think we were lucky to have beaten state. and i would like to point out that had we lost to nc state, that it does not mean we would have lost to pitt. i believe we would have beat the #### out of pitt had we lost to nc state. so, in essence, great teams do have some luck involved, but for the most part skill, talent, and coaching dictate a champion.

so the name calling is alright as long as YOU do it? And if

Mar 17, 2017, 3:01 PM

you truly knew what I liked, you would ####...You replied to the wrong post and now you are getting pissy about it?

Re: so the name calling is alright as long as YOU do it? And if

Mar 17, 2017, 3:05 PM

i'm not upset. are you?? its a term of endearment. i think op is asinine to call football lucky and hoops unlucky. do you not?

why would I be upset? I know who I'm replying to... I

Mar 17, 2017, 3:10 PM

answered the luck statement before you did, I think my stance is known

Re: why would I be upset? I know who I'm replying to... I

Mar 17, 2017, 3:14 PM

and i supported your luck view with sarcasm toward op's poast. is that not how it works?? you're making this difficult. i replied to your poast, which i agreed, with the obvious. i'm exhausted discussing this. i may fall asleep while poasting

Re: funny how the great teams

Mar 17, 2017, 2:51 PM [ in reply to funny how the great teams ]

I guess Pittsburgh's staff or team is better.

Re: funny how the great teams

Mar 17, 2017, 3:00 PM

nah sunshine, bad game. but i will educate you, if you like. had we lost to nc state, i can guarantee we would have beaten pitt. see how that works?? so, tell me again drad, what is your thought process behind extending a contract and not making a move after acc tourney disaster last yr?

Does probation mean we don't go to the NCAA tourney?

Mar 17, 2017, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

Because I would miss that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Does probation mean we don't go to the NCAA tourney?

Mar 17, 2017, 3:01 PM

are you implying that you would not miss the nit or cbi? rassist

we should get

Mar 17, 2017, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Personally I think D-Rad should fire Brownell and promote ]

davidhood® on this story

details david?

Mar 17, 2017, 1:49 PM

Old school - cannot recruit - Go Chris Holtmann from Butler for long haul with good recruiting record and 20 plus wins per season - upset Villanova twice this season - would be a great up-start for the ACC

Chris Holtmann? We've already tried the Horizon

Mar 17, 2017, 2:30 PM

League experiment and look where that got us? Dickbender already has ACC experience.

Re: Chris Holtmann? We've already tried the Horizon

Mar 17, 2017, 2:56 PM

Are you serious? can't tell. Just so you know Bender nor Winicki have a single player that they found or recruited. Also least favorite staff members of the players

then they should have been fired years ago***

Mar 17, 2017, 2:57 PM

Re: then they should have been fired years ago***

Mar 17, 2017, 3:21 PM

Agreed

Mar 17, 2017, 3:24 PM

and, did the coach not bring them on board?? were they not "his" hires???

Are you replying ti him or me?

Mar 17, 2017, 3:29 PM

;)

i don't exactly know for sure

Mar 17, 2017, 3:32 PM

drunk at work - its friday

keep the mints handy***

Mar 17, 2017, 3:38 PM

have gum

Mar 17, 2017, 3:40 PM

and grizzly - office door shut and ncaa on. making real financial progress

Mar 17, 2017, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: then they should have been fired years ago*** ]

Yes and he is responsible. I know most of the comments are correct. Being related to a staff member the close loses hurts them like you wouldn't believe. By Monday you will probably start a new direction. Try not to be too mean to the staff that's leaving. The cubbard is not bare.

what's a cubbard?***

Mar 17, 2017, 5:09 PM

Clearly it's where you put your Indian...

Mar 17, 2017, 5:58 PM

hth

Mar 17, 2017, 2:05 PM

He needs to get rid of the assistant coaches now.

Too late. He's going to be fired tomorrow.

Mar 17, 2017, 3:32 PM

Can't you read?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Too late. He's going to be fired tomorrow.

Mar 17, 2017, 5:09 PM

I hope he's right.

Is his player group (Guards, BIGS etc...) getting better ...

Mar 17, 2017, 3:48 PM

on campus year over year? (Think Dabo / WR Group) If yes - then he should be interviewed. I have not seen any development from any of our player groups the last four years!

Mar 17, 2017, 5:03 PM

A DickBender hire could give us that edge we've been missing

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Mar 18, 2017, 5:06 PM

Brad could have given us that edge the we've needed if he would've recruited some talent!!!

Replies: 76
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic