Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PLEASE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 612

PLEASE

Nov 28, 2012, 10:40 AM

Please support the basketball program. Brad Brownell is one of the best X's and O's coaches we have ever had at Clemson. If you know anything about basketball it is obvious he knows the game. Of course we will probably never recruit like some other schools but as long as he is here he will have a well prepared team that maximizes the talent we have.

He is a good man too that I sure would hate to lose.

Thank you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PLEASE

Nov 28, 2012, 10:42 AM

Clemson plays BB?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chicken-Killin I hate them dirt pecking birds (except on a plate...)

Re: I would leave if I had to play Louisville, Carolina,

Nov 28, 2012, 10:45 AM

Syracuse and Pitt. Coach is probably wondering what in the heck have I got into.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PLEASE - BB team - exciting to watch - go see 'em!

Nov 28, 2012, 11:15 AM

They looked good in Fl. - could be surprise in ACC

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PLEASE

Nov 28, 2012, 11:19 AM

When top recruits see that Brad is winning with much less talent. Recruits parents will want their already highly talented sons to play for a coach that can elevate their already 4 and 5 star talent to even a higher level. Brad has proven to be a teacher of the game by winning where ever he has coached. If Clemson will pay Brad what he is worth, he will probably remain at Clemson for a very long time. In return I think Brad is our best chance to bring Clemson to the Elite program that has eluded Clemson for ever. I've only had a liking for B-ball for about Five or so years. I know that we haven't really been all that good over the years. But as a rookie BB fan, I think that Brad will change the expectations for our BB program to a higher standard. Gooooo Tigerssss and beat Purdew. Just the opinion of a rookie fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 612
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic