Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't be surprised if.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Don't be surprised if.......

Nov 18, 2012, 7:55 AM

we drop in the BCS they friggin hate us (not as much as I hate them but I digress) I really have a feeling that Stanford is going to jump us for the 3rd time this year. It wouldn't surprise me hell if Baylor jumped us. We can't get no d@mn respect from these SEC butt lovers. I promise you one thing they can't sweep us under the rug after we hand one of their SEC darlings a beat down of epic proportion next week when we eat some chicken..... GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you don't need to "feel" they will jump us...

Nov 18, 2012, 7:56 AM

that WILL happen. We are just lucky Baylor wasn't in the top 25...

They beat #2 on the road, they should jump us.***

Nov 18, 2012, 8:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That may be true but as I argued after Bama lost...

Nov 18, 2012, 8:08 AM

they shouldn't have it both ways. Bama and Oregon should drop AT LEAST 6 spots for a home loss. That should merit a penalty and 3 spots ain't a penalty....

Re: They beat #2 on the road, they should jump us.***

Nov 18, 2012, 8:12 AM [ in reply to They beat #2 on the road, they should jump us.*** ]

No they shouldn't jump us just because they beat Oregon, they still have 2 loses and under your premise we should jump K St because they lost to a bad Baylor team all we have done is do what we are supposed to...

The human polls need to take back over and drop K-State like

Nov 18, 2012, 8:57 AM

A lead balloon. For crying out loud talk about getting smashed by inferior competition. And any two loss team has no argue,net at this point, I don't care if they play in the NFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't be surprised if.......

Nov 18, 2012, 8:08 AM

I just want a win Saturday. Would love though a blow out type game, maybe 34-17 or more, so we can rub it in a little. Being in Columbia, it sucks when we beat them by 14 and its a win, but when USC beats us by 14 it's a blow out. Figure that out?????? Anyway, I was really hoping for a SEC bowl match up after beating USC, that way we could be 3-0 in the SEC this year. Would also love to see NC State put it on USC since they lost to TN in the opener. Yes I am a SEC hater....

Of course they will probably jump us. They knocked off

Nov 18, 2012, 8:09 AM

the 2nd ranked team at their house and pretty much shut their offense down to boot. You would want us to do the same if we were in their shoes.

All that matters at this point is to beat SCar. The rest should fall into place.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Of course they will probably jump us. They knocked off

Nov 18, 2012, 8:15 AM

They deserve to jump us. Our defense (if you want to call it that) is totally pathetic.

Re: Of course they will probably jump us. They knocked off

Nov 18, 2012, 9:07 AM

Really? I thought Clowney was pretty good. Coot DA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Everyone that says they deserve to jump us......

Nov 18, 2012, 8:33 AM

so y'all think they should jump to #2 because they beat the #2 team at home, I don't think that Baylor is going to jump in the top 10 because they beat K St but they should jump us too, huh. It couldn't be that Oregon was over hyped much like K. St. I am not saying they won't I am saying they shouldn't and 2 the guy who said I would want Clemson to jump a 1 loss team that their only loss is to a top 10 team at their place I say no because they SHOULDN'T have lost 2 games if they wanted to be a top 10 team and I guess most of you would punish a team that all they do is what they are suppose to do, if you ask me we should jump K St....

It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is beating

Nov 18, 2012, 8:55 AM

USuC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Patience people. If we win Saturday this all gets fixed.******

Nov 18, 2012, 9:00 AM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic