Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Simply amazes me...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 5,414

Simply amazes me...

Jan 2, 2018, 12:24 AM

up until this game, people were bragging about KB, the defense, the OL and everything this team has done. But all it took was one game to turn the tables. 99% of the people on this board never thought Clemson would make it this far this year....me included.

Now all of a sudden, OL sucks, defense sucks, KB sucks, receivers suck.

I refuse to base what I think and love about this team on one game. Disappointed that we did not play our best tonight? YES. But I will not be a bully on the internet hiding behind a computer or phone. Hate that most do not feel this way, but this team has made me proud to be a Tiger and I refuse to put them down, call them names or put the blame on a couple of players. It is a TEAM and this TEAM took us way past what was expected of them.

Be proud of the entertainment that they have given us this year. Be proud of this team for taking us places that we never thought we would be in a rebuilding year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Simply amazes me...

Jan 2, 2018, 12:26 AM

Gosh DAMIT TELL EM THAT #### AGAIN!!!!!!

Jan 2, 2018, 12:26 AM

AMEN

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Preach It!!

Jan 2, 2018, 12:27 AM

Well said!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess you've never been on here during or after a game

Heck, it's bad when we're winning, much less when taking a loss like that.

A lot of these folks haven't been around for games like that.

Re: Guess you've never been on here during or after a game

Jan 2, 2018, 12:30 AM

I am on here every game. But, tonight has been one of the worse blame games I have seen

Guess you've never been on here during or after a game

Heck, it's bad when we're winning, much less when taking a loss like that.

A lot of these folks haven't been around for games like that.

Jan 2, 2018, 12:28 AM

the defense was very solid, they played well enough to win the game if the offense could get a few yards

Jan 2, 2018, 12:29 AM

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12-2 is a heck of a ""REBUILDING YEAR""

Jan 2, 2018, 12:28 AM

Well said, mic ?? drop. Great season Tigers-coaches, players, fans!!

I just can't imagine anyone who cares very much

having such a short turnaround to, "It's all good, so what if you choked on a huge stage?"

Yes, it's a ###### end to a great season, but I think at least right after the game ends we should be able to point out that Bryant was waaaaaay out of his depth on the big stage.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another awesome post!!!***

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our defense looked fantastic

Jan 2, 2018, 12:31 AM

But you have to admit the offense looked horrible. Whether we thought we would make it this far or not, we did. So, I think people expected more than the product that was presented. Go Tigers!

Very well said. Tonight was the last game in a Tiger uniform for many of my favorites including Christian. I know they are devastated that the game went this way. We were not suppose to be here, this is a rebuilding year, now granted since we were I wish we would have won but we didn’t. These guys still go out as the winningnest class at Clemson University

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Very well said. Tonight was the last game in a Tiger uniform for many of my favorites including Christian. I know they are devastated that the game went this way. We were not suppose to be here, this is a rebuilding year, now granted since we were I wish we would have won but we didn’t. These guys still go out as the winningnest class at Clemson University

Jan 2, 2018, 12:33 AM

Sorry

Jan 2, 2018, 12:33 AM

We need Tee to emerge as our #1 WR and Kelly to develope more pocket presence/make quicker descions. Move Cain back to his spot.

Jan 2, 2018, 12:35 AM

Agree totally! This game was a great measuring stick for us for next year, just like last year was for Bama. We have a lot to work on and this game identified our weaknesses. I have no doubt that we will be much better next year. Great season Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 12:37 AM

Go Tigers. Great Season

Jan 2, 2018, 1:05 AM

Sucks having to take it on the chin tonight. Hate like crazy we lost but in the overall scheme of things this season was a success. We’re 1 year removed from winning a National Championship, we won our 3rd straight ACC Title, our 7th straight season of 10 wins or more, 3rd straight playoff appearance as well as beating the Lamecocks for the 4th straight year and after losing the greatest player in Clemson football history very few people gave us a chance to contend for a National Championship. A lot of teams would kill to have that kind of consistency. So many positives to continue to build upon. It’s a dang shame that there are so many so-called “fans” that are so quick to turn their backs on our guys. Dabo has built a consistent and winning program as well as a culture that guys want to be a part of as evidenced by the recruits that he brings to Clemson. Wish all of those so-called “fans” that turned on our coaches and players would see the big picture and feel good about the season we had as well as the future of Clemson football because the state of Clemson football is really good. I’m still “All In”. Nice post by the way.

Agree!***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were awful tonight

Jan 2, 2018, 1:40 AM

We can acknowledge we had a good year and sucked tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 21
| visibility 5,414
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic