Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tennis must be a contact sport
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,997

Tennis must be a contact sport

Jan 22, 2021, 9:21 PM

My son is playing club tennis for Clemson. He was playing tennis (outdoors) with a kid who tested positive for Covid, so now my son has been quarantined at the old Bestwestern hotel. He did not get any supper and his room has no windows. How crazy is this?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Re: Tennis must be a contact sport

Jan 22, 2021, 9:57 PM

Free advice . Go pick your son up, take him to a nice sit down restaurant (long John silvers ) if open, and take him home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tennis was rated as one of the safest activities during

Jan 22, 2021, 10:00 PM

covid. is the whole club quarantined? I used to play club tennis at Clemson. If they weren't even on the same court that seems excessive

People have lost their ####### minds over this virus.

Jan 22, 2021, 10:03 PM

It’s too dangerous to open schools they said - schools are now open with some having 0 students infected.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

While I agree there have been some overreactions

Jan 22, 2021, 10:12 PM

and it’s disgusting the way the pandemic has been used politically, it’s hard to blame people for being alarmed by over 400,000 deaths in the U.S.

Even if we assume that some people died with COVID and not from it, there are still a lot of people who have died as a result.

In this era of lawsuits and public blame, it’s understandable why people are reacting with an abundance of caution.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

How many of the unfortunate 400,000 had preexisting conditions?***

Jan 22, 2021, 10:17 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is being over 85 a preexisting condition?

Jan 22, 2021, 10:19 PM

Because a ton of 80+ and 90+ year olds that otherwise would be considered dead of old age are “dead from COVID.” But losing even a single day with Nana because someone doesn’t take this seriously is like murder.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Is overdosing on fentanyl a preexisting condition?***

Jan 22, 2021, 10:31 PM

Re: Is overdosing on fentanyl a preexisting condition?***

Jan 23, 2021, 5:57 AM

Called S T U P I D I T Y.

hope your son is safe and well. No covid!***

Jan 23, 2021, 8:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,997
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic