Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I hear any boos around me....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

If I hear any boos around me....

Aug 28, 2018, 12:30 PM

And you turn and see my nachos gone. It’s because it’s on your head. Do us all a favor and leave. I never heard of fans booing because certain players aren’t playing. We have the Conference champion MVP playing QB. TL will get his chance, but right now just be happy for KB.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If K Bryant gets booed it would almost be worth it to sacrifice my

Aug 28, 2018, 12:32 PM

Completely clean record, well except for that one thing

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If K Bryant gets booed it would almost be worth it to sacrifice my

Aug 28, 2018, 12:50 PM

You cannot be a true TIGER. We do not need some one that is not a true fan to be in the stands. Always stand up for your TIGERS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I hear any boos around me....

Aug 28, 2018, 12:32 PM

You’re already whining about something that hasn’t happened.....I’m not sure which is worse

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Read Tigernets top story.

Aug 28, 2018, 12:34 PM

Smh

Mack I see your point but if you have been keeping up with

Aug 28, 2018, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: If I hear any boos around me.... ]

some of the posts on here regarding this battle for starting qb I think you would understand why he's trying to forewarn some of these "fans" TL will get his chance so don't boo any Tigers regardless of who it might be but especially KB. He's going to do his best but there is no reason for all the added pressure. I think of it like what if it were my son out there starting and even though he has accomplished so much idealistic fans are all but pulling against him so TL can have a chance. He WILL get a chance and then some so why boo anyone? That's the point I THINK he's trying to make

POTD imo Tigerrag!! I pull for the Clemson Tigers not just

Aug 28, 2018, 12:33 PM

one Tiger! This whole argument has really gotten a little out of hand.

Yep. KB was a big part of the team that won the ACC and

Aug 28, 2018, 12:35 PM

got to the CFP last year. If anyone boos KB then they are a total POS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 28, 2018, 12:36 PM

Agreed. If KB is playing well, as I expect, then there should be no booing. If he struggles hitting the WRs deep and TL doesn't get in then I understand. I think you're an idiot if you do it but I understand. I also think it's the coaching staff getting the booing not the player. At least I hope someone isn't booing a player.

You understand? This young man has given Clemson

Aug 28, 2018, 12:41 PM

football everything he's got. He's busted his ### for his team, played injured, taken the criticism, competed with DW4 and now TL at the position, considered transferring but ultimately wanted to stay and be a Tiger. How can you understand someone booing Kelly Bryant or the coaches? The same coaches that have gotten us to the playoffs 3 years in a row, won a national championship, have made winning the ACC commonplace, have watched KB and TL every single day and made the best decision for this program.

Sorry, I can't understand that at all.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Goes to what I said earlier.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:22 PM

We have cultivated a right spoiled little minority. I'm assuming most of them have only really been following Clemson football for the last 10 years or less.

GO TIGERS!!

Aug 28, 2018, 12:42 PM

I’m not the booing type of guy but if you toss nachos at anyone because they don’t agree with your sensitive heart and clit, they’ll be naming a road on campus after you because I am tossing you off the 3rd deck. We don’t need fan police...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

And you be acting like the fan police

Aug 28, 2018, 12:46 PM

and a criminal. But hey, you're on the moral high ground

Good God

Aug 28, 2018, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: If I hear any boos around me.... ]

That was sirius

Re: Good God

Aug 28, 2018, 12:48 PM

About as serious as wasting nachos.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

They are STADIUM nachos. It's OK - hthia ahead of time***

Aug 28, 2018, 2:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Aug 28, 2018, 12:55 PM

it's all just talk at this point. fans want to win and they expect the coaches to make the personnel moves to get the win. dabo needs to take a page out of the saban book....if what we're doing aint working....whether it's furman or a&m and whether it's bryant or lawrence....make the change.

Aug 28, 2018, 2:15 PM

I hope Dabo or any other Clemson coach for that matter NEVER resembles anything close to the "win at all cost” coaches like Saban and Kirby.

Just look at the comments in this thread.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:19 PM

It's going to happen. And it's going to be embarrassing.

GO TIGERS!!

Aug 28, 2018, 2:08 PM

Throw the dipping dots, pass the nachos down to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

boo***

Aug 28, 2018, 2:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Aug 28, 2018, 2:29 PM

I suspect TL, being the excellent team player he is, will come in and throw a pick 6 followed by a strip sack 6 so the fans can cheer KB when he comes back in. This will also make the coaches look good too. TL is playing 4D chess with us.

Aug 28, 2018, 2:32 PM

Well this one is just too easy for me so let me put my two cents worth in Anyone who calls himself a fan of Clemson football that boos the starting quarterback in a situation like this is a total and complete 100% idiot and everyone sitting around him should let him know it!

And another one!!!!

Aug 28, 2018, 5:36 PM

+1...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic