Topic: Paul Finebaum
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 9, 2019 9:47 AM by: Iwantthe80sback
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Paul Finebaum

[1]
Posted: Aug 9, 2019 6:13 AM

Well I realize this is backwards and counterintuitive, BUT I will say it anyway. We should make this post the last post about Paul Finebaum. Why do our fans worry what he says or thinks? Stop posting about him. Anyway, this is the last post I will make about him. He should fade away into oblivian on Tnet. There should be thumbs downs for all posts about him. Start with mine. Thanks.

2019 white level member

5 years ago I had never heard of him

[2]
Posted: Aug 9, 2019 7:14 AM

The price of success. No way we can stop him from baiting us, but we can stop taking the bait. That guy who poisoned the trees in Auburn couldn’t stop drinking the kool aid, and look how that turned out.

When Bama is not on top, he has to talk about someone else. He is talking about us all the time because we are the lead dogs. Only ways to shut him up are to quit winning or quit listening/responding. I choose the latter.

2019 white level member

at first they ignore you, then they laugh at you

[2]
Posted: Aug 9, 2019 7:37 AM

then they fight you, then you win!
No truer words could describe Dabo's journey. He is the leader we have needed all along. I could not agree more with that man on about everything he says about anything. Proud to have him represent my school. Everyone else can just suck it!

Re: at first they ignore you, then they laugh at you

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 8:12 AM

The ACC network needs a true sports talk show hosted by Eric Maclain. Finebum would lose some ratings

Re: at first they ignore you, then they laugh at you

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 8:58 AM

doubtful. He get the call in show wierdo crowd. Hopefully an ACC show would have some actual news and reporting. As sais here just ignore him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Here's my idea: don't mention his name. If you MUST comment

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 9:08 AM

on him, from this point forward, refer to him as Lord Voldemort. And whatever you do, no links to his Twitter account or anything else associated with him.

Ignore him and he'll go away.

You're wellcome.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

so you're some kind of Harry Potter fan I guess......

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 9:47 AM

not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: 4 tickets for GA Tech, Sec UP, Row M, Seats 18 - 24. $75 each. Available in Greenville, Can ship, ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
693 people have read this post