Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our class just dropped to 6th on Rivals.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Our class just dropped to 6th on Rivals.....

Dec 19, 2018, 8:38 PM

Oklahoma passed us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our class just dropped to 6th on Rivals.....

Dec 19, 2018, 8:39 PM

That will be the only place they pass us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 8:41 PM

Coots didn’t make up ground on us though. They dropped to 22nd as the real USC passed them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 8:40 PM

Can we still make the playoffs down the road?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 11:23 PM

We better move down to FCS, the world has ended.

Dec 19, 2018, 8:42 PM

If there's ever a time to panic it's now. We've only won a national championship and 4 straight conference titles without ever having a top 5 class.

Dec 19, 2018, 8:44 PM

Sethsly, preach!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 10:39 PM

Well, if you’ve waited until now to panic it’s really too late. I’ve been curled up in the fetal position, wrapped in aluminum foil six feet thick, 12 story’s underground since the 2nd week of September. I’m still a little worried but I think I’ll be OK since I’m also underneath the Atlantic Ocean.

Dec 19, 2018, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Our class just dropped to 6th on Rivals..... ]

Putnam and Crouch will move us back up. Alas, the coots have no where to go but down.

SoCar

Dec 19, 2018, 9:22 PM

I saw where someone said SoCar was rated as the #22 signing class, but 11th in the SEC.. cycling in, they no longer have the big name coach to get recruits, what's the draw for So Car? you can't keep cheering about SEC SEC unless you do something to be part of the championships, besides lose, they are building a football practice facility, but beyond a new building how do you sell it, "be the first" "we have 5 points" "our wimmens' teams are really good". As far as Clemson' class, the way I look at it, its let's see what they do ON the field, those stars don't play the game, or study film or make the grades in the classroom, it's about talent and character, remember and our big time Championship WR wasn't a big-time recruit either,- and current NFL stand out Adam Humphries a 3 star, he's done pretty good for himself even though he was an undrafted free agent. find the right guy to fit the program, coach them up, build them up and let them play- as far as recruits that signed to play D line-these guys have BIG shoes to fill on our D, but I have confidence in our staff to find the right players to be Clemson men., not just the ones with the most stars. As they said on radio" Clemson #6 on the signing day chart but number 1 in our hearts," Go Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SoCar

Dec 19, 2018, 10:41 PM

What’s the draw for the coots? 2 words. Privacy Pods.

Re: SoCar

Dec 19, 2018, 11:07 PM

Are privacy pods like safe zones for snowflakes?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Our class just dropped to 6th on Rivals..... ]

Not to mention four straight playoff appearances.

Dec 19, 2018, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Our class just dropped to 6th on Rivals..... ]

yeah, it's time to panic, I'll take those season tickets off your hands along with the parking pass. No way Rivals is wrong. They evaluate talent so much better than Dabo you need to sell those tickets at a discount. That's why they call him Dabo the #######. Let too many of his coaches' kids play, too many Hunter Renfrows. Down to 6, time to panic.

WE GOT THE NUMBER ONE CLASS IN THE NATION TODAY BECAUSE IT'S DABO'S CLASS, WITH DABO'S PLAYERS FOR DABO'S SYSTEM. YOU KNOW THAT SYSTEM THAT'S BEEN SORTA, KINDA SUCCESSFUL, LUCKED UP AND WON A NATTY. CLEMSON HAD THE NUMBER 1 CLASS IN THE NATION TODAY BECAUSE WE MISSED ON FEWER PROSPECTS THAN ANY PROGRAM IN THE NATION TODAY. THE BOYZ DABO WANTED ARE THE BOYZ DABO GOT. THAT MAKES US #1 USING THE CORRECT FOOTBALL MATH.

Dec 19, 2018, 11:15 PM

Why are you shouting? I don’t like shouting. It hearts my ears.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 6:47 AM

Cut em some slack, 2 post in ten years they had to be pent up lol

Dec 19, 2018, 8:45 PM

This feels like a loss.

DAMB!! What happened to you, 031O State?

Dec 19, 2018, 8:45 PM

Hasta la vista, Urban!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 19, 2018, 8:47 PM

Who cares...

Dec 19, 2018, 8:51 PM

Who cares.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2018, 8:59 PM

If you don’t care, don’t read thread a##h###.

Dec 19, 2018, 11:12 PM

Wow! Sensitive, are we? Why get upset when someone makes a sarcastic or jesting remark about your post?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would be better than 45th which was our haul

Dec 19, 2018, 8:52 PM

Following the infamous Tangerine Bowl circa 2003.

Forget Bama, now I want these guys in the title game

Dec 19, 2018, 8:58 PM

WE WILL MAKE THEM PAY FOR THIS

And we will pass them back tomorrow

Dec 19, 2018, 9:22 PM

when Putnam signs.

Re: And we will pass them back tomorrow

Dec 19, 2018, 11:18 PM

Jackson Carman still upset about Dabo saying Urban was leaving, obviously fake news.

We must be cycling out.

Honestly, how does any highly recruited defensive player

Dec 19, 2018, 11:19 PM

go there? Do you really want the exposure of being on the other team’s SportsCenter highlights?

null

Prepare thyself..... I predict a rivals ranking just in

Dec 20, 2018, 7:34 AM

The top 10 come February. 8,9 is my guess.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oklahoma passed us ? Did they join the $ec ??

Dec 20, 2018, 7:36 AM

;)

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic