Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think we'll get in the NCAAT ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,900

I think we'll get in the NCAAT ...

Mar 2, 2020, 1:10 AM

IF we win out the regular season and do well in the ACCT, say get to like Friday ... that makes us a "First Four" aka "play in" team ...

IF we win the ACCT no matter the regular season record, that get's you in no matter what. Not a play-in, but what seed I have no idea ...

As we all agree THE KEY metric is to score more points then the other team, everything else really doesn't matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thats some fancy thinkin there wiseone***

Mar 2, 2020, 1:31 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...he is the Wise One!!***

Mar 2, 2020, 5:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's just end this argument

Mar 2, 2020, 5:23 AM

I believe we have at least played our way into the NIT at this point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t watch a lot of basketball anymore, but I do

Mar 2, 2020, 6:26 AM

keep up with the team. I know the tournament is a long shot, but I do hope the team plays it’s way into consideration by winning the next two and having a strong showing in the ACCT. just seems like the NIT would be a let down for a team that broke the Chapel Hill streak, beat three top 10 teams (all ranked teams in the ACC), beat each Tobacco Road team, and bested Williams, K, and Boeheim.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Not considering the Youth and injuries***

Mar 2, 2020, 9:34 AM

Well...that makes one of you.***

Mar 2, 2020, 10:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I think we'll get in the NCAAT ...

Mar 2, 2020, 11:16 AM

Hope you are right.....but don’t hold your breath on this ........it would probably take at least a minor miracle for this to happen......Go Tigers!!!!

Particularly since Clemson needs one more win just to be

Mar 2, 2020, 3:40 PM

NIT eligible. Even then there is no guarantee what with every conference regular season champion that does not make the NCAA getting an automatic NIT bid. To be safe, Tigers need to win at least one more regular season game and one ACC tourney game.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,900
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic