Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
POS Zimmerman sells gun for more than $120k
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

POS Zimmerman sells gun for more than $120k

May 18, 2016, 5:52 PM

http://wach.com/news/nation-world/george-zimmerman-reportedly-sells-gun-used-against-trayvon-martin-for-more-than-120k

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gross***

May 18, 2016, 5:54 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gross?

May 18, 2016, 7:54 PM

what are you, a thirteen yr old girl?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes gross

May 19, 2016, 10:07 AM

net probably $119,300

Re: POS Zimmerman sells gun for more than $120k

May 18, 2016, 6:13 PM

What happened to all the posters that were calling him a hero?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2016, 6:20 PM

People here on tnet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2016, 6:24 PM

easily 70% of the posters in the pnr.

And of course, I was reminded how I am always wrong when I called him a deranged sociopath.

bs.***

May 18, 2016, 6:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bs.***

May 18, 2016, 6:28 PM

Please be real

May 18, 2016, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: POS Zimmerman sells gun for more than $120k ]

Before my time here lol

He should be shot

May 18, 2016, 6:29 PM

It was very douchy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He should be shot

May 18, 2016, 6:32 PM

You were one of the ones defending him.

Just cause he is a ######

May 18, 2016, 6:35 PM

Doesn't mean he didn't have the right or wasn't attacked.

Even if I had killed someone who was about to shoot me, I wouldn't disrespect their family by doing this

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just cause he is a ######

May 18, 2016, 6:41 PM

It is far more probable that he manufactured the situation that led to him killing an unarmed teenager.

And it's a fact that Trayvon followed him.

May 18, 2016, 6:48 PM

Should have gone on home, he could be eatin skittles and smoking dope right now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And beat him

May 18, 2016, 6:51 PM

He was found innocent by the way. But from everything I see, he's a big ###### hole

There's no denying that.***

May 18, 2016, 6:52 PM

tbalm wrong as usual***

May 18, 2016, 7:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tbalm wrong as usual***

May 18, 2016, 8:00 PM

correction: wrong as always

Re: tbalm wrong as usual***

May 18, 2016, 8:30 PM

you two make a cute couple, and I was right about zimmerman from day 1.

Re: And beat him

May 18, 2016, 7:42 PM [ in reply to And beat him ]

http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-not-guilty-and-vs-innocent/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

U know what I meant***

May 18, 2016, 7:51 PM

It's not the first time on this board...

May 18, 2016, 7:55 PM

Someone has used that word with Zimmerman.

He is not innocent of anything regarding Martin. He was found not guilty. "Innocent" would mean he didn't shoot him at all. This is important.

I always go back to the O.J. case as the clear defining of this difference.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

In the eyes of the law, he is innocent.

May 20, 2016, 12:19 PM

As I stated before, I'm not aware of any asterisks beside the verdict. Had he been guilty of murdering Martin, he would have been sentenced for that. He was not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ummmm...

May 18, 2016, 8:13 PM [ in reply to And it's a fact that Trayvon followed him. ]

Not really wanting to drag this #### up again, but the dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he was following Martin and he confirmed it. Martin wasn't following him. So no, not a fact.

I'm referring to when Zimmerman was walking back..

May 18, 2016, 8:21 PM

to his truck, when the confrontation happened. After Zimmerman initially followed Trayv

That's Zimmerman's account of what happened.

May 18, 2016, 11:23 PM

Not a proven "fact". Why are you taking one man's account as complete fact? Better yet, why believe a man with the character of Zimmerman, which he has clearly shown us all?

He really IS a POS***

May 18, 2016, 7:17 PM

But everyone already thought that.

May 18, 2016, 7:22 PM

So why not at least make some $$ off the whole thing?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Not saying he shouldn't have been allowed to do it....

May 18, 2016, 8:26 PM

he's just a creepy dude.

I can't believe someone would be willing to pay that much for the dang gun though.

Re: Not saying he shouldn't have been allowed to do it....

May 18, 2016, 8:32 PM

They should put it in the new African American museum

Re: Not saying he shouldn't have been allowed to do it....

May 19, 2016, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Not saying he shouldn't have been allowed to do it.... ]

Right, but we knew he was terrible before. So this news doesn't change anything. That's why it makes so much sense for him to do it. It's not like people's opinions of him could go any lower.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

That bastage is a heartless fvcker.

May 18, 2016, 8:04 PM

Defending yourself is one thing.
Being a bastage is forever.
Just like black bart...he'll get his.

Re: That bastage is a heartless fvcker.

May 18, 2016, 8:17 PM

Who is black bart?

Btw

May 18, 2016, 8:36 PM

See above, did not take long for the pro Zimmerman folks to reveal themselves. Coincidence they also support trump?

Don't be an idiot.

May 18, 2016, 8:39 PM

We're not Pro-Zimmerman.

Re: Don't be an idiot.

May 18, 2016, 8:45 PM

If you believe the b.s. story he told the police and think he was innocent, then you support him. I mean it really says a lot to call him a pos for selling a gun, but say nothing about him killing a teenager.

More bs.

May 18, 2016, 8:46 PM

Re: More bs.

May 18, 2016, 8:49 PM

You r saying it is ok to kill some one in a fist fight then?

I asked this before.

May 20, 2016, 12:23 PM

How long do you let someone beat you and slam your head into the concrete before you stop them.

Black Bart....you'll get yours.

May 18, 2016, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: That bastage is a heartless fvcker. ]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-LgEvQuyDxE

Re: Black Bart....you'll get yours.

May 18, 2016, 9:54 PM

Haha

I should have known that.

free market, capitalism, etc

May 19, 2016, 10:08 AM

right?

so the guy didn't want to hold on to a memento of what happened that night. He figured out a way to make some money and get rid of it.

the sick one is the effer that bought it.

Wow. Who BOUGHT it!?!***

May 19, 2016, 2:22 PM

null

May 23, 2016, 7:34 AM

This was clearly a circus done in very very poor taste. Of course, he can thank Obama, Sharpton and the liberal media for making the whole unfortunate event a racial circus in the first place and helping create the demand for the piece at this price.

The court rulled that Zimmerman shot the young man in self defense while the young man was beating him to a pulp. Had the young man fled rather than attack, he'd be alive. Had Zimmerman not being out on a civilian patrol, the young man would be alive. Neither man was doing anything illegal until Martin attacked Zimmerman for following him around. Most states allow concealed carry and if you feel afraid or angry and attack someone in one of those states and start to beat them to the point of extreme danger and they shoot and kill you, they will likely walk. Take heed and make good choices.

How many blacks will die as a direct result of Obama's whole agenda making the cops afraid to police? How many white will die because of blacks getting violent over anger fomented by Barack and Michelle going around stirring the pot? Obama and Holder had were the bosses and their Justice Dept. investigators cleared the cop in Ferguson. Why was that? THis has not stopped them from going on and on about what an injustice this was towards the "innocent child" that was killed.

HOw much did the circus cost Zimmerman who was eventually exonerated by the legal system?

You all are blaming the wrong guy for cashing on on the piece.

May 23, 2016, 1:11 PM

Yeah i can see putting some blame on the media, etc but in the end, if he had kept his ##### ### in his truck, NONE of it would have ever happened.

Zimmerman was always a Dbag...

May 23, 2016, 8:10 AM

It just took the racists forever to realize it. Some still don't realize it. They are the same people that say Walter Scott should have never run and he would be fine now. They are the same people that defended the Rodney King beating. "We don't know the whole story" or "We don't have the whole video." On the other other hand, there are those that think every black male who is shot is a victim. I think the the "gentle giant" Michael Brown sounds like he got what he deserved. The dude just strong armed robbed a convenience store. I wouldn't put it past him to struggle with the cop.

Re: Zimmerman was always a Dbag...

May 23, 2016, 8:18 AM

I was within you until the last couple of sentences:

> I think the the "gentle giant" Michael Brown sounds like he got what he deserved. The dude just strong armed robbed a convenience store. I wouldn't put it past him to struggle with the cop.

Robbing a convenience store doesn't entitle a cop to impose the death penalty on him in and of itself. If he charged/attacked the cop, then sure the cop has every right to defend himself (and from what I can tell I believe this is what happened here).

All i'm saying is that the convenience store bit shouldn't play any role in whether it was justifiable to shoot him. He didn't hold up the store with a gun.

We agree....

May 23, 2016, 8:25 AM

I am just pointing out that the Gentle Giant was looking for trouble, so he found it. I agree that if the cop just shot him without probable cause than it's huge. What I was trying to say, and not very well apparently, is that we really will never know what happened with Michael Brown. Would you put it past Michael Brown to fight a cop though after he just threatened to beat the store clerk? He is lucky he wasn't shot and killed in the market. Michael Brown was no poster boy for police abuse is all I am saying. Who really knows what happened in that case. Maybe there was police abuse and maybe there wasn't. I think we generally agree though.

Re: We agree....

May 23, 2016, 8:57 AM

All good points. I'm not saying you think that way but it was a very prevalent train of thought when it first happened.

"oh he just robbed a convenience store; he deserved to be killed". Did he deserve to be killed? Maybe. Just not for robbing the convenience store.

True*

May 23, 2016, 8:59 AM

nm

May 23, 2016, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: We agree.... ]

I think thats what Carl was saying in the first post.

And i agree with him, its not far fetched to believe he probably tussled with the cop being he had just robbed that store.

May 23, 2016, 10:08 AM

Yeah I think I misinterpreted what he was saying initially. He was making good points and I agree with him.

May 23, 2016, 10:18 AM

Maybe Germans, but it would be hilarious if they turned around and shot him with the gun.

That would be ultimate karma

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic