Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh look, it's that time of year again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 255

Oh look, it's that time of year again.

May 14, 2020, 1:06 PM

Or maybe it's once every 3 years. Anyway, I get to make up some shit I definitely didn't do to keep my PMP certification, and they get to pretend like they reviewed it, even though they would never deny these because all PMI is really interested in is the $129 annual fee they get from members. I just submitted 18 PDU hours for a book that I totally read that I hadn't heard of until today. It was instantly auto-approved, meaning they didn't look at it and don't care, which means they're wasting my fucking time so that I can have the privilege of giving them money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pave Matthews Pand?

May 14, 2020, 3:02 PM

Pave Matthews Iand?
Pave Datthews Uand?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

PMP'n aint easy***

May 14, 2020, 3:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish CEM was only $129

May 14, 2020, 3:42 PM

And AEE gets the bucks for their authorized PD courses too. At least my boss pays for the training.

Worth it to not have to ever take that freakin' test again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Replies: 3
| visibility 255
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic