Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Over signing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Over signing

Dec 28, 2015, 6:35 PM

What are the odds we end up over signing this February?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No odds, but I hope so... It means some good late commits.***

Dec 28, 2015, 6:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None... Dabo has never been that guy and I don't see him....

Dec 28, 2015, 7:26 PM

.....starting now. Dabo and company stick to the numbers. They have a set number and when they are done they are done. Thats why they tell guys its first come first serve type of situation when it comes to recruiting. Now there are always exceptions to the rule like, you're not going to turn Gary and I am sure there are a handful of guys in every class that fall on that over sign list but the player has to be truly special. Remember this isn't the SEC where football is the business and if you are not doing your job on the field they will give your scholarship away. Now most are on 1 year scholarships so you could yank a scholly away like the SEC but Dabo and a lot of coaches feel that it is their job to coach those guys up but not in the SEC, they don't have time or money to wait. To them it is football first then everything else whereas Dabo tells guys he recruits that getting their degree, becoming a great student, learning how to be a great person and father is the most important thing to him and Clemson......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic