Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our DB'S...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,328

Our DB'S...

Mar 16, 2016, 3:42 PM

I think coach V and coach Reed will have our boys showing out come this fall. We have a good mix of experience and talent in the back that will go quite nicely with that d-line that is made of mortar, bricks and rebar. Same goes for the linebackers. We know what we have Ben boulware aka the "grave digger" and O'daniel. With all the great talent walking around on this team I think we will have another top 10 defense. All I know is that I can't wait to see our tigers come down that hill.

Go Tigers...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our DB'S...

Mar 16, 2016, 4:09 PM

I think we will be around the top ten if not in it. Too much talent and coaching not too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2016, 4:50 PM

We know Tank will be great but I am anxious to see how Mark Fields responds to being a starter. I am confident that he will be good, but how good? I am really anticipating him being surprisingly good.
I hope my gut is right.

Our safety situation is what I am most concerned about as well as depth at the corner position.

What do you think?

Mar 16, 2016, 5:02 PM

Think it comes down to injuries and if Mullen can step in and play like a starter in our 2 deep. Keeping Tank healthy is going to be crucial. I think we can afford one injury to a safety but not 2.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,328
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic