Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PSA: If looking for Charlotte tickets on secondary market...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,013

PSA: If looking for Charlotte tickets on secondary market...

Nov 16, 2019, 8:28 AM

I would recommend going through Ticketmaster, as opposed to Stubhub or any of the other sites.

The event has gone 100% digital this year...which could be quite interesting.
Tickets purchased through the ACC are loaded onto an ACC app...and if anyone wants to resell a ticket, it is sold through Ticketmaster as another digital ticket that will be transferred.

I’m not saying anything through Stubhub or elsewhere would not be legit...I don’t know. Just saying I would trust a Ticketmaster “verified resell” ticket much more.

The ACC claims that printouts or screenshots of the barcode, etc. will not be acceptable. Things could get interesting at the gates that night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PSA: If looking for Charlotte tickets on secondary market...

Nov 16, 2019, 8:49 AM

there will be no screenshots are printed allowed this year at gate.. So make sure if you're going you dont listen or get duped into thinking screenshots or printed tickets will be allowed..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right. DEFINITELY don’t buy any off the street.

Nov 16, 2019, 9:10 AM

I think the all digital system will have major growing pains. But it will effectively eliminate the “I have tickets/I need tickets” people on the streets and will streamline the online sales... once everyone figures it out

Re: Right. DEFINITELY don’t buy any off the street.

Nov 16, 2019, 9:34 AM

So what I'm hearing is if you're a fogey and haven't moved into the smartphone age, you've been left behind and will be watching the ACCCG on TV.

Re: Right. DEFINITELY don’t buy any off the street.

Nov 16, 2019, 10:03 AM

...that is, assuming you at least own a TV and have access to ESPN. If not, radio is still an option...

Haven’t learned how to work one of them new radios either.***

Nov 16, 2019, 10:20 AM

Nov 16, 2019, 9:11 AM

I bought digital tickets through StubHub for Louisville. When I downloaded to my phone, they were from Ticketmaster. They worked at the game.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 9:20 AM

I bought 8 from the Bojangles site . We're not all going together . How do I get the tix to our different groups .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 9:31 AM

Haven’t used it yet but they have a digital transfer

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct. It’s my understanding

Nov 16, 2019, 9:35 AM

that each person will need the app, and you can transfer a ticket to each person.

I’ve done it. What I’m not 100% sure of is if that’s the ONLY way to do it...but it sure seems like it.

Can’t see any reason a screen shot won’t work and I would advise taking one as a backup

Nov 16, 2019, 11:03 AM

Plan. The scanner reads the bar code the same in a screen shot as the actual app. I used a screenshot from Ticketmaster at Louisville. I would advise taking one anyways as you never know when the app could go down or be inaccessible due to cellular traffic.
The security of the bar code as once scanned it won’t let someone else use the same bar code/seat. So would also take screenshots of your purchase in case someone else tries to enter the stadium with the same barcode before or after you.

So, you are telling me that since I do not carry a cellphone

Nov 16, 2019, 12:30 PM

I literally cannot get into this game?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,013
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic