Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nation's top linebacker turning heads at The Opening, says Clemson is in the mix
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Nation's top linebacker turning heads at The Opening, says Clemson is in the mix

Jul 2, 2018, 9:01 AM

Nation's top linebacker turning heads at The Opening, says Clemson is in the mix

The nation’s top linebacker is turning heads as the competition heats up at Nike’s The Opening Finals at The Star. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nation's top linebacker turning heads at The Opening, says Clemson is in the mix

Jul 2, 2018, 10:14 AM

Once you have convinced Mommy, it's just about a done deal 99.9% of the time. Most young men want to see their Mom's happy with their decisions!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nation's top linebacker turning heads at The Opening, says Clemson is in the mix

Jul 2, 2018, 12:14 PM

Ive been following this guy for a little while now and the more and more I read about him, the more I want him to become a Tiger. Thought we were kinda falling behind In the race but that doesn’t seem to be the case. To go in and land this guy in the heart of SEC country would be huge, we are the only team outside of the SEC that he mentioned. This guy is going to be a beast and I see him playing on Sundays, just crossing my fingers I’ll get to see him play a lot on saturdays wearing the PAW!! Go Tigers!!!

Jul 2, 2018, 3:36 PM

So we have a realistic shot at him?

Tigermaul = marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39

Jul 2, 2018, 10:15 PM

Jul 3, 2018, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nation's top linebacker turning heads at The Opening, says Clemson is in the mix ]

I think that as long as Mommy is telling him that she believes that Clemson would be his best choice, I think we have a Clemson lean actually!!! And Mommy loved Clemson and what Clemson had to offer her son!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2018, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Nation's top linebacker turning heads at The Opening, says Clemson is in the mix ]

We compete with the SEC in recruiting better than about any other conference out there....

Outstanding player, but not sure of our chances here

Jul 2, 2018, 3:38 PM

Hope we can pull him... would be a great recruiting job to get him and his family to drive past several SEC schools on the way to Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic