Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Parking at Y Beach?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 953

Parking at Y Beach?

Nov 20, 2015, 11:51 AM

Does anyone park at Y Beach and take the shuttle? If so, is there a charge to park there? Trying to figure out the best place to park tomorrow. Don't have a parking pass since I won't really be tailgating.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never parked there my friend. But I have read the posts here many

Nov 20, 2015, 11:54 AM

A time to know it costs $10-$20..

The shuttle runs 3 hrs before abd 1 hr after game and drops/picks you up around the baseball field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

It's $20 to park at Y-Beach***

Nov 20, 2015, 11:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I thought they raised it to $25 this year? Anyway I parked

Nov 20, 2015, 12:16 PM

there for two games last year and didn't like being so far away. The tailgating is very vanilla mellow compared to the lots around the stadium. More opponent fans park over there. Everything is uphill once you get off the bus towards campus. Although there are lots of buses you do have to wait in line depending on when you leave the lot or return after the game. I've decided that I prefer finding something in town if I can't buy a parking pass. Of course, if you leave the game towards Sceneca there is absolutely no traffic going west. I brought my 5th wheel to Lake Keowee and we were back in no time after the game. I imagine leaving and going back through town would be a bit of a mess.

Re: Parking at Y Beach?

Nov 20, 2015, 11:09 PM

Where does the shuttle drop you off? Have several family members that need to meet up at a tailgate spot at PBX (between 5 & 6). Trying to figure out the best parking places for them (without spending a fortune) since 2 of them have foot problems and can't walk huge distances.

Replies: 4
| visibility 953
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic