Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Paul Finebaum makes his living kissing alabama...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Paul Finebaum makes his living kissing alabama...

Jun 12, 2019, 7:41 PM

butts and stiring $%!! Up...it got him from "bham news" to SEC Lordship, hes basically a university athletic department employee.

They're all butt hurt and scared...their empire is begining to crumble at the hands of a bama boy named Dabo.
Today on his show he actually said cracks are begining to show in our armor, and Dabo is feeling the pressure, evidenced by his dpuratic comments....about NFL and now osama. I think hes actually seeing their own armor cracking and it scares the hell out of em.??

I bet next time we play them and let time expire at the goal line, we punch it in and Dabo should tell em after the game, "that last ones for Paul"!

Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Pastor..

Jun 12, 2019, 7:45 PM

Like your Preachin' Style & comment.

Right on Brother!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Paul Finebaum makes his living kissing alabama...

Jun 12, 2019, 7:51 PM

The word is "sycophant"

Saul fartbomb has some kind of weird schoolboy crush on Saban and will do anything to curry favor.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s called money and playing to his base

Jun 12, 2019, 8:41 PM

He’s a Tennessee grad. Just has a huge Bama following and cashes in on it. Basic economics

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

I like the Pawl idea... Post-game mention would be sweet.

Jun 12, 2019, 7:53 PM

He'd become Saban's new best "buddy'....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Paul Finebaum makes me so upset and sad***

Jun 12, 2019, 8:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's no coincidence that as long as Bama fans...

Jun 12, 2019, 8:17 PM

...were confident Dabo would be their next coach they filtered their hate speech and tried to be polite about him....but as quick as that confidence dwindled, so went their filter....then came 44 to 16...now everything he says crawls their butts.

I got news for you, you let Saban stumble and let A&M, LSU, UGA, UF catch up and bama not be dominating, and they'll turn on him quicker than they did dabo...St.Nick ain't from Pelham, hes from West Virginia, and dint think that coal miner's gonna stick around and listen to their crap.

By the way, I think most bama fans are most mad at Dabo because if it hadn't been for Clemson, they would have won 7 titles in 10 years, but now its five...

...and Dabo's only three away from tying that and hes not 50 yet!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic