Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
People are going crazy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,317

People are going crazy

Oct 10, 2020, 8:30 AM

They bring up Dabo the second half of the video

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/black-lives-matter-turns-up-head-on-christian-athletes-coaches/vi-BB19SVy9?ocid=msedgdhp

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This group is Marxist. Marxists are atheists.

Oct 10, 2020, 8:36 AM

Because they believe nothing can be greater than the state they try to exclude God. They want a Godless society. Boy, they are in for a surprise.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This group is Marxist. Marxists are atheists.

Oct 10, 2020, 10:27 AM

One thing stood out the most! Dabo’s name was thrown in with some of the most legendary coaches in the history of the sport! I’m glad he’s our coach, the mentor of our kids, a proud American and is unwavering in his Christian beliefs!

So I say this now to everybody who is reading this! If they do “come after Dabo” and Clemson allows it to escalate to the level his job is at risk, they are just as guilty as the BLM hate group!

Dabo has remained transparent in the whole ordeal, but these fools (that’s right, I said FOOLS) keep dragging him in. It’s pathetic!

I’m going to say this again and again if I have to. Dabo Swinney has done more for the children And young men of the African American race than all of these FOOLS combined! He has taken troubled young African American men off of the streets. He gave them opportunities to leave situations that were not idealistic for any kid in any community.
Most importantly he has done what most coaches don’t do and that is coach life morals, fellowship, family, brotherhood and love for one another. That is what attracts these recruits and their families to come here. We don’t have a coach who offers a scholarship to a football player just because they want to coach them in football. We have a coach who wants to coach football but also wants to coach class, integrity, unity, love and life lessons beyond football.

We don’t have a coach who has viral videos circulating of them dropping Fbombs Like 90% of the coaches out there (Smart and Muschamp to name a couple). We don’t have a coach who hires prostitutes for his recruits or even has motorcycle wrecks himself with one on the back of the motorcycle. We don’t have a coach who sweeps large scale underage sex scandals under the rug.

Lastly, I say to these BLM hate groups. If you think Dabo Swinney is really a problem then why don’t you go to his players and their family members. Ask Deshaun’s mother was Dabo right for her son when he didn’t have a father figure. Ask Nuk if Dabo forced him to be baptized in front his teammates. Ask Christian Wilkins, Clellin Ferrel, Huggins and Bryant if Dabo didn’t coach brotherhood and The importance to show love for one another and everyone else. Ask the walk-ons and legacy players if Dabo gave them an opportunity when no other coach in America would. I even think it’s safe to say that Dabo Swinney has done more for some of these African American kids than their own mothers or fathers.

If you really want to find out what the problem is, or be “Woke“, I would look at the root of the divisiveness. I can tell you it wouldn’t be coming from a man who has spent countless hours trying to instill leadership, integrity, love, and unity where it is needed the most and that is in the youth of America!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,317
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic