Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our Oklahoma interviews
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 91
| visibility 1

Our Oklahoma interviews

Dec 27, 2015, 8:58 AM

We just got done with our first round of interviews for today, and they were OU defensive coordinator Mark Stoops and selected defensive players. Here are some quick hits:

OU DE Charles Tapper says Mitch Hyatt plays like a true freshman and that none of Clemson's OL stand out to him. He says Watson is a runner and reminds him of Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs. He also says that OU is going to talk a a lot of trash and they expect Clemson to shut down like everybody else. He says the trash talk will start before the game.

Stoops was typcial coach speak - says Clemson scored 40 with Stoudt and Watson is just different.

S Amhad Thomas says TE Jordan Leggett is his beggest worry. He says Big 12 tight ends don't catch the ball.

To a man, they all told us they've wanted to play Clemson. THey said as soon as the first rankings were announced they wanted Clemson and this has been their focus.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our Oklahoma interviews

Dec 27, 2015, 9:03 AM

Well they get it then . Not often in this life we are given things just from wanting them .
Clemson better tell Hyatt to get it together .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Charles is a true genius

Dec 27, 2015, 9:04 AM

I hope we shut down like Texas and a TCU that had to pull people out of the stands to field a team. I also hope that the rest of the team has prepared in the same manner he has. Watson is nothing like Dobbs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2015, 9:05 AM

I look forward to New Year's Eve. The only things Watson has in common with Dobbs are the fact that they both play quarterback and wear Orange jerseys. Unless I missed Dobbs at the Heisman ceremony

I doubt any of us would have expected Oklahoma to

Dec 27, 2015, 9:05 AM

say anything different: of course, they want us again.

Kind of reminds me of what the German high command said of George Patton: they wanted him again, too. Later, they began to question their "wants."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When someone has to tell you how good they are at

Dec 27, 2015, 9:08 AM

talking trash... well you know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 27, 2015, 9:14 AM

Lol how well did their pregame trash talk do last year? How did Miami's pregame talk do for them this year? That's bulletin board material right there. I hope Hyatt pancakes him all afternoon

Dec 27, 2015, 9:45 AM

And then steps on his throat and says, "What did you say? Speak up."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 27, 2015, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Our Oklahoma interviews ]

> Lol how well did their pregame trash talk do last
> year? How did Miami's pregame talk do for them this
> year? That's bulletin board material right there. I
> hope Hyatt pancakes him all afternoon

Miami sucks dude

Tell 'em, Coot...***

Dec 27, 2015, 12:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell 'em, Coot...***

Dec 27, 2015, 12:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Question:

Dec 27, 2015, 9:19 AM

If we beat them by 5 touchdowns again will they they own up to their annual over-hype?

Our defense, rested, is going to shut down their game plan on offense with pressure up front all game. We have at least 3 future NFL D-linemen going up against an O-line that couldn't block Big 12 defenses. Let Kearse (again, future NFL safety) spy the QB and cut down his scrambling and Shepherd will once again be left wondering why he only caught two passes for 12 yards.

Hyatt graded out in the 90s all year and held his own in practice against Shaq. I think he will be fine, thank you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question:

Dec 27, 2015, 12:25 PM

Hyatt has gone up against a DE everyday in practice who is as good as there is in the country. He will be just fine. That's no knock on their DE. He is very good, too, but he is not better than Shaq, and probably not even as good. Hyatt will be just fine, and so will Clemson. We ain't scared!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tapper sounds like

Dec 27, 2015, 9:19 AM

The same a** he was when I played against him in high school. Dude's got to be going on 30 now - he was older than me when we played but a grade or two behind.

Dec 27, 2015, 9:32 AM
image.jpeg(23.9 K)

Already knew he needed a barber and a dermatologist... But after this game is over, this boy is going to need a psychiatrist and a priest as well. Smh. I watched the Oklahoma state game and he made one tackle in 60 minutes.

Is his cousing Ulric Jones?***

Dec 27, 2015, 10:23 PM

At about 4:30 on Thursday

Dec 27, 2015, 9:34 AM

I expect them to decide they really wanted bammer...or MSU. At least with MSU, they could console each other for their losses to unranked teams.

And that Tapper. What a moran. He must have forgotten about that team with the long horns. Must be majoring in Stoopidity.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can they talk as much trash as Miami?

Dec 27, 2015, 9:43 AM

I doubt it

To a man, they all told us they've wanted to play Clemson

Dec 27, 2015, 9:45 AM

...be careful what you wish for .

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That trash talk really worked last time we were in Miami

Dec 27, 2015, 9:52 AM

http://collegespun.com/acc/clemson-acc/video-clemson-miami-players-get-into-pre-game-altercation

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That trash talk really worked last time we were in Miami

Dec 27, 2015, 10:04 AM

I really hope their trash talk throws us off our game like Miami. I'd hate to see what could happen if we played our game

Dec 27, 2015, 9:57 AM

You would think that players from a team that got pounded by another, would be hesitant to talk crud heading into a major bowl game. Hopefully the entire O-Line is listening and preparing to shut up mr.tapper(sp)!!

Tapper isn't even the good DE

Dec 27, 2015, 10:08 AM

supposedly that's Striker.

I have been watching Hyatt all year and he's not as good as Oklahoma's left tackle but in no way does he play like a freshman. Makes me wonder how this DE's film study has been going.

I have watched a lot of Big 12 games this year and what the safety said about them not using the TE to catch passes is really what stood out to me too. None of the ESPN in depth play-off shows have even mentioned it but should be a big factor with Leggett and a mobile QB.

Now that I think about it, one of those ESPN shows who's this ex-coach from the PAC 12 just wrote off Oklahoma playing second and third string QBs against Baylor and TCU as a non-factor. I watched those games and it surely did. TCU had four TOs in the first half and actually benched the second stringer in the 3rd he was playing so bad.

Makes me wonder if these jokers even watch the games.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tapper isn't even the good DE

Dec 27, 2015, 10:22 AM

Striker isn't a DE...he's one of their LB's.

With all due respect, you're wrong he is a DE

Dec 27, 2015, 10:30 AM

http://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/oklahoma/91556

He is considered their best but I saw him as way under-sized but quick and a good tackler.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With all due respect, you're wrong he is a DE

Dec 27, 2015, 10:38 AM

With all due respect, no I'm not:
http://newsok.com/article/5454957
http://247sports.com/Player/Eric-Striker-9137
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/eric-striker-player
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25295572/oklahoma-lb-eric-striker-vs-sec-gas-em-up-bring-em-down-to-earth

Think Pacific said Tapper isn't a good DE. Tapper**

Dec 27, 2015, 10:42 AM

nm

Re: Think Pacific said Tapper isn't a good DE. Tapper**

Dec 27, 2015, 10:47 AM

He said tapper isn't their best DE, that is Striker. But Striker is an outside Linebacker, which I mentioned...and now have multiple articles posted stating the same thing...he's a LB of the Sooners.

Their highest sack guy, yes (him and Dodd are back to back)...but as a LB.

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/36

42 Will Anthony Navy Sr. DL 12 7 1 58 7.5 .63
- Folorunso Fatukasi UConn So. DL 12 7 1 26 7.5 .63
- Michael Wakefield FIU Sr. DL 12 7 1 41 7.5 .63
- Jordan Willis Kansas St. Jr. DL 12 7 1 39 7.5 .63
- Micah Kiser Virginia So. LB 12 6 3 48 7.5 .63
- Montese Overton East Carolina Sr. LB 12 6 3 60 7.5 .63
- Eric Striker Oklahoma Sr. LB 12 6 3 53 7.5 .63
49 Kevin Dodd Clemson Jr. DL 13 7 2 42 8.0 .62

Ohh..Gotcha! My fault.**

Dec 27, 2015, 10:52 AM

nm

He had his hands down just about every play I watched

Dec 27, 2015, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Think Pacific said Tapper isn't a good DE. Tapper** ]

I am taking this to the Sooner board to see if he isn't some sort of hybrid DE/LB.

Re: He had his hands down just about every play I watched

Dec 27, 2015, 11:00 AM

Please do:
https://oklahoma.rivals.com/cdepthtext.asp

https://oklahoma.rivals.com/cviewplayer.asp?Player=456277

Well I'll be ######

Dec 27, 2015, 11:02 AM

I thought for sure watching him play.

Re: Well I'll be ######

Dec 27, 2015, 11:09 AM

If he comes up in there, that could be a game plan call thing. But he's officially listed as a LB in the roster....they've never officially changed his position to being a DE strictly. Think in their first depth chart (and only one I can seem to find released throughout the year), they listed it like you showed...OLB/DE. But he's technically their outside linebacker, though he may possibly split some time playing from a DE spot. Would be interested to see how the fans classify it.

OU plays a "jack" end, which striker would be. he's a lb

Dec 27, 2015, 11:00 AM [ in reply to With all due respect, you're wrong he is a DE ]

that lines up in a 3-4 on the LOS.

when they list depth charts 3-4 vs 4-3, the jack would be listed differently as a lb in one set and an end in the other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OU plays a "jack" end, which striker would be. he's a lb

Dec 27, 2015, 11:11 AM

Ah, that makes sense then. So it's scheme based as to where he lines up then. Still officially a linebacker, but lines up in a DE spot in a certain scheme.

mmhm, clemson used to call theirs bandit back in the day.***

Dec 27, 2015, 11:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's it but I have been watching a lot of OK

Dec 27, 2015, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: OU plays a "jack" end, which striker would be. he's a lb ]

mostly he is lined up like this! #19 playing left DE.

http://imgur.com/PQxWtAm

That's why I was confused about Tapper calling out Hyatt.

Anyway, he IS a DE (if only part-time). I know by watching not internet depth charts!

Dec 27, 2015, 10:13 AM

Larry Williams ?@LarryWilliamsTI 5m5 minutes ago

OU CB Zack Sanchez says Deshaun Watson is good, but not Trevone Boykin good. "Trevone is the best athlete we've seen, and will ever see."

First Tapper now Sanchez, we are lucky not to have players

Dec 27, 2015, 10:16 AM

like this.

Sanchez is good but not Mac good, so what? I don't know if there is a single player on that defense who would start for use except #1 at LB and not even sure about that.

Man, this game can't get here soon enough.

I see Boykin as Woody Dantzler good...

Dec 27, 2015, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Our Oklahoma interviews ]

Phenomenal athlete.

But I'd still pick DW if I'm building a team.

Dec 27, 2015, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Our Oklahoma interviews ]

That's interesting...when dd they see Trevon Boykin?? Haha...guess they have the OU fan thing going on...forgot they played against a backup with a 19 QBR for 2.5 quarters, then a guy that sliced them for only 1.5 quarters to nearly win it.

2012, 2013 & 2014 plus most his film in between?***

Dec 27, 2015, 10:34 AM

Re: 2012, 2013 & 2014 plus most his film in between?***

Dec 27, 2015, 10:56 AM

I though "last year doesn't matter"..."the teams are different". lol.

he's comparing 2 players, so yeah, they've faced boykin for

Dec 27, 2015, 11:04 AM

three years, which explains what you missed.

Re: he's comparing 2 players, so yeah, they've faced boykin for

Dec 27, 2015, 11:20 AM

So can we get to say "Baker Mayfield is a Braxton Miller type of guy"? I mean, we faced and beat the quarterbacking out of him two years ago, but didn't play against him this year...lol.

sure, you can compare him to anyone you like, people compare

Dec 27, 2015, 11:24 AM

players all the time. sanchez said boykin is the best they'd ever seen. you threw him under the bus because 'they didn't play boykin this year'?

sorry, but there's a lot of ways to have seen boykin and nothing says it had to be in 2015.

Re: sure, you can compare him to anyone you like, people compare

Dec 27, 2015, 11:37 AM

It does when the last year you actually faced Boykin, you lost, but he's using it as a bit of a slight at how good Watson is, as if they've beaten Boykin...recently....

Last time they beat Boykin, he had a 46.4 QBR, and threw for his least yards in his 4 seasons at TCU...
http://espn.go.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=332780201

They didn't play him this year,and they are all about "last year doesn't matter"...so it should be assumed he's looking at the fact they beat TCU this year. But they didn't play Boykin to get where they are now.

he's doing it for whatever reason he's doing it, but

Dec 27, 2015, 11:44 AM

that does not change that they've seen boykin for 4 years, including film this year and he's making a comparison based on what he's seen of deshaun.

shrug and it's ok if you're embarrassed, but you're making it worse.

Re: he's doing it for whatever reason he's doing it, but

Dec 27, 2015, 11:55 AM

Here, I'll explain since it's passing over your head...

The 2 years they faced Boykin and won, Boykin has an average 55.6 QBR on the year (2012) and a 41.9 QBR (2013)....sound like the "Heisman Boykin"??

The next year, they faced the "Heisman talk Boykin"...and lost. So is he saying he thinks they'll lose?

This year, they didn't face an even more improved Boykin who went from a 73.6 QBR last year to an 82.8 QBR this year...and they won. And then the comparison comes.

...But they've played against the best Boykin and were dominant, right?? So is he trying to slight Watson, or say Watson will beat them?

thanks for continuing to prove my point. sanchez & OU

Dec 27, 2015, 11:56 AM

have seen him.

Re: thanks for continuing to prove my point. sanchez & OU

Dec 27, 2015, 12:03 PM

So, you are saying they've seen (against him on the field) and beaten the better version of him, right? I mean, you don't compare a guy you are playing against that just went to the Heisman finals over your own QB to another guy who was in the Heisman talks previously (only finishing 5th, 2 spots below where the other finished, and one spot below where your own QB was in the talks) unless you've beaten that Heisman-talk version of the guy, right? Like we did Miller...

he made a comparison. you asked a question and i answered.

Dec 27, 2015, 12:07 PM

you pounced and you were wrong; don't worry, it happens.

Re: sure, you can compare him to anyone you like, people compare

Dec 27, 2015, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: sure, you can compare him to anyone you like, people compare ]

...FYI, lowest QBR DeShaun has ever had at Clemson (looking at games he didn't go out early to injury..i.e. Louisville and GT last year)...72.9, vs Notre Dame, in a game we mainly ran it...in a rainstorm from a hurricane.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=332780201

Not seeing the comparison that says they are dominant when they played the better Boykin 73.6 QBR Boykin, or the 82.8 QBR Boykin....I do see the one where they played the Boykin that averaged a 30.2 Raw QBR, and a 41.9 Adjusted QBR...

so? i simply pointed out that sanchez[ou] had seen him

Dec 27, 2015, 11:50 AM

and they have.

you can argue 'till you're blue in the face with someone that actually agrees with sanchez' assessment.

i do not.

Re: so? i simply pointed out that sanchez[ou] had seen him

Dec 27, 2015, 11:56 AM

Seen him, yes...beat the better him...no.

Dec 27, 2015, 11:59 AM

Just so you understand where I am coming from, usually when you make comparisons like that, it's in a way that you are saying "we've seen a guy this good or better, we've beaten that guy at that level"...trick is, with Boykin, they haven't. They beat a much worse Boykin. Faced him, yes, but haven't beaten him while he's played at the level he has the last 2 years.

idc what sanchez thinks or what OU thinks, i pointed out

Dec 27, 2015, 12:05 PM

what you were missing after you'd pounced.

all the rest, sanchez' opinion of who's better than whom, will all work itself out on the field come the 31st.

Dec 27, 2015, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: so? i simply pointed out that sanchez[ou] had seen him ]

That's interesting...when dd they see Trevon Boykin?? Haha...

2012, 2013 & 2014 plus most his film in between?***

gratz on your epiphany.

Dec 27, 2015, 12:05 PM

I meant see him this year or play against the better version of him (the one they'd be bragging about)...guess you can't reasonably understand things and they have to specifically be typed for you.

I'll let you go back to your OCD obsession.

and you can continue to be wrong. i'm kewl with that...***

Dec 27, 2015, 12:07 PM

i mean really, you even called them out for not remembering they didn't face boykin this year and attacked ou fans in the process.

Haha...guess they have the OU fan thing going on...forgot they played against a backup with a 19 QBR for 2.5 quarters, then a guy that sliced them for only 1.5 quarters to nearly win it.

Re: and you can continue to be wrong. i'm kewl with that.***

Dec 27, 2015, 12:09 PM

both of you are more ands.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you trying to one up the other idiot?***

Dec 27, 2015, 12:10 PM

Re: you trying to one up the other idiot?***

Dec 27, 2015, 12:14 PM

why you insist on speaking in the 3rd person is mind bottling.

i guess the same reason you insist on going full 2nd grade?

Dec 27, 2015, 12:27 PM

i have hopes that some of you are better than this.

Re: i guess the same reason you insist on going full 2nd grade?

Dec 27, 2015, 12:34 PM

whatever, I am at least 3rd grade, and half half as many tackles on this bored as Christian Wilkens.

i asked dhood to clear up why there was such a HUGH

Dec 27, 2015, 12:39 PM

discrepancy in tackles reported on the Official Site of the CUAD and other places.

i know the media gets a stats update each week.

it's a shame that @davidhood can not be bothered by the people that got him there.

i always liked tony & @TigerNet Recruiting much mo better anyway. tony will never forget the lil peoples like bob and the others.

Re: i asked dhood to clear up why there was such a HUGH

Dec 27, 2015, 12:42 PM

is this you being cirrious? I will go zone read on your ###.

did the HUGH

Dec 27, 2015, 12:49 PM

give me away or was it throwing it[my support] to tony & tigernet recruiting?

the bored(s) questioned the discrepancy on more than many occasions so me being me, i decided to help.

it's not my bad @davidhood dropped the ball, but i'll be the first to say i was a bit disappointed when he put it on the ground.

the sad set in...

Re: did the HUGH

Dec 27, 2015, 12:55 PM

you think THey wood notice.

yes, you wood; maybe juan day dhood will has the free time?

Dec 27, 2015, 1:02 PM

photo giphy_zpsstwssrza.gif

waiting...

Re: yes, you wood; maybe juan day dhood will has the free time?

Dec 27, 2015, 1:23 PM

maybe when when he is not catching fly balls for steelehood

Dec 27, 2015, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: and you can continue to be wrong. i'm kewl with that.*** ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18621308

here's another more and for you bahmer.

Dec 27, 2015, 12:21 PM

NOt really...you still proved my point that he's a linebacker, moran. Line up in a scheme doesn't change the position...unless Watson lining up in a WR slot like he did a few times this year now means he's not considered Clemson's QB. I'll let you think about that one for a minute...

??? what are you rambling on about now? i know ou's

Dec 27, 2015, 12:25 PM

defense alignment and was happy to clear up the confusion.

sirius_lee, you're all over the place.

Re: and you can continue to be wrong. i'm kewl with that...***

Dec 27, 2015, 12:17 PM [ in reply to and you can continue to be wrong. i'm kewl with that...*** ]

exactly, which would mean I'm pointing to this year....not 2 years ago

yes.

Dec 27, 2015, 12:22 PM

That's interesting...when dd they see Trevon Boykin?? Haha...guess they have the OU fan thing going on...forgot they played against a backup with a 19 QBR for 2.5 quarters, then a guy that sliced them for only 1.5 quarters to nearly win it.

get it yet? i mean really, they're your words.

Re: yes.

Dec 27, 2015, 12:26 PM

Here, let me modify it so your slow self gets it:

That's interesting...when did they see Trevon Boykin this year?

Re: yes.

Dec 27, 2015, 12:28 PM

You'd think this part would lean to assume I was talking about this year, seeing it's mentioning this year's game..
forgot they played against a backup with a 19 QBR for 2.5 quarters, then a guy that sliced them for only 1.5 quarters to nearly win it.

^ That this year's game vs TCU...played Foster Sawyer for 2.5 qtrs, them Bram for 1.5...

in film and for 3 years prior. they've seen him, which you

Dec 27, 2015, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: yes. ]

finally agreed to and now you're making it worse again.

they've never seen deshaun in person, never played against him and only have film, media or cut ups to go by. that's what sanchez based his comparison on, whether you/others agree with his assessment or not is a different conversation.

Dec 27, 2015, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: so? i simply pointed out that sanchez[ou] had seen him ]

I'll just let you chew on this for a minute...

"he's the best QB we've seen or ever will see"

The last year they faced him when he was normally playing at his better level, TCU won 37 - 33 (2014) with Boykin again, playing bad...worse than Watson has in any game the last 2 years.
Boykin: 20/38, 318 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT, QBR 50.6, 22 carries rushing for 77 yards

Then in the exact same year, Cole Stoudt beat them 40-6.
Stoudt: 26/36, 319 yards, 3 TD's, 0 INT, QBR 68.8, 8 rushing carries for -8 yards

Notice how they like to shun that one off...but Boykin was the better QB between the two games, right??

i don't need to chew on that, i never agreed with his

Dec 27, 2015, 12:19 PM

assessment and said so. hopefully the 2nd time it will find purchase?

idk, maybe you'll find some idgit[maybe @Tigerbalm1?] that does agree and you can hash it out with him/them?

is this your beggest worry?

Dec 27, 2015, 12:29 PM

we are talking about wayne gallman, Correct?

no. i have to fill up my yukon, that's a begger worry now.

Dec 27, 2015, 12:35 PM

i'm comfy and do not wish to be bothered by traffic.

Re: no. i have to fill up my yukon, that's a begger worry now.

Dec 27, 2015, 12:46 PM

I needed something to laugh at, thanks for no disappoint.

Do they even know who they played!?!

Dec 27, 2015, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Our Oklahoma interviews ]

Does he remember that he DIDN'T FACE BOYKIN THIS YEAR!?!? They beat a 3rd AND 4th string QB by 1pt...

LOL. There are probably 25 QB's in college ball that are

Dec 27, 2015, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Our Oklahoma interviews ]

better athletes than Dashaun. But, not one of them is a better QB.

Dec 27, 2015, 11:47 AM

I think Josh Dobbs and Watson are very similar in that both have darker skin tones than Bob Stoops.

That's about where the similarities end.

Dec 27, 2015, 11:51 AM

Are we going to shut down like Texas?

Dec 27, 2015, 12:06 PM
image.jpeg(58.3 K)

"Round two punks".....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mackenzie will out talk and out play ALL of them OU rednecks***

Dec 27, 2015, 12:42 PM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

so the entire Sooner team wanted to play the Tigers, huh?!?!

Dec 27, 2015, 1:12 PM

sorta glad they'll get the opportunity they so desperately want.......one would've thought by now, the Oklahoma players would shut their stupid mouths and focus on winning the game. Underestimating the talent on this Tiger team is an exercise in poor judgement....last time I checked, Clemson was undefeated.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are out to prove last year's win was a fluke. It wasn't

Dec 28, 2015, 8:58 AM

a fluke, and that is all they will prove when it happens again in 3 MORE DAYS!

Replies: 91
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic