Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Oklahoma over Clemson in title matchup
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Oklahoma over Clemson in title matchup

Nov 27, 2015, 8:25 AM

Playoff Simulation predicts Oklahoma over Clemson in title matchup

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Oklahoma over Clemson in title matchup

Nov 27, 2015, 8:26 AM

40-6.

Re: FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Oklahoma over Clemson in title matchup

Nov 27, 2015, 10:11 AM

Now, that right there is funny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2015, 8:27 AM

Lol...is that the same one that predicted Oklahoma over Clemson last year? Yeah, how'd that work out?

Nov 27, 2015, 9:04 AM

This is the same people desperate for something to talk about within the college FB ranks. Busy Bees with their less than flavorful pollen for little ole Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2015, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Oklahoma over Clemson in title matchup ]

But it was the lock of the week!

lol lol THINK AGAIN...guess that computer

Nov 27, 2015, 8:28 AM

can't look back into real life when we kicked their ### without #4

Re: lol lol THINK AGAIN...guess that computer

Jan 25, 2016, 12:44 PM

Computers only react and analyze the information that people put into them. That means when the information was put in by people that are bias towards Clemson, they will get the results they were after. If they put the average of the worst games Clemson has played in a season, and the best games that WF played in the past 3 seasons as if the stats were of just one season, the computer analyst would say that WF was a better team. The computer can be fooled into computing that WF is better than the Carolina Panthers, and have WF beating the Panther's in a computerize simulation game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

40.6% proability that computer

Nov 27, 2015, 8:33 AM

Is broken...

Actually it's probably higher than that

I'd go for the full 100%

Nov 27, 2015, 12:48 PM

Nonsense. Kind of like listening to Phil Steele and his computers. I prefer to get opinions from ex-coaches and ex-players.

That's why you play the game!

Nov 27, 2015, 8:43 AM

The last one had bamer over us...

...my take on the computer sim: "garbage in - garbage out"!

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Was about to say may as well hang up our cleats. It's

Nov 27, 2015, 9:16 AM

already been decided.

Re: That's why you play the game!

Nov 27, 2015, 11:17 AM [ in reply to That's why you play the game! ]

Yep, they can put information in the simulator, and it can have Wake Forest Demon Deacons beating New England Patriots. Let's do it the way we did it last year, choose a field and spot the friggin ball. Boom Yow!!!!!

Jan 25, 2016, 12:47 PM [ in reply to That's why you play the game! ]

Exactly, it computes the information that is being put into it, nothing more, and nothing less!!!

Jan 25, 2016, 2:02 PM
image.png(351.2 K)

Re: FB Update: Playoff Simulation is no more then Xbox on simulation.

Nov 27, 2015, 8:49 AM

We just hammered this time. I admit they will probably better better prepared. But Cole stout was our QB. Now we have superman. The D was deeper last year. But I still don't see them winning. 45-29 Clemson
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2015, 8:51 AM

Correction (Team! ) (Be better prepared)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2015, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Playoff Simulation is no more then Xbox on simulation. ]

I don't see them winning at all.

Don't make us put another Cole Stoudt style beat down.......

Nov 27, 2015, 9:40 AM

on them. Bwaahahahaha

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unleash the Schuessler on them

Nov 27, 2015, 10:02 AM

Nick would be Oklahoma's worst nightmare. It would be Cole Stoudt version 2.0. "The Schuess is Loose" would become legend in Oklahoma folklore...

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Last year's game vs OU really has no relevance on a

Nov 27, 2015, 10:04 AM

potential match up this year. Both teams are very different.

^^^just another troll trying to jack Friday Funny***

Nov 27, 2015, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2015, 10:05 AM

Key word in this is SIMULATION. That's why the games are played with real players and a real football at a real stadium with real people watching. Computers are only as good as the data entered. BCS system was a perfect example of skewed data. GO TIGERS !!!

Nov 27, 2015, 10:11 AM

I suspect they said that the last time we played them. And, how did that work out?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep thinking that.....

Nov 27, 2015, 10:23 AM

there is only 1 team in the nation that has a shot in the final 4 that worries me.

Who,
Baylor.

yep.

If this thing is so good...

Nov 27, 2015, 10:32 AM

Why do they have to run it 50,000 times? Shouldn't it give the same answer each time? LOL!

Football games aren't played on paper or computers... they're played on grass! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They had to do something with the computer model from the

Nov 27, 2015, 10:38 AM

BCS days. Thing was a piece of junk then and it still is today .... always predicting SEC as best football in Nation and whatnot ... This is a good example of what you get when you offshore stuff to India, sure it may look cheap to get done ... but you get cheap, worthless junk back

They were favorite last year

Nov 27, 2015, 10:54 AM

Meh

Let's beat SC & NC first

Nov 27, 2015, 11:26 AM

The Tigers need to focus on the next play and next game. Let's take care of our business and see who is left to play. Oklahoma may not even make the final four. If we don't win, Clemson will not either.

That Computer Has Iowa over Michigan State?

Nov 27, 2015, 11:37 AM

I don't even know how Iowa is going to make it to the playoff... whether it's Michigan State or (somehow) Ohio State... or even Michigan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Nov 27, 2015, 11:42 AM

Well weren't they supposed to beat us last year too? This is a joke, it's not the Big 12, Clemson actually has a defense. If OU makes it they lose 35-14 best.

I think the OSU Cowboys will beat them tomorrow***

Nov 27, 2015, 3:08 PM

Nov 27, 2015, 5:41 PM

My simulation has Clemson beating the coots.Oklahoma will have to wait their turn.

Palmetto Bowl simulation predicts South Carolina over Clemson.

Nov 27, 2015, 7:19 PM

Not

Nov 27, 2015, 7:58 PM

Same computer that was saying Ohio State was going to cure cancer and find water on Mars three weeks ago... Smh

Did Oklahoma get to use cheat codes in the simulation?!?

Nov 27, 2015, 7:59 PM

And their kicker can make 103-yard field goals and the stiff arm button knocks defenders off the field of play?

WE'RE DOOMED!!!

~JKB

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic