»
Topic: Our football Sideline game signage amazes me due to unreal & funny images to dictate next play
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 18, 2016 11:44 AM by: Tigers Rule®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Our football Sideline game signage amazes me due to unreal & funny images to dictate next play

[1]
Posted: Dec 16, 2016 6:35 PM

So, what do you think of these large posters with images of famous people, animals, Exxon Club, etc.

And, do you have any info OR idea on how it all works and why the many humous images.

What know or say you?

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Our football Sideline game signage amazes me due to unreal & funny images to dictate next play

[2]
Posted: Dec 16, 2016 7:26 PM

nothing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Are you selling our signals LBB?

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2016 8:49 AM

This would explain the close games we found ourselves in this year! I never thought it would be you! ??

jo

Re: Our football Sideline game signage amazes me due to unreal & funny images to dictate next play

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2016 10:48 AM

I don't think the sign makes the call but maybe shows which guy to look at to get the correct play.

They would really confuse Bentley...

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2016 11:02 AM

He'd need to run to the sidelines to ask what they meant.

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2016 11:41 AM

Here's one history of it;

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/funny-photo-boards-used-call-signals-sideline

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Dec 18, 2016 11:44 AM

Here's a collection;

http://www.si.com/college-football/photos/2014/10/02/bizarre-play-cards-college-football

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: GT Section UT row D (1) Text me for ticket.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1184 people have read this post