Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know what’s not that awesome?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

You know what’s not that awesome?

Nov 25, 2019, 8:59 PM

Stepping on other people’s dog crap in places that other people’s dogs aren’t supposed to crap! Other people are not awesome at all.

I hope that they get into a car accident, survive of course, but then find out that by means of an accounting error on their part, that they were uninsured. Then they are left with a car payment, an undrivable car, and an impossible car repair bill. Eventually they will lose their job and be forced to eat dog food to survive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when you’re behind someone with a cart full of groceries

Nov 25, 2019, 9:06 PM

In the checkout line, and they open the next lane over and say “I can help someone over here” and the guy three places behind you just jets right over even though he’d been n the queue all of 12 seconds?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah! #### that ######! Kick him in his throat.

Nov 25, 2019, 9:09 PM

Especially if he doesn’t even give the generally accepted, “Oh me? Are you talking about me? Was I next in line?” While unloading his groceries.

And the lady in front of you in the line who waits

Nov 26, 2019, 6:50 AM [ in reply to when you’re behind someone with a cart full of groceries ]

While they check out 83 items before she starts rummaging thru her giant purse for her checkbook.......

Price check on those peppers. I know it says 2.99/lb but

Nov 26, 2019, 6:56 AM

I think they were supposed to be $2.89/lb and I have an entire half pound. Can you send someone over there to check it out.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ll take checkbook over bag o’ coupons any day

Nov 26, 2019, 7:31 AM [ in reply to And the lady in front of you in the line who waits ]

Coupons should be outlawed between 7-9am and 4-9pm.

Agreed, or they need their one line.

Nov 26, 2019, 8:07 AM

Stores need to understand that it is bad service to kowtow to one fool while the people who have some common decency are forced to wait.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First things first

Nov 26, 2019, 7:08 AM [ in reply to when you’re behind someone with a cart full of groceries ]

It’s a buggy
Secondly, queue?

There’s an art to scoping out the checkout scene.

If dude has 1-3 items he’s fine. He’s actually helping you buy time to make the lane switch. He gets out of there while backup and dodge a kiosk of candy and maneuver into place.

The time consuming thing in checkout is processing payment. Quantity of actual customers causes more delay than quantity of items (assuming no price check or other anomaly)

Our Publix has tried to speed this up by allowing you to insert card and PIN as soon as first item is scanned. You should be done on the pad by the time your 3 item is scanned.

Pay attention to the attendants while in line and when they are making a move, make your move. If not you’ll be whining while you wait.

—all bets are off if there’s a hottie in yoga pants in line. You skip straight to behind her regardless of items and customers ahead.

Guilty on the buggy part. I’m gonna go flog

Nov 26, 2019, 7:29 AM

Myself with a hosepipe for messing that up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Careful taking it off the hose bib. Those can be tricky.***

Nov 26, 2019, 7:31 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a shopping cart

Nov 26, 2019, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Guilty on the buggy part. I’m gonna go flog ]

don't let them bully you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

when selecting checkoutline,pick the one with fewest females

Nov 26, 2019, 9:53 AM [ in reply to First things first ]

because the guys usually 1) have cash in hand and 2) want to GTF out of the store as quickly as possible. As mentioned, it baffles me why women will watch 100 items get scanned without the first effort towards pulling out the wallet. Do they think they're somehow amazingly going to get it for free?

Women (OK, 90% of them, not casting aspersions to ALL) apparently love to soak in every possible moment of being in a place to spend money, solely to delay long enough to think of something else they need to buy so they can get a second dopamine hit.

Men will do this same tactic in a liquor or music store, we have no hurry to depart those for similar reasons. It's innate.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DEATH TO THEM ALL!!

Nov 26, 2019, 8:19 AM [ in reply to when you’re behind someone with a cart full of groceries ]

and Happy early Thanksgiving, of course

One of our neighbors would let their dog crap

Nov 25, 2019, 9:28 PM

right where I stand to get the mail.
I started scooping it and dropping it in front of their box
It only took about 4 months for them to take the hint

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Nice! If I can identify the culprit...

Nov 25, 2019, 9:42 PM

I’m gloving up and smearing their windshield.

Re: You know what’s not that awesome?

Nov 26, 2019, 7:22 AM

Then maybe the person won't have a home and they will be crapping in places they arent supposed to and you step in that as well.

Re: You know what’s not that awesome?

Nov 26, 2019, 7:55 AM

Stepping on your dog's crap in places he's not supposed to

Nov 26, 2019, 7:31 AM

crap, like the foyer rug?

Yup. Happened yesserday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

We're so white around here peoples labs and golden

Nov 26, 2019, 8:55 AM

retrievers free range the neighborhood.....And come #### right next to my fence, I guess trying to pull a power move on my dogs. I cut the grass and the tires look like I mowed a cow pasture. The deer #### like madmen too, it's not uncommon for the dogs to roll in it. I'd be pretty pissed about it if I push mowed my yard.

I love dogs, but they do seem to cause a lot of problems and inconvenience in my life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't used to pick up my dogs poop

Nov 26, 2019, 10:04 AM

now I do unless it's in the woods, side of the d i k e, or in somebody else's yard

just kidding, I pick it up in somebody's yard

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Personally,

Nov 26, 2019, 10:18 AM

I'd say dealing with a hard, hung-up turd that finally moves on out, only to break off without a proper taper and release.

Butt that's just like, my opinion, man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic