Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our WRs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,219

Our WRs

Dec 31, 2018, 4:36 PM

Are a huge nightmare matchup against anyone. ND has better corners than Alabama in my opinion, they weren’t ready for the physicality that comes with lining up against Clemson receivers for 60 minutes. I will admit I didn’t expect ND to hold us down how they did for the first part of the game but as you see it didn’t take long for our size and physicality to wear them down and starters headed off like flies unfortunately for ND. Alabama is not very deep at corner, starters are very talented but raw. Surtain was abused all game by OU, Smith will be expected to cover Tee which is a nightmare for anyone at this point leaving Ross on Surtain. Renfrow and Rodgers over the middle is alway lethal but watching UGA and OU abuse the middle its looking great for this coming up week if TL can hit the reads, but I do expect he works on getting his throws up, Bama is a big DL sand will get a hand up as he had many batted down by ND. I can’t wait for this week and it’s going to be all up to our defense to hold their amazing receivers for Bama. Let’s go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our WRs

Dec 31, 2018, 5:36 PM

I wouldn't look for Bama's corners to fold up mentally as Love did and the pass rush pressure will be on a different level.

Re: Our WRs

Dec 31, 2018, 5:49 PM

No doubt our WRs are a matchup problem and also I agree ND secondary better than Bama’s this year. The weakness of Bama is FG kicker and secondary in my opinion.

Of course the question always remains is can we give Trevor the time to exploit our advantage? If we can protect Trevor think we have the advantage. Although it’s not like Bama doesn’t like their matchup with Tua and WRs vs our secondary. I’m liking our odds based on our secondary playing by far their best game against ND and keeping that momentum.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,219
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic