Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What the hell is Donnie talking about?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

What the hell is Donnie talking about?

May 20, 2020, 9:59 AM

He doesn't control how elections are handled in states.

Not to mention he has already said he is going to withold funding for mail in ballots. Guess Michigan is giving up that big ol bag of zero dollars.

Breaking: Michigan sends absentee ballots to 7.7 million people ahead of Primaries and the General Election. This was done illegally and without authorization by a rogue Secretary of State. I will ask to hold up funding to Michigan if they want to go down this Voter Fraud path!..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

WTPH is wrong with you?

May 20, 2020, 10:02 AM

We just found out yesterday that Trump is on dope and you're wondering about what?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What the hell is Donnie talking about?

May 20, 2020, 10:03 AM

Michigan is sending applications to vote by mail, not ballots. He just loves to shout voter fraud though.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/michigan/2020/05/20/fact-check-michigan-is-not-sending-absentee-ballots-to-every-registered-voter/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 10:14 AM

He realizes he is on shaky ground now to win the election, so he is getting his conspiracy theories in order for when he is spreading hatred and division over the years after he is out of office. The worst of Trump has yet to be seen if he loses imo. He will get even uglier out of office.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 10:21 AM

I assume that whenever he leaves office (however rough the transition might be) he will pour his focus into making Junior a politician. Gotta grow the brand.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 10:34 AM

Ivanka is the only one in that group with any legitimate political potential. Junior is a career back up player.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Junior's bulb is dimmer than Senior's...***

May 20, 2020, 10:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ya but then we can ignore him like we did before he was president.

May 20, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: What the hell is Donnie talking about? ]

He was spewing absurd BS before he was elected, and everyone just laughed because, who cares what Donald Trump says, it doesn’t affect us. After he is out of office, I won’t care one bit what he says or does, because it won’t affect me anymore.

Re: Ya but then we can ignore him like we did before he was president.

May 20, 2020, 12:25 PM

How is it negatively affecting you now? Are you now at a loss due to Trump? What exactly has he done that personally has affected you negatively.

Seriously asking. Especially pre-Corona virus, like how was he hurting you. Also, post Corona, how is he hurting you personally?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ignoring the fact that as Americans we all have a personal

May 20, 2020, 1:53 PM

stake in what the president does or how they shape our values as a nation, the biggest thing for me is that he has been too childish and ineffective to get an infrastructure bill passed. This negatively affects the business I draw my income from. Also when he shut down the government because he didn’t get his wall funding, that hurt my wallet as well. Increasing our national debt affects all of us as we spend money on unnecessary things instead of things that will benefit the country. And I guess as an American I can’t complain if our president is a total embarrassment? That may not affect my wallet or my family, but it certainly makes me less proud to be a part of a country that elects someone like him.

Re: What the #### is Donnie talking about?

May 20, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: What the hell is Donnie talking about? ]

The thing most folks, in my opinion, seem to be underestimating is how much antipathy is going to exist for him once he's out of office...and how much of his behavior is being covered up by "conservative media".

Once Fox News turns on him, I think he's in dire trouble. As long as he's in office, playing to his base, and greasing the big wheels of the 1%, he's useful.

The second he falters or leaves office, the knives will come out...and he has no real friends. None. All his relationships are transactional. But his enemies will remain faithful enemies long after he leaves office, and Donald J. Trump, private citizen, is going to be utterly incapable of dealing with the legion of enemies he's worked so very hard as president to accumulate.

Starting with the SDNY, the subpoenas, lawsuits, and investigations are almost certainly going to come fast and furious, and there will be nowhere left on Earth he can run. And long before then his erstwhile enablers in the "conservative media" will have deserted and turned on him...because he really is a malevolent clown with zero redeeming qualities, and once he's of no further use, why would they continue to cover for him?

The difference between love and fear, from a practical standpoint, is people still love you even if you aren't in power anymore.

There’s so much wrong with this post.

May 20, 2020, 7:06 PM

First off, Fox would never turn on Trump. His behavior is not being covered up at all, he’s getting exposed and roasted by most media outlets that aren’t Fox, Rush, or OANN.

He won’t have to deal with these “enemies,” because he’s not in office trying to politic anymore . He will just hang out and golf and collect checks from his businesses.

He’s not going to get charged with anything when he leaves office, and he’s not going to be suddenly hit with all these lawsuits.

Once presidents leave office, they are rarely heard from unless they want to be. Look at Bush, the dude is off the grid. Obama will pipe up now and then, but only because he wants to.

What is illegal about what these states are doing?

May 20, 2020, 10:41 AM

And if it were illegal, why is he talking about "withholding funding" and not arresting people?

I don't much care about this, but just from a semantics

May 20, 2020, 10:58 AM

perspective, you are making the assumption that he is saying that the authorization needs to come from him and that the funding he is referring to is specifically for the election.

null

Ah so this is another one of those times

May 20, 2020, 11:00 AM

when we have to have an English 411 interpretive analysis of our great leader's statements?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know. Maybe just not overreact to a Tweet?

May 20, 2020, 11:03 AM

I honestly don't know. I only see Tweets from the President on here. Maybe each one needs to be taken deadly seriously? I was just saying that you were having a response to words that technically were not on that Tweet.

null

So don't take a tweet from the President of the US

May 20, 2020, 11:05 AM

as serious?

Really?

Pretty much, yeah.***

May 20, 2020, 11:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he was saying you're making up chit.

May 20, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to So don't take a tweet from the President of the US ]

He was being nice, imo. I think you're just a troll and not really a good one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok spin doctor

May 20, 2020, 11:22 AM

why don't you do what you normally do and tell us what Donnie was ACTUALLY saying here.

Or do you need to wait for Hannity?

It's crazy that we are literally watching through posts how media pushes people to extremes with you.

Re: No, he was saying you're making up chit.

May 20, 2020, 11:52 AM [ in reply to No, he was saying you're making up chit. ]

He infers, then adds in what the “thinks” others are saying and then spouts his feelings.

He is too dumb to be a troll. That is giving him too much credit.

Get ready for the TD’s as well. Oh the humanity!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps not if you're going to assume intent that is not

May 20, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to So don't take a tweet from the President of the US ]

specifically in the Tweet.

null

Then why don't you tell us what he meant***

May 20, 2020, 11:26 AM

Well, let's see. It appears that he is accusing the

May 20, 2020, 11:34 AM

Michigan Secretary of State of sending out absentee ballots to 7.7 million people ahead of Primaries and a general election, and stating that that was against the law and without some required authorization. He then says that he will ask that funding to Michigan be held up if Michigan continues the activities they are currently doing.

null

Re: Well, let's see. It appears that he is accusing the

May 20, 2020, 11:53 AM

Owned.

So Republicans are ok with

May 20, 2020, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Well, let's see. It appears that he is accusing the ]

the POTUS issuing general threats over twitter with little context.

Got it.

Re: Well, let's see. It appears that he is accusing the

May 20, 2020, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Well, let's see. It appears that he is accusing the ]

Swarley said:

Michigan Secretary of State of sending out absentee ballots to 7.7 million people ahead of Primaries and a general election, and stating that that was against the law and without some required authorization. He then says that he will ask that funding to Michigan be held up if Michigan continues the activities they are currently doing.

That is fair. I'm just not sure I understand the difference between your analysis and the OP?

There is just so much wrong with that tweet that it seems illogical to try to give it any sort of credible defense.

May 20, 2020, 11:03 AM

https://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8722-29616--,00.html

according to this, Michigan had 7,471,088 registered voters in 2018, DOWN from 2016. Who did they send the extra few hundred thousand ballots to? Any guesses?

Or do you think found an additional 300K new voters?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I would love for every state to mail a ballot to

May 20, 2020, 11:13 AM

every registered voter in the state, automatically. And I would love for them to mail a voter registration application to every eligible voter not registered.

Re: I would love for every state to mail a ballot to

May 20, 2020, 11:17 AM

The problem with that comes when people move, and ballots are lost or someone happens to get their hands on it.

All you have to do is have some sort of identity

May 20, 2020, 11:42 AM

verification on the ballot itself.

Re: All you have to do is have some sort of identity

May 20, 2020, 11:47 AM

True but some side would have an issue with that part.

I don't care about "sides".***

May 20, 2020, 12:16 PM

Re: I don't care about "sides".***

May 20, 2020, 3:38 PM

Me either just saying one side will not go along with that.

Then how do you claim to eat a balanced dinner?***

May 20, 2020, 4:01 PM [ in reply to I don't care about "sides".*** ]

null

No, the problem is that it would allow more people to vote

May 20, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I would love for every state to mail a ballot to ]

which one side would not be in favor of

We should have automatic voter registration at 18

May 20, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to I would love for every state to mail a ballot to ]

on your 18th birthday you get your voter registration card in the mail

Re: We should have automatic voter registration at 18

May 20, 2020, 11:23 AM

25 lol

My first time voting, I wrote in Richard Petty lol

Why not?***

May 20, 2020, 11:42 AM [ in reply to We should have automatic voter registration at 18 ]

How would you do that though

May 20, 2020, 12:32 PM [ in reply to We should have automatic voter registration at 18 ]

How would you know where everyone was? What precinct to send them too? What congressional district they are in?..

Well I mean maybe through the ID process.. But I'm SURE you're not advocating for that...

GO TIGERS!!

why do you hate the homeless***

May 20, 2020, 11:38 AM [ in reply to I would love for every state to mail a ballot to ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have read that he has since deleted the Tweet,

May 20, 2020, 3:27 PM

ostensibly because of the falsehood contained within.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic