Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PLEASE, someone near Death Valley.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,148

PLEASE, someone near Death Valley.....

Sep 4, 2012, 10:50 AM

.....take some good pics of the hill video board and new sound system. Also, if possible, take a few shots of the new brickwork done inside the stadium and outside the stadium at the top op the hill and under/behind the hill video board. While begging, could we get some new shots of the ribbon boards, as well as the two new video boards in the west end zone. I am 400 miles away but will be in the Valley on Saturday. I am thanking you in advance for providing this pictorial to a "starving" CLEMSON TIGER FAN.....GO TIGERS!

BTW--I thought the "new and supposedly improved" CLEMSON TIGERS OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE was to keep us updated daily on projects such as tis. The site stayed down all summer and when relaunched it was tremendously disappointing and underwhelming.....in fact, the "old version" is much better. Don't they understand we want things as they r happening not long after the fact-----PATHETIC!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PLEASE, someone near Death Valley.....

Sep 4, 2012, 11:18 AM

Sorry that I have no pictures, but I was on the field yesterday. In addition to all of the things that you mentioned, they have also put a beige coating on the concrete of the lower deck stands. It adds some color to the stands and gives a nice "clean" look. I can tell you that pictures simply do not do justice to the video boards. They are awesome! Again sorry for the lack of pictures.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for your reply.....AGAIN, anyone with pics

Sep 4, 2012, 11:29 AM

.....please post. Thnx!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,148
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic