Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Per ESPN we would be a 4pt dog to Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,526

Per ESPN we would be a 4pt dog to Bama

Oct 21, 2018, 7:18 PM

That’s much better than I would have thought their stupid computer give.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Per ESPN we would be a 4pt dog to Bama

Oct 21, 2018, 7:23 PM

so much ball between now and then. when we get there I'll worry about how it looks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

link?

Oct 21, 2018, 7:26 PM

TIA

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They just showed on Championship Drive Show

Oct 21, 2018, 7:28 PM

No link

Oct 21, 2018, 7:29 PM

Makes no sense at all. For 8 weeks, all we've heard is how nobody is even in the same league with 'Bama and we have serious problems and are a very suspect team.

I have not watched 'Bama play this year, but from what I've read, they are invincible. That's probably flavored with 'Bama's reputation, but they've certainly run up a lot of points. Whether or not they play many other than the first team, they have managed to play they entire game and do so dominantly - and against a couple of pretty good teams.

We have shown a lot of improvement over the last 2 games and are beginning to gel as a team, but I agree with what Dabo said - our best effort is ahead of us. We're very good, but not yet great. I do think we can get to great when the light comes on for everybody on the team and it could happen this week at FSU.

Given present circumstances rather than potential, I would think we'd be at least a 10 point underdog...... so I don't understand ESPN either.

LSUs defense should at least give us a read on Bamas offense

Oct 21, 2018, 7:40 PM

Its been unstoppable so far but they've only played one truly competent defense in A&M. I dont think LSUs offense will do anything in that game, and I expect Bama to win pretty handily, but if LSU D can frustrate the Bama offense and hold them down a bit we will at least know Bama can be beaten.

Re: According to ESPiN Bama should get the trophy...

Oct 21, 2018, 7:41 PM

without playing a game every season. Until we dominate them two or three years in a row they will continue to put a ton of SEC teams in the preseason top 25 and use SEC conference wins to prove they belong and use the losses to prove the only teams which can beat an SEC team are other SEC teams.

All the while the SEC teams continue to schedule 3 D2 teams every season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 7:45 PM

Vegas has Tigers 9.5 point underdogs before Tua injury and NCSU game. Getting better all the time!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,526
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic