Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My wife finally admitted something to me this week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

My wife finally admitted something to me this week

Jan 2, 2020, 9:28 AM

Shes a dyke. Big dyke. We traded in the Jeep for a Subaru. Tons of room in the back with the third row down for lesbian stuff like scissors and soccer balls.

Also picked up this schweet sticker to throw on the back

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Well, to be fair, you do look kinda feminine

Jan 2, 2020, 9:31 AM

How many car seats can you fit in there? You will need them for YEARS. Also, gonna need space to separate car seats if you have multiple kids. Nothing worse than refereeing a fight in the backseat between two boys strapped in seats beside each other.

Now our 6 year old boy just kicks the shit out of the 4 year old from across the backseat. 8 year old sits in the far back and leaves trash everywhere.

#Parenthood

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its a 7 seater

Jan 2, 2020, 9:33 AM

Captains seats in the second row, third row bench. We almost bought a Volvo XC90 but it wasn't quite big enough and I was scared about reliability, premium gas and repair costs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Douse them in the face with water from a a spray bottle

Jan 2, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Well, to be fair, you do look kinda feminine ]

and give them a firm 'NO'. If you don't assert yourself as the alpha, the kids will end up chewing the legs off of all your furniture.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You laugh and joke, but I just spent the last 5 minutes

Jan 2, 2020, 9:56 AM

trying to determine if the wife will be on board with this type of discipline and whether or not this is considered child abuse/waterboarding.

I also chuckled a little, imagining doing this to them.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It makes it more effective if you put some hot peppers in

Jan 2, 2020, 9:57 AM

spray bottle.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm 80% sure this crosses the line into child abuse

Jan 2, 2020, 9:58 AM

and I'm 100% sure it also made me laugh.

a little vinegar works fine. it startles them enough***

Jan 2, 2020, 10:28 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sir, I NEVER joke when it comes to matters of discipline.***

Jan 2, 2020, 10:00 AM [ in reply to You laugh and joke, but I just spent the last 5 minutes ]

We can tell it's hers

Jan 2, 2020, 9:31 AM

Look how crooked she parked it.

Women...

TO BE FAIR

I parked it... and it looks crooked because our driveway is tapered.

Re: My wife finally admitted something to me this week

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've wondered more than a few times myself ***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do know women much better than the rest of us.***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:41 AM

I only know one, and she's a bad example.

Jan 2, 2020, 9:53 AM

9:50am and only two lies so far today. We'll see where this goes. Granted she's been awake for less than 30 minutes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect for taking overly pampered dogs to breweries***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are dog approved.

Jan 2, 2020, 9:42 AM

And also by old men in northern states.

I tried to get my wife to look at them

Jan 2, 2020, 9:44 AM

She's irrational as #### about some things though. She probably would have liked it better than the Mazda, but #### it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's not liking the Mazda?

Jan 2, 2020, 9:47 AM

As much as a POS the Suburban was, its kinda hard to go from a big vehicle to a smaller one.

She's fine with it, she'd just rather have an Escalade or

Jan 2, 2020, 9:54 AM

something ridiculous like that. I end up driving it a good bit these days, fun little car.

My options were Suburban, Yukon XL, or Odyssey

Jan 2, 2020, 10:19 AM

Decision became a no-brainer pretty quick. Plus I knew how it would end up anyway.

A suburban will not fit in my garage. Something we did

Jan 2, 2020, 10:24 AM

not consider when we built the house. I pulled the crew cab truck in there the other day and I wouldn't have been able to close the garage door. It doesn't help with the grill guard on the front, but we would have to wedge a suburban in there.

I stand corrected, we would have 2' to spare with a Suburban

Jan 2, 2020, 10:30 AM

So you cannot get around the car after you park it in the garage.

Oops.

That 2' will somehow magically disappear once you get the

Jan 2, 2020, 10:54 AM

vehicle. Same thing happened with my truck, measuring it out with specs listed online, I had a solid ft of clearance. That foot became about 3/4" once I got my truck in there, and was way too close to reasonably park in the garage every day.

Yeah, you need a good 2+ feet on the front end

Jan 2, 2020, 12:17 PM

Then another 2 feet+ on the back end. I have a quite nice sheetrock patch completed from wife's numerous run ins with the wall. Put speedbump on the floor with epoxy. She just runs over it and doesn't notice till she hears the sheetrock crack. If she stops with 1 foot to the wall, as the speed bumps are intended to help with, then we have plenty of room to walk behind it.

I was kinda blown away by it

Jan 2, 2020, 9:47 AM [ in reply to I tried to get my wife to look at them ]

In terms of cars that arent in a "luxury" brand, it marked all of our boxes. Third row, captains seats, heated/cooled front seats, heated rear seats, and it came with both all weather mats and carpet mats.

We were on our way to Volvo to buy, but I decided to stop at Subaru and we were filling out paperwork that night.

The XC90 is nice, I think they do have some gremlins though***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:55 AM

My wife's Crosstrek came with a Chewbaru Outbark.

Jan 2, 2020, 9:52 AM [ in reply to They are dog approved. ]

Hers has a tent on the roof instead of a bike.

Aw man, wish I had known about this***

These are the perks I could sell WifeofGreenr on.

But we would need 4 Chewbarus.

All the puppies gone?***

Jan 2, 2020, 10:00 AM

He meant for the kids.

Jan 2, 2020, 10:02 AM

The four that have teeth, anyway.

Still got 2. One is staying with us forever, and one goes

Jan 2, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to All the puppies gone?*** ]

home on Friday.

L to R
Breck, Belle, Hank, and Charlie

So, how much do you drink every day?

Jan 2, 2020, 10:06 AM

You literally have double the amount of dogs and children that I do, and I'm increasingly considering drinking vodka at breakfast everyday just to cope.

very little actually.

Jan 2, 2020, 10:07 AM

The heroin helps though.

nice, sweet pig!***

Jan 2, 2020, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Still got 2. One is staying with us forever, and one goes ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

you live in Ohio?

Jan 2, 2020, 9:58 AM [ in reply to My wife's Crosstrek came with a Chewbaru Outbark. ]

nice lookin dogs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, that's just an image I grabbed.

Jan 2, 2020, 10:24 AM
outbark.jpg(108.6 K)

This is my dog with her Chewbaru.

aw, what a sweetie

Jan 2, 2020, 10:59 AM

we got one when we went for a maintenance visit but the dogs will not get it because they will tear it up

Re: Perfect for taking overly pampered dogs to breweries***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Perfect for taking overly pampered dogs to breweries*** ]

Well

Jan 2, 2020, 9:44 AM

That's two things that burst into flames.

Is the other my urethra?***

Jan 2, 2020, 9:48 AM

The post and ur wife.******

Jan 2, 2020, 10:04 AM

My MIL has one as well...

The lane departure is very aggressive and the adaptive cruise is too conservative.

There's a few recalls out. If your tranny (lutz) shudders go directly to the dealer while it's still doing it.

They are pretty nice.

Are You allowed to watch and whack it in the corner?***

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Theres so many cameras on this car

Jan 2, 2020, 10:02 AM

That I could watch from almost anywhere I wanted.

Subaru's always seem like a good value on the surface, but

Jan 2, 2020, 10:38 AM

I've found that no one factors in the $750 in bumper stickers and $900 mandatory Yakima roof rack.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just have the dealer install all of that and finance it

Jan 2, 2020, 10:44 AM

for 72 months. EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY

Dont be ridiculous

Jan 2, 2020, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Subaru's always seem like a good value on the surface, but ]

Those all come standard if you're good at wheelin and dealin.

What exactly are you resisting?***

Jan 2, 2020, 3:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

President Trump, obviously

Jan 3, 2020, 9:39 AM

And all the lesbians that have started knocking on our door since we bought the car.

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic