Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our Defense Next Year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Our Defense Next Year

Dec 4, 2012, 7:58 AM

Who do we lose and who will be the key personnel coming in that could start right away? We have some seniors in the Secondary correct?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Our Defense Next Year

Dec 4, 2012, 8:00 AM

Meeks, Hall, Brewer, Wright, Willard, Goodman.

I expect to see a better product next year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

man if these big time defensive recruits want to play right

Dec 4, 2012, 8:04 AM

away and possibly play for a conference championship and/or a BCS game on the big stage they have their window to get in. LAwson, Alexander, Adams, Nkemdiche play right away without hesitation....I don't know if there is a defensive position that isn't up for grabs next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate to see Tig go.

Dec 4, 2012, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Our Defense Next Year ]

He was really coming on as the year progressed. I expect to see a big bowl game from him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Agree. Tig will be missed.***

Dec 4, 2012, 9:08 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate to see Tig go--Me too!

Dec 4, 2012, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Hate to see Tig go. ]

He is a real bright spot. He definitely caught on this year. I'd love to see him get a chance in the NFL.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

D

Dec 4, 2012, 8:03 AM

LSU has 3 all americans on defense. I want some big nasty bruisers on the D-line and ther rest will fall in place.

Our defense is going to be nasty next year***

Dec 4, 2012, 8:12 AM

from worst to first huh***

Dec 4, 2012, 9:04 AM

here's a good post on the topic from earlier:

Dec 4, 2012, 8:19 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1188649&tstart=25

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

Re: Our defense is going to be nasty next year***

Dec 4, 2012, 8:49 AM

Hmm. We will see.

Agree. Coots will lose a lot.***

Dec 4, 2012, 9:10 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who I'm most excited about

Dec 4, 2012, 11:06 AM

The LBs: Shuey, Anthony, Boulware, O'Daniel, Townsend, TJ Burrell, KELLEN JONES!!!! I have a feeling Kellen Jones will start a lot of games. Boulware and and O'Daniel may as well.

Secondary: Blanks, Kearse, Martin Jenkins (back from injury), Tankersley, Jadar Johnson. We will also have Breeland, Peters, and Robinson back. Maybe they will step up next year with another year under their belts. And you never know, we may get Alexander or some other DBs.

DLineman- We get Crawford back. We will have Shaq Lawson and Dane Rogers. We really need to get Carl Lawson and Nkemdiche (as much as it pains me to say it). We are thin at that DE. Our DTs are going to be nasty. Reader, Watkins, Jarrett, Dodd, Williams, Watson, Pagano, and hopefully Adams.

We have potential to have a lot of help coming and a lot of help returning. The glaring need is scondary. I would seriously consider moving Humphries there for good. Inject his talent with Blanks, Jadar Johnson, and Kearse. Could help out a lot. Would be curious to see what Ryan Jenkins could do as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic