Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Over the years I have received
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Over the years I have received

May 1, 2020, 8:57 PM

A lot of “flack” from people who visit my home and notice that I have a copy of Darwin’s Origin of Species displayed prominently in my library. Most people would never read this work because it contradicts everything they have been taught in life but Mr. Darwin wasn’t as far out in left field as many believe. Their is a strong relationship between mammals and viral diseases.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Over the years I have received

May 1, 2020, 8:57 PM

There

May 1, 2020, 9:19 PM

One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. So they picked one scientist to go and tell Him that they were done with Him.
The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need You. We're at the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, we don't need you here anymore, you can go your way "
God listened very patiently and kindly to the man. After the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this? Let's say we have a man-making contest?"
To which the scientist replied, "Okay, great!"
But God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."
The scientist said, "Sure, no problem," and bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.
God looked at him and said, "No, no! You go get your own dirt!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 2, 2020, 5:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I’m not sure why you posted that but

May 2, 2020, 8:59 AM

Darwin was an elitist who married his cousin, his seven kids that lived very long were diseased and would have been a victim of his “theory “ of life. He was mostly a botanist who trained himself.

He doesn’t offend me per se but I don’t find him very credible.

If he is someone you admire and think has all the answers, well, enjoy your day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m not sure why you posted that but

May 2, 2020, 9:16 AM

What does what you post have to do with his work? He could have married his dog and it would be irrelevant. Albert Einstein married his first cousin. Doesn't change his work.

Re: I’m not sure why you posted that but

May 2, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to I’m not sure why you posted that but ]

You obviously know nothing of Darwin’s early life. I believe he was a little more than a self taught botanist.

May 2, 2020, 9:14 AM

Definitely

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic