Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They're all gone and I has the sads. Yesterday my TU's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,544

They're all gone and I has the sads. Yesterday my TU's

Aug 12, 2020, 7:20 AM

awarded and received were all gone. I was most proud of my TU's awarded. I was chasing soccerkrzy® for 3rd all time and now I'm starting from scratch. Someone, please cheer me up!!!
Sincerely,
MyfavOrange

:(

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They're all gone and I has the sads. Yesterday my TU's

Aug 12, 2020, 7:51 AM

Wait! Are you saying there’s a way to track TUs and TDs? Okay, mainly the TDs . . .

That’s embarrassing. All those times I TD’d Balm, FM, bob, BiLl and Class of 94 ( a LOT of balm‘s and 94‘s posts) - they KNEW?!?

oh well..... guess I’m gonna have to go BACK into hiding....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Aug 12, 2020, 7:55 AM

I woodn't hide from those whimps!!! Especially Francis Marion®. Any man who says they are better than the average male is bluffing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you came here for a Happy Ending,

Aug 12, 2020, 7:56 AM

You may want to look elsewhere.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Over 45,000 is "from scratch" - I dazzint

Aug 12, 2020, 8:12 AM

comprehend?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hover over a user's TigerPulse to see that information.***

Aug 12, 2020, 8:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Not sure what you are seeing, but I see that you have

Aug 12, 2020, 8:49 AM

45393 TUs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I see 35 TUs. Maybe you need to clear your

Aug 12, 2020, 9:09 AM

cache?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Did someone reply to this message, I am in

Aug 12, 2020, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Not sure what you are seeing, but I see that you have ]

"Incognito" mode?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Probably resets when you reach 1,000,000***

Aug 12, 2020, 9:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Hmm, they're BAAAACK, now. I noticed the same thing

Aug 12, 2020, 9:37 AM

yesterday, must have been a ghost in the machine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great album and episode of The X-Files

Aug 12, 2020, 9:43 AM

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0751131/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_11

Hey yo B-Meist

Aug 12, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Hmm, they're BAAAACK, now. I noticed the same thing ]

B-Meist®

Another.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Aug 12, 2020, 10:05 AM

You know you always have my vote my friend. We hope to see you soon after the Covid junk!

Take care of that Great Kid MyFavOrange Jr. He is one of the best kids I have met. You should be a very proud Dad. ????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 9:58 AM

Yes sir I am! He's a good young man.

Hopefully this Covid junk will go away and things will get back to some kind of normal. Hope you see you and the Ms. soon.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

Aug 13, 2020, 2:17 PM

I see this as a vague attempt to appeal to our compassion to award you wholesale TUs. I see that we have at least awarded you enough to get back to your original number. Do we get a TU for working overtime to restore your original numbers?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 2:21 PM

This calls for a protest! I'm in the market for a new flat screen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 2:26 PM

Everyone knows how you give the most thumbs up around. Well, you and FatherG.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must have really tee’d somebody off

Aug 13, 2020, 8:01 PM

Don’t sweat it. I get people tee’d up all the time. +1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,544
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic