Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David Pollack is the man. He tells it like it is.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

David Pollack is the man. He tells it like it is.

Nov 15, 2017, 5:43 PM

These idiotic women that host some of these shows have no business discussing football. This MCGrath woman is wining about Clemson and Pollack destroys her.

I love this year in that nobody is close to what Clemson and Bama were last year and we are positioned right where we need to be. We are beatable but so is everybody else and we haven't played our best game yet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Th­ats sexist bro.***

Nov 15, 2017, 5:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I have all daughters and I wife that know more football than these idiots.***

Nov 15, 2017, 5:48 PM

Pics of wife or it didn't happen...***

Nov 15, 2017, 5:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Is that like the “I have a black friend” excuse for rassists?***

Nov 15, 2017, 7:08 PM [ in reply to I have all daughters and I wife that know more football than these idiots.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is that like the “I have a black friend” excuse for rassists?***

Nov 15, 2017, 11:40 PM

Are you saying that even if we have Black friends, we are still rassist?

What if you don't have any friends of varying ethnicity ?

Nov 16, 2017, 7:50 AM

Looking at you, gwpcoot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 16, 2017, 5:53 AM [ in reply to Is that like the “I have a black friend” excuse for rassists?*** ]

I often wonder why some use skin pigmentation to separate members of the human race. Why not hair color or height or any other physical characteristic. I also wonder why people are so obsessed with race that they bend over backward to make every conversation about race. I can see why the race baiters and white supremacists do it, because they gain money and power by doing so. I believe the vast majority could care less about all that crap regardless of how much pigment happens to be in their skin. Racism in any form is stupid on display, and the only race that matters is the human race.

Well, red headed doods kinda creep me out.

Nov 16, 2017, 7:24 AM

Red headed womens though, they are pretty hot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weight separates people too.

Nov 16, 2017, 7:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Is that like the “I have a black friend” excuse for rassists?*** ]

Snobby good looking in shape people hate hanging out with us fat people at the peach. Bigots!

Nov 16, 2017, 8:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Is that like the “I have a black friend” excuse for rassists?*** ]

I love this response

+1

Money, or the lack thereof, is the biggest “separator” IMO.***

Nov 16, 2017, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Is that like the “I have a black friend” excuse for rassists?*** ]

Is the "I wife" updated as often as the I Phone?

Nov 15, 2017, 8:59 PM [ in reply to I have all daughters and I wife that know more football than these idiots.*** ]

And at twice the cost each time?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Great minds think alike***

Nov 15, 2017, 5:49 PM [ in reply to ^^^Th­ats sexist bro.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David Pollack is the man. He tells it like it is.

Nov 15, 2017, 7:26 PM

Careful, man... even if you're right, you're wrong!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

be inclusive! Just say "everyone is feakin' stupid"***

Nov 15, 2017, 7:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: be inclusive! Just say "everyone is feakin' stupid"***

Nov 15, 2017, 8:22 PM

Let's see....

Alabama vs Mercer (5-5)
Clemson vs Citadel (5-5)
Miami vs Virginia (6-4)
Oklahoma vs Kansas (1-9)

I don't think there will be much movement one way or the other here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2017, 8:35 PM

>
> “This MCGrath woman is wining about Clemson ...”
>

Yeah, I’m not a fan of women, er, anyone wining, either. Beering - or occasionally bourboning - now those are my people!

??

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I caught the wining vs whining but not smart enough to know how to edit on TNet***

Nov 15, 2017, 8:39 PM

Re: I caught the wining vs whining but not smart enough to know how to edit on TNet***

Nov 15, 2017, 8:57 PM

You have to donate to be able to edit. HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So tired of all the whining about "only" the Syracuse loss

Nov 15, 2017, 8:53 PM

None of the analysts talk about any of the other games, stats, or the other marquis teams losses by multiple touchdowns. Miami has been squeaking by teams with losing records all season.

It was a field goal on the road boneheads. Get over it.

Re: So tired of all the whining about "only" the Syracuse loss

Nov 15, 2017, 10:38 PM

?

Agree. Him and suprisingly Mcshay were ok with

Nov 15, 2017, 11:47 PM

Clemson's #2 ranking. I personally believe we shuld of stayed at #4 with OU, miami jumping us as they deserved too with their wins this past weekend. But regardless, like Pollack said, these rankings dont mean #### right now. Aub could very well beat bama and GA could very well beat bama in the championship game. Also, If we beat miami in ACCCG and if its a close game, i wouldn't be surprised to see them stay in the top 4. A lot of chaos could happen in the next few weeks but if we take care of business along the way, we're definitely in.

Re: Agree. Him and suprisingly Mcshay were ok with

Nov 16, 2017, 7:29 AM

We have beat a lot more +.500 power 5 teams than Miami has. We beat VT on the road by about the same as they did at home. We beat GT by a lot more than Miami. Miami played a close game with Cuse. We beat FSU by a lot more than Miami did. We have a high total efficiency ranking. A higher sos. They have zero Ls but we get a pass because our QB was out. Some say other teams have had injuries and do not get a pass. It is different when it is your qb. Idc what anybody says. Qb is the most important position. The leader of the team. We go as he goes. Most teams do.

She said that should a team be #2

Nov 16, 2017, 12:42 AM

If they rely so much on one player that if he goes out he loses referring to KB. Then Pollack delivered the smackdown by saying that Oklahoma should be out then because Mayfield is the whole team.

Nov 16, 2017, 7:16 AM

I wine for Clemson games all the time. In fact it's my preferred drink at the tailgate as I don't want to feel too bloated from beer.

#sillygirls

Nov 16, 2017, 7:47 AM

Why can't it be that "Samantha" or "Jane" don't know anything about football instead of the women not knowing about football ??? There are plenty of the male announcers that don't know crap .... but then it's not said all the men on the show don't know anything about football. It's said "Lou" sucks .... and not 'the men ' on the show suck. Why can't it just be a person sucks instead of an entire gender. Some people have such small minds. Some of the male announcers are great. Some of the women are great. Let's base it on knowledge and merit, not gender. Grow up a little. Be kind. Be respectful. Be all those things you apparently aren't. I don't think all men are jerks ... but I definitely think you are ??

PREACH***

Nov 16, 2017, 7:52 AM

Nov 16, 2017, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: David Pollack is the man. He tells it like it is. ]

Oh good lord lady. Lighten up. This business is dominated by males. It’s a little different when there’s only 2 or 3 women that are on these shows and 50+ men.

My wife knows more about football than most of TNet.

Nov 16, 2017, 8:22 AM

HTH

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic