Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Parking Renewal 2017 frustrations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,577

Parking Renewal 2017 frustrations

Mar 16, 2017, 1:41 PM

I have no problem with the requirement to renew online. Have done that for years but what I do not like is the parking renewal - particularly since it is separated from the ticket renewal application and also because you cannot see what you entered after you "add to cart" just to make sure you entered the right lot choices and that your comments (if any) were actually included on the application. Also, even if you do not qualify for a second space, the system is requiring you to enter choices for a second space. It concerns me that someone at IPTAY is going to screw up my parking and I have nothing to show that I entered my choices & comments correctly - despite checking the application details. If you are going to change the system, make it work. Let the donor be able to see all the details for parking choices made just like the seat selections. Seems like an excuse for IPTAY to blame it on the donor if IPTAY screws up - especially since parking is at an all time premium! Just had to get that off my chest. That being said, looking forward to a great baseball season and football 2017! Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: tigger_89®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly what happened to me last year.......

Mar 16, 2017, 2:11 PM

....I requested to be with 2 other IPTAY members. We have tailgated together for years. When I randomly got moved the IPTAY response was "we have no record of that". There needs to be a record of the request.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

Re: Exactly what happened to me last year.......

Mar 16, 2017, 2:21 PM

My friends and I (4 of us) were all put in different lots last year ( ** end of our 20+ years together ) --- if you want a spot or want to keep the same spot now, you best go by the office and ask ""How much MONEY$$$$$$"" will I have to donate to keep my spot ???? --- the cost of winning will not be cheap !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I too am a little disappointed in the process. I thought I

Mar 16, 2017, 2:30 PM

read that there would be detailed parking info, including a map with all lots you are eligible for highlighted. I could easily get displaced from my first choice this year. A map on the application page, or a link to a map, would make it easier for me to make my second and third choices.

Re: I too am a little disappointed in the process. I thought I

Mar 16, 2017, 2:49 PM

try this link -- may help ???

http://clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=210088888

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,577
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic