Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
3 plays, my.02 cents, then a nap
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,410

3 plays, my.02 cents, then a nap

Jan 15, 2020, 11:41 PM

3 plays probably changes the game and our Tigers win.

1. 3 and 19 pi. - I'll give LSU-4 points there. Who knows, maybe we score and take it to half but let's say LSU gets it back and kicks a fg.

2. Turners int likely a pick 6- Clemson+7 and D gets extra juice and perhaps lsu presses a bit.

3. Tee's TD , should have been a no call given refs let em play all game. Clemson+7.

Score possibly at that time lsu 38, Clemson 39. Anybody's game in 4th qtr then. Our O and D would have found an extra gear.

3 plays.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, as coaches say..2 or 3 plays.

Jan 15, 2020, 11:46 PM

And I can still hear my Buckie Buddies say we robbed them of 14 pts on 2 called TD’s that were reversed.

We lost and so did they!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On Tee's PI...

Jan 15, 2020, 11:51 PM

I thought it looked like a good call live, but watching the replay it was obvious Tee was being held and didn't really push off at all. That's a missed TD for the good guys.

They called that one on Tee, but totally missed when Chase pushed off on AJ which gave him separation on a TD. That one was clear live and replay. + 7 for the bad guys

Another terrible no call was Smith's hit on Amari as a defenseless player.

And when Edwards Helaire was out of bounds. Dabo should have called TO.

With all that, I agree with Dabo that champions just find a way to win.

If we could have maintained momentum in the third when we made it 28-25, we could have won, but offense never got clicking after that and defense had to stay on the field most of the remainder of the game.

I think LSU is classless, but at that point they could have easily RUTS and they didn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On Tee's PI...

Jan 16, 2020, 12:08 AM

The LSU WRs were pushing off all night long and the only call of the night goes against our guy. I sometimes wonder if Vegas has an input in these games after seeing Skalski get tossed from the game. But the hit on Amari was considered a clean hit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On Tee's PI...

Jan 16, 2020, 6:49 AM [ in reply to On Tee's PI... ]

I agree with Dabo too, and lbb, you are right that we did lose as did oh4o. This wasn't a post about ifs. Merely a post imo on how close we came to winning.

Not blaming refs except for the one call against tee... Even though there were bad calls as have been mentioned. LSU did find ways to win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

P.I. on Tee TD was garbage.***

Jan 16, 2020, 6:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,410
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic