Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"People around here can't drive!!"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 266

"People around here can't drive!!"

Apr 8, 2019, 11:34 AM

I've heard this said about nearly every area in America, hell even the world. Why does everyone think that their specific little city is unique in regards to bad drivers?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simpsonville is hoooorrrrrrrrrible

Apr 8, 2019, 11:41 AM

Horrible.

this is fact.

I dun know, but I think SC has some stats that say

Apr 8, 2019, 11:48 AM

we suck.

Sharkgirl says I gotta stop thinking folks are trying to assault me with their vehicle, but I can't figure any other reason that they make certain maneuvers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where ever there is a high concentration of black women and

Apr 8, 2019, 12:06 PM

asians, that area is prone to a load of bad drivers.

Last year I heard NC had more

Apr 8, 2019, 12:06 PM

Incidents of road rage than any other state. I don't know if that stat is accurate, but we have some serious issues when folks get behind the wheel. Maybe self driving vehicles will solve road rage problems as well as distracted and drunk driving.

The distracted drivers are 100% to blame for road rage***

Apr 8, 2019, 12:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Memphis has the worst drivers I’ve ever seen in these United States.

Apr 8, 2019, 12:12 PM

Not the worst traffic, but the worst drivers. I’ve lived in Raleigh, NC, Greenville, SC, Athens, GA, Houston, TX, Memphis, TN, and now San Antonio, TX. Memphis is the worst I’ve ever seen, and it’s not even close. The people just have no concern for anyone but themselves on the road. An encounter on the highway where I was doing roughly 78 mph in a 70 mph zone where I was almost rear ended because the other guy was going 120 - 130 mph (I’m guessing, but was really fast) is why I initially started thinking of getting the F outta that place. Glad I did. Ribs were awesome there, but #### that place.

Because Greenville truly is the worst

Apr 8, 2019, 12:13 PM

I hate Atlanta traffic with a fiery passion, but you don't see the type of idiocy there that you do in Greenville. Just this morning I was behind a chick in a Land Rover, traffic is flowing pretty nicely, no problems....and she randomly slams on brakes. We went from running 75 to 60, no idea why. That sort of shid is an every day occurrence around here. Nobody pays attention either. At least half of the drivers are staring at their phone.

I've driven straight through from Chicago to Greenville before, many times from the Florida Keys back to the upstate. The horrific driving when you start getting close to the upstate is palpable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This annoys me to no end

Apr 8, 2019, 12:21 PM

People who just randomly hit the brakes for no apparent reason. Also people who speed up just to slam on the brakes due to some one in front of them, and keep repeating this process over and over. So ####### annoying.

Notice that 100% of people who complain about tailgaters

Apr 8, 2019, 12:51 PM

cannot maintain their speed within a 15mph window.

Replies: 9
| visibility 266
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic