Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great article on us recruiting the right way...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Great article on us recruiting the right way...

Aug 30, 2018, 10:30 AM

Siap

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article217567240.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love our staff. They’re original and authentic.

Aug 30, 2018, 10:42 AM

You can bet the coots will try to copy.

I can hear Muschamp in an interview with the State now, “We’re upfront and honest with recruits. We don’t make any promises. We let them know where they stand in the process. We tell them they have to come in and compete.”

Just wait. It’s coming.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

though in muschump’s defense...

Aug 30, 2018, 10:45 AM

Unless he’s recruiting a cardboard cutout or a fathead wall sticker, he’s being honest if he tells a kid they’ll start right away over the talent garbage they have now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he read that article...

Aug 30, 2018, 11:01 AM [ in reply to I love our staff. They’re original and authentic. ]

... because I have a pretty good feeling those comments were aimed squarely at him and his staff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re presuming he can, in fact, read***

Aug 30, 2018, 11:16 AM

Love these coaches as they live and breath

Aug 30, 2018, 10:54 AM

what they are about and it’s a lifestyle centered on Jesus and His grace. Let the nos be no and the yeses be yes from Coach Elliott; for further study see Matthew 5:37.

Thank you Jesus!

Go Tigers!

Re: Love these coaches as they live and breath

Aug 30, 2018, 10:57 AM

Agreed. Great handle btw

Re: Love these coaches as they live and breath

Aug 30, 2018, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Love these coaches as they live and breath ]

Your picture brings back fun memories. My grandparents would take my brother and I and our friends to the ### to slide down in the early 70s when we would come up to visit. Did you also jump off of the old trussle bridge that crossed Lake Hartwell near where Daniel High School?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great article on us recruiting the right way...

Aug 30, 2018, 11:03 AM

Thanks for this! TigerNet gets really annoying when a QB battle thread is all over the boards 24/7. Appreciate the posts like this that shows what has built this program to what it is. God bless and go Tigers!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There’s so much positive about both the state of this

Aug 30, 2018, 11:12 AM

Program and the way it’s run that there’s just no sense in getting too mired down in all that nonsense in my opinion. It takes away from enjoying what is absolutely THE golden age of Clemson football

Our coaches do a great job and excel in

Aug 30, 2018, 11:18 AM

every aspect.

Re: Great article on us recruiting the right way...

Aug 30, 2018, 2:38 PM

I love that recruits trust our coaches. Our couches have helped build a great reputation for Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic