Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Think we could train a tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Think we could train a tiger

Sep 26, 2019, 7:59 PM

to run down the Hill first, go to mid-field and eat a chicken for home games? Who could top that!? Screw PETA.

Message was edited by: FishinCrazy®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will start the Go Fund Me page to cover the legal

Sep 26, 2019, 8:03 PM

expenses that all the Liberal PETA peeps will undoubtedly bring.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet there's at least three people in Pickens county who

Sep 26, 2019, 9:44 PM

have a Tiger at their place. We need to see if we borrow one a few weekends a year.

That long white haired man in Las Vegas thought

Sep 26, 2019, 8:08 PM

He could train a Tiger and he almost became a meal.

Re: That long white haired man in Las Vegas thought

Sep 26, 2019, 8:33 PM

Collateral damage is acceptable. May have to quickly dart him. Couldn't be much more dangerous than an eagle flying past everyone's head. Right?

Re: That long white haired man in Las Vegas thought

Sep 26, 2019, 8:37 PM

An eagle isn't very likely to kill somebody and eat them in front of 83,000 fans, but I do like the way you think.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I cool with putting him in a cage and feeding him chickens

Sep 26, 2019, 8:31 PM

dressed up like gamecocks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think we could train a tiger

Sep 26, 2019, 8:35 PM

I like the way you think! One day during the week we played the coots when I was a freshman, someone flew a small plane right over Death valley while we were practicing and through a live chicken out of the plane. Larry Hefner, one of our studly LB's, immediately caught it and wrung its neck right in the middle of Death Valley. There was a huge sense of elation, and we went on to stomp the biddies in that game. Those were the good ol' days prior to all the mammy-pammy PITA crowd existed.

Sep 26, 2019, 8:40 PM

Why does anyone want to take an animal as beautiful and majestic as a tiger and imprison it in a cage just for their sick enjoyment? Clemson should be about protecting these endangered animals. We had a tiger at Clemson at one time and due to the fear of the townspeople of Clemson, it was shipped to Riverbanks Zoo where it lived out its life and died enclosed in a glass box. Not the way that proud animal should have lived and died. No way do I want to see us with a live tiger as a mascot. It’s not fair to the animal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are right

Sep 26, 2019, 8:45 PM

Maybe one of those elaborate dragon/tigers the Chinese do for their New Years parades. Will could still sacrifice a chicken, right?

Sep 26, 2019, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Think we could train a tiger ]

I think the worst part of that story may be that they sent that poor thing to Columbia. (cootville)

Sep 26, 2019, 9:13 PM

Not just chicken. That jungle cat should get to eat whatever our opponent's mascot is for the week; a hive of yellow jackets, a dog, an orange, a 49er, or this week finally a ram.

Sep 26, 2019, 9:23 PM

I wonder if it would show up for people to see live and on TV, plus what it would cost to have a hologram of a tiger at midfield before home games. That would be pretty cool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They used to ring a chicken's neck at mid field.

Sep 26, 2019, 9:18 PM

But the Tiger sounds extra special.

They choked the poor chicken on the field?***

Sep 26, 2019, 9:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: They used to ring a chicken's neck at mid field.

Sep 26, 2019, 9:31 PM [ in reply to They used to ring a chicken's neck at mid field. ]

chickens just lend their persona to being abused. Goats and wolves could get a little bloody. Blue Devils, Deacons, Leprechauns, Indians, etc. are a little more problematic

Yeah, but

Sep 26, 2019, 9:43 PM

the Tiger would enjoy them all.

Sep 26, 2019, 9:53 PM

Maybe Siegfried and Roy are looking for a new gig?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PETA often goes overboard, but they would be in the right in this one.

Sep 27, 2019, 1:34 AM

Tigers are born to be wild & free. Not chained, caged & abused for our amusement. It is the literal truth that, within our lifetimes, tigers might well cease to exist in the wild. Let's all just learn to appreciate them from afar.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic